Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her washing machine still broken? You can get a new one for £300 she probably spends that on coffees in a month 🙄
I commented this before. Literally spending so much money on the laundrette when they could get next day delivery for a new one. They are as skint as anything and won’t admit it at all. It started with the dodgy diy decorating in the house, Dan questioning how much Mia is spending, the bmw going and now been without a working machine for 2 months maybe now?

Reactions: 8
I commented this before. Literally spending so much money on the laundrette when they could get next day delivery for a new one. They are as skint as anything and won’t admit it at all. It started with the dodgy diy decorating in the house, Dan questioning how much Mia is spending, the bmw going and now been without a working machine for 2 months maybe now?
Maybe she needs to ✨ manifest✨ a bit harder, rich girl era is failing the Angel wangel moo moo xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love how they have a whole podcast on how to live a luxe life meanwhile she can't afford to get a new washing machine! But can go get her hair done which costs around the same these days.

• Haha
Jodie’s just posted a jingle basket gift guide… idk what she means by jingle basket, is it like the boo basket and would be in addition to actual Christmas presents but it is well over £100 which I’m sorry isn’t going to be reasonable for most people 🙄 I can’t stand the privilege lifestyle she has/tries to portray

Jodie’s just posted a jingle basket gift guide… idk what she means by jingle basket, is it like the boo basket and would be in addition to actual Christmas presents but it is well over £100 which I’m sorry isn’t going to be reasonable for most people 🙄 I can’t stand the privilege lifestyle she has/tries to portray
She needs to take a long look at herself. Living in her mothers box room, squashed in a single bed with an ikea unit to store the undisclosed plt tat with a cheap b&m candle burning on the side, really isn’t a “vibe” hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to take a long look at herself. Living in her mothers box room, squashed in a single bed with an ikea unit to store the undisclosed plt tat with a cheap b&m candle burning on the side, really isn’t a “vibe” hun x
I AM DEAD!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For fashion girly, Jodie loves to wear the same outfits in rotation every week. I never see her wear anything new.

I actually like the new hair, it looks a lot more elegant and expensive compared to blonde. I think just blonde really often looks tacky, if it’s brassy or too platinum it looks quite chavy. I think the new hair gives a bit more naturalness and softness to her face and makes the tan look a lot less orange !!

Reactions: 3
Mia’s 2nd latest tiktok someone asked why she hadn’t bought a new washing machine yet and Mia said because she’s paying monthly insurance for it. Those that have insurance for white goods are usually not ‘better off’ like how she tries to portray. Not to offend anyone at all but she tries to pretend to be some luxe boss witch girly when she’s really not at all 😅

Mia’s 2nd latest tiktok someone asked why she hadn’t bought a new washing machine yet and Mia said because she’s paying monthly insurance for it. Those that have insurance for white goods are usually not ‘better off’ like how she tries to portray. Not to offend anyone at all but she tries to pretend to be some luxe boss witch girly when she’s really not at all 😅
Am I missing something don't you usually pay insurance once you have the item? Sorry never done it on white goods before but I presumed that's how it works.
I think the truth is she is in debt wonder if shes got credit cards or maybe buy now pay later debt she is definitely in some kind of debt

I’m confused by this? (I’m Aussie) so no fucken idea what this means???? Monthly insurance for what? Wouldn’t the insurance get you a new one if it breaks?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m confused by this? (I’m Aussie) so no fucken idea what this means???? Monthly insurance for what? Wouldn’t the insurance get you a new one if it breaks?
Basically when your years warranty runs out you can insure them mine arw with donestic and general never had a problem when mine have broken always had soneone out within a few days not months 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.