Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure how YouTube advertisements work but lately it seems like she has an ad in her videos every 5 minutes. And why is this girl constantly on her period?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said the sherpa is two sizes up & that leather jacket looks like she's swimming in it! The only thing that fit her was a dress she claims to be a medium in which is a lie because she's bigger than I am & I am a medium. But she did look nice in the dress because it was fitted to her.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I don't follow her on anything anymore (lol) but her shopping with her boyfriend video came up and omg why is she so bloody orange?

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a bit of fake tan as I am a pasty queen myself, but theres fake tan and then theres taking it to essex-extreme

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wish she would stop using the word "Autumanal" grrrr feel like throttling her every time I hear her say it 🤣🤣🤣 I will be glad when we go into winter 🙄

Reactions: 1
There is no way all those woman in that yoga class consented to being on her video, not exactly a dignified class, can see belly’s being exposed and everything. She’s such a bleep!!!

Reactions: 6
Hilarious how annoyed they were getting with her on the car journey in the staycation vlog, shes like a little kid that dont stop talking!! Her nan seems so annoyed with her most of the time! It's hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i can’t believe someone could have so many clothes when they wear the same thing. Dan having one rail out of the whole room is comical tho. I’m lazy as duck and have adhd so can never get a task done and I’ve never had a room that messy. It just kind of seems ungrateful to treat things with that little care 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is her washing machine still broken? You can get a new one for £300 she probably spends that on coffees in a month 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.