Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her LV is so obviously fake it's shocking! And they look like pyjama bottoms she's wearing
All of her bags are fake except her outlet Coach bags. The way she was acting as if it was real in the video with Georgie was sending me.
---
The way Jodie is wetting herself over her new Primark clothes is wild!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She lives in a normal house nothing fancy or posh! I would go as far as saying it may even be a council house (nothing wrong with that as I live in one myself) but I hate that she tries to flaunt this narrative of this wealthy influencer, when in reality she is just a normal run of the mill girl.
Must be nice to have a boyfriend that buys houses that you can slap your name on 😂 I feel like it’s clear she’s never worked an actual job and any money that she does make from socials she spends 🙄 tbf her family house doesn’t look like much but the road is quite nice for the area and her mum or step dad has/leases a Range Rover 🫠 I think she comes from money or her parents were smart with it. I’m sure that’s were she got this idea that she needs properties instead of getting an actual job and having a real career 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Must be nice to have a boyfriend that buys houses that you can slap your name on 😂 I feel like it’s clear she’s never worked an actual job and any money that she does make from socials she spends 🙄 tbf her family house doesn’t look like much but the road is quite nice for the area and her mum or step dad has/leases a Range Rover 🫠 I think she comes from money or her parents were smart with it. I’m sure that’s were she got this idea that she needs properties instead of getting an actual job and having a real career 🤷‍♀️
I think its from her step dad, her mum seems so sleazy the stuff she posts on her social media I almost think she is some kind of lady if the night 😳 I think Mia tries to distance herself from her mum for this reason hence why she isn't in many vlogs ect.. it's not really influancer "vibes" when your mum is putting herself out there like that. So odd, the awful raggy coat looked terrible. She has no fashion sense, no real life, no real friends it's such a sad existence for her tbh. Her boyfriend doesn't seem interested in her most of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think its from her step dad, her mum seems so sleazy the stuff she posts on her social media I almost think she is some kind of lady if the night 😳 I think Mia tries to distance herself from her mum for this reason hence why she isn't in many vlogs ect.. it's not really influancer "vibes" when your mum is putting herself out there like that. So odd, the awful raggy coat looked terrible. She has no fashion sense, no real life, no real friends it's such a sad existence for her tbh. Her boyfriend doesn't seem interested in her most of the time
Have you all noticed how much dan yawns in moas vlogs when shes chatting wham 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mia in her new Vlog got her period (yet again) & went to London. Didn’t bring any spare pads, leaked through her pants down her leg and on her arm and blazer. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Mia in her new Vlog got her period (yet again) & went to London. Didn’t bring any spare pads, leaked through her pants down her leg and on her arm and blazer. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I’ve just watched this omfg 😂😂😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢gushing with blood might as well just go commando at this point gushing blood she’s bloody obsessed with her period needs 6500 matcha a day

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched this omfg 😂😂😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢gushing with blood might as well just go commando at this point gushing blood she’s bloody obsessed with her period needs 6500 matcha a day
It’s far from real “matcha” it’s just her trying to copy Cinzia. It’s green heavily sweetened milk at that point 😂

surely if you’re “bleeding” freely that heavy it’s running down your leg and you feel unwell the last thing you’d so is sit down and drink a matcha. In lightly covered trousers surely it would be very visible and completely vile to knowingly mark chairs with what potentially could be contaminated blood. You know ladies that feeling when you’re leaking and you can literally feel it coming out of you (sorry TMI but honest) and the fear of it seeping through clothes it’s an personal emergency at that point. The wet knickers the iron smell it’s horrible.

Im calling BS just her attempt to try and be a relatable queenie weenie ✨

Her moaning about the bags she’s carrying of GIFTED FREE Clothes and the “average” lunch she got for FREE. I hate Mia and Jodie equally but that was a complete dig at “Jodes” not being invited toas many events as her. Give it a few years when TikTok is over she’s gonna struggle in the real world. 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s far from real “matcha” it’s just her trying to copy Cinzia. It’s green heavily sweetened milk at that point 😂

surely if you’re “bleeding” freely that heavy it’s running down your leg and you feel unwell the last thing you’d so is sit down and drink a matcha. In lightly covered trousers surely it would be very visible and completely vile to knowingly mark chairs with what potentially could be contaminated blood. You know ladies that feeling when you’re leaking and you can literally feel it coming out of you (sorry TMI but honest) and the fear of it seeping through clothes it’s an personal emergency at that point. The wet knickers the iron smell it’s horrible.

Im calling BS just her attempt to try and be a relatable queenie weenie ✨

Her moaning about the bags she’s carrying of GIFTED FREE Clothes and the “average” lunch she got for FREE. I hate Mia and Jodie equally but that was a complete dig at “Jodes” not being invited toas many events as her. Give it a few years when TikTok is over she’s gonna struggle in the real world. 😂😂
‘‘Twas me about 2 weeks ago I came on at work and it was literally running down my legs I ran to the toilet and used a massive wad of bog roll then I eventually went home because the pain was so bad and I work with just men 🤢🤢😂😂🤢 I’m calling BS on it too. She’s absolutely revolting 🤢 I think Dan must stink too there’s no way he doesn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mia, babe, no amount of workouts will help you lose weight if this is what you're constantly consuming! Imagine drinking your calories away & then adding more sugar to it... Once in a while, it's nice to indulge but girly every day is ridiculous.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Mia, babe, no amount of workouts will help you lose weight if this is what you're constantly consuming! Imagine drinking your calories away & then adding more sugar to it... Once in a while, it's nice to indulge but girly every day is ridiculous.
thathonestly sounds like my worst nightmare 💩

Reactions: 3
‘‘Twas me about 2 weeks ago I came on at work and it was literally running down my legs I ran to the toilet and used a massive wad of bog roll then I eventually went home because the pain was so bad and I work with just men 🤢🤢😂😂🤢 I’m calling BS on it too. She’s absolutely revolting 🤢 I think Dan must stink too there’s no way he doesn’t
you just feel mortified don’t you. Some shops give santiatary products for free. There are multiple places that sell sanitary products along Oxford road not just a huge primark 😂 also if I was THAT desperate and I was bleeding heavy best believe I’d approach any female member of the public to hel
No grown adult would even consider drinking that. Imagine going to starbies and thinking you’re something for making up your own order.
Wow girlie you really are living ur best lyf xx ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.