Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They read we were talking about a falling out & rushed a new season to prove us wrong as if we care to listen... the truth is Mia is boring & so is Jodie & lately they look bored of each other so Mia moved on to someone fresh & just as orange as they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have just discovered this girl and I am shocked that she’s an influencer 🤢🤢🤢🤢she’s filthy!!!????? Literally giving waynetta slob vibes dupe bestie angel it’s oversized I’m a 10/12 it’s OVERSIZED 😂😂
Also why does she have a period constantly? How does she even have a man?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I have just discovered this girl and I am shocked that she’s an influencer 🤢🤢🤢🤢she’s filthy!!!????? Literally giving waynetta slob vibes dupe bestie angel it’s oversized I’m a 10/12 it’s OVERSIZED 😂😂
Also why does she have a period constantly? How does she even have a man?!
Hello Angel wangel. Run don’t walk invite all
Your friends - Welcome to the thread - were manifesting all the good vibes here ✨✨✨✨✨✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello Angel wangel. Run don’t walk invite all
Your friends - Welcome to the thread - were manifesting all the good vibes here ✨✨✨✨✨✨
😂😂😂😂😂she literally lives about 10 mins from me it depresses me 🙈🙈don’t mind Jodie as much at least she showers. What is with the Zumba classes? I can’t unsee the leg curls 😂😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
😂😂😂😂😂she literally lives about 10 mins from me it depresses me 🙈🙈don’t mind Jodie as much at least she showers. What is with the Zumba classes? I can’t unsee the leg curls 😂😂😂🙈🙈
Jodie showers but she still wears period stained clothing because they're comfy instead of buying a new set.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Both of them constantly bleeding 😂😂😂o don’t get Jodie’s living situation her house is really run down for an influencer?
We've been trying to figure out her tour bus-looking bedroom at her mom's house forever at this point! Her man lives in a nice house with his parents. She claims to own homes they rent but won't move into her own. Instead of saving she buys a million useless pairs joggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We've been trying to figure out her tour bus-looking bedroom at her mom's house forever at this point! Her man lives in a nice house with his parents. She claims to own homes they rent but won't move into her own. Instead of saving she buys a million useless pairs joggers.
It’s likely her boyfriends family who “owns” the houses let’s face it. She’d be nothing without him 😂 living in some kind of fairytale the state of the kitchen and the box room really isn’t “giving the super rich clean girlie aesthetic✨✨” she thinks 😂😂

• Haha
It’s likely her boyfriends family who “owns” the houses let’s face it. She’d be nothing without him 😂 living in some kind of fairytale the state of the kitchen and the box room really isn’t “giving the super rich clean girlie aesthetic✨✨” she thinks 😂😂
She lives in a normal house nothing fancy or posh! I would go as far as saying it may even be a council house (nothing wrong with that as I live in one myself) but I hate that she tries to flaunt this narrative of this wealthy influencer, when in reality she is just a normal run of the mill girl.

Reactions: 3

The wanna be ✨rich girlie✨that shops in primark and simply manifests✨ all the things from selfridges. That if she “owns” two houses surely she’d be able to afford?

Plenty of predictable “omg omg omg (every 2 seconds at least), it’s giving Zara, it’s giving influencer, imagine with Adanola leggings and Uggs, omg omg omg omg it’s so cute, so so cute, love them, my girls, Zara dupe, skims dupe”

Who at her grown age is “living for” a cheap beanie hat and uggies (but wearing FAKE Uggs today xx) ? Grow up Jodes. She is SO boring. More filming of innocent MOP who’ve never consented to it - one girl notices and turns away instantly. Could be a vulnerable woman who has fled.

Taking up space filming in front of mirrors to show her OOTD. The confidence is embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
What the Heck is Mia wearing In today's Insta Stories? I look more fash-hun putting out my bins! How does she think the striped Pj Bottoms and Adanola hoodie is a vibe!? 😬 And has the audacity act like she's some top fashion influencer 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the Heck is Mia wearing In today's Insta Stories? I look more fash-hun putting out my bins! How does she think the striped Pj Bottoms and Adanola hoodie is a vibe!? 😬 And has the audacity act like she's some top fashion influencer 🙄
She looks a mess

Reactions: 2
She always looks sloppy! Girlie needs to dress for her proper size. Just because other girls can wear joggers & look cute doesn't mean you can too.

Without seeing it I can guarantee it’s paired with uggies, sunglasses and a starbies ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Question - do leggings count as a “pant” and is ok to wear in an outfit
---
She wore this in London? Confused is an understatement
Uggies and sunglassess in bleeping November 😂 she really does think she’s a celeb. With her reslly fake LV 😂
---
Uggies and sunglassess in bleeping November 😂 she really does think she’s a celeb. With her reslly fake LV 😂
Also is it just me that would NEVER take any food or drink into a public toilet? I’m the type of person that absolutely, obsessively won’t flush the toilet unless the lid is down to avoid the spray of tit & bacteria though 😂

• Haha
---

Also is it just me that would NEVER take any food or drink into a public toilet? I’m the type of person that absolutely, obsessively won’t flush the toilet unless the lid is down to avoid the spray of tit & bacteria though 😂
Nah the thought of going into the toilets with a drink 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 I’ll pass away

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.