Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, but where does this girl get off telling everyone she is an XS in anything!? 😳🤢

View attachment 2532901View attachment 2532902View attachment 2532904View attachment 2532909
I’m currently on my death bed with a chrons flare up and I’ve literally really just screamed not sure if it was pain or from laughter hahahaha x
---
I’m currently on my death bed with a chrons flare up and I’ve literally really just screamed not sure if it was pain or from laughter hahahaha x
Also literally really? Ignore this codiene filled illiterate Angel xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know she stinks so bad! Why not bring an extra pad when you know you're prone to leakage?! If it happens, I'd rather be safe than smell or have an accident. Her hygiene is disgusting to witness & she has no shame. No amount of designer perfume dupes you use babe ain't hiding that stale fish smell.

Reactions: 6

(start around 19:47)
I cannot get over how obsessed Mia is with this new chick! I am watching Georgie's vlog & omg Mia is basically drooling over her I've never seen her like that with Jodie. She also mentions them living out their Sophia & Cinzia life.
---
Also at the 40-minute mark in McDonald's, they're being so annoying the lady behind them keeps looking over while trying to eat with her child. It's so rude & inconsiderate but I'm not even surprised these two oranges decided to film eating at the place.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
There’s so many moments in her vlogs I just sit and think, did we really need to see that? Deffs could of been cut out

Reactions: 6
Can’t stand to watch anymore the stupid sounds and voices makes me want to punch the screen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

(start around 19:47)
I cannot get over how obsessed Mia is with this new chick! I am watching Georgie's vlog & omg Mia is basically drooling over her I've never seen her like that with Jodie. She also mentions them living out their Sophia & Cinzia life.
---
Also at the 40-minute mark in McDonald's, they're being so annoying the lady behind them keeps looking over while trying to eat with her child. It's so rude & inconsiderate but I'm not even surprised these two oranges decided to film eating at the place.
Have her and jodie had a falling out?

Reactions: 1
Do you think they all wanna hang with mia coz they think it will io their views because she had followers

Reactions: 1
No I think the new girl and her probably have the same management.
Wonder if Mia has ever had a non white friend

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.