Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reported her to ASA for her undisclosed PLT haul. ASA have emailed me back stating she’s had a warning

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So when she went to London with Jodie for the PLT event she decided it wasn't worth going because she didn't have an outfit & didn't find one there fast forward to today she's with the new bestie & looks like a slob as per usual & still went & acting all giddy with her new bestie... I didn't think she'd replace Jodie so soon!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It seems like she is putting on weight every vlog she is looking rounder and I don't know how to explain it but she looks alot older than her age id think shes mid 30's - 40. She is very immature the way she speaks, her personality, her actions she needs to grow up living in a fantasy worldView attachment 2528391
her diet is terrible I bet she has 1000 calories a day on drinks alone

Reactions: 5
Mia must know she’s not as slim as she makes out she is or why else would she wear joggers and blazers that are so ridiculously oversized!? She looks like she’s borrowed her dads clothes to go out in I just don’t get how she thinks she’s stylish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed. Can’t get over her whole mouth section on her face looks so odd lol no lip filler can help with that
To be fair to her she had really badly migrated lip filler before which looked awful so well done for embracing her natural lips but they do remind me of a cats bum hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not Dan counting the pennies to see if they have enough to wash their clothes🤣🤣 and Mia saying later on she’s making a list of things she wants but won’t buy yet but can DEFINITELY afford and pay for it right now. Listen both, if you get enough money you wouldn’t be waiting for the washing machine to be fixed you’d go out and buy a new one! Also, the 2nd last vlog Dan says a warning keeps coming up when he’s driving and Mia says ‘is that because you’re over 90’… so he literally admits to speeding. Hopefully he doesn’t kill someone’s family members while driving recklessly
Well something must have happened as she’s Being “battered by Hastings about her driving” assuming she’s got a black box. And that her driving was classed as poor by them and she got a “really low score”.
Now if she was driving INSURED on a big BMW before and how she’s had to get a black box on a fiat 500 somethings not right.
Wonder if she was insured hmm.
---
Reported her to ASA for her undisclosed PLT haul. ASA have emailed me back stating she’s had a warning
I’ve reported them both & keep doing so. They disclosed ad once then gone back to normal. Same with Jodie. Putting affiliate links in her description and just putting “aff” above it not explaining what it means or that’s she’s clear working for them to get links.
The devious witches honestly. They’ll get what’s coming to them soon.

Reactions: 9
Well something must have happened as she’s Being “battered by Hastings about her driving” assuming she’s got a black box. And that her driving was classed as poor by them and she got a “really low score”.
Now if she was driving INSURED on a big BMW before and how she’s had to get a black box on a fiat 500 somethings not right.
---

I’ve reported them both & keep doing so. They disclosed ad once then gone back to normal. Same with Jodie. Putting affiliate links in her description and just putting “aff” above it not explaining what it means or that’s she’s clear working for them to get links.
Where does she talk about hastings? Is it where she acuses us her fans of takking tit about her being on her phone while drving 🤣

Reactions: 2
Where does she talk about hastings? Is it where she acuses us her fans of takking tit about her being on her phone while drving 🤣
See I missed that bit but heard the Hastings! It’s when she’s driving back from somewhere at the beginning after some kind of clean girl aesthetic healthy queen drive through ofc ✨

Reactions: 1
---

Oh yes she must have a black box.. which someone with money wouldn’t usually have. Usually to pay for insurance without a black box especially on a fiat 500 it’ll be pennies difference between a black box and without

Ha ha ha just watched that drving bit again 🤣🤣🤣 mia love the speed you go over the bumps is probably another reason there pulling you 🤣🤣 and you are most definitely always on your phone 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Imagine going to a launch and wearing your slippers and filty grey joggers that you live in and clean in 🤣🤣
await your undisclosed ad!

in Jodes bestie autumnal wholesome blog, total lack of self awareness propping phone up and giving a full speech about a rug no one cares about. MOP walking around. Filming when driving of course.
you’d honestly think she’s the only person that’s ever been to tkmax - it’s giving lucky blessed manifested it xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Glad Mias told everyone who she’s insured by might just be a petty Betty and send them videos every time she drives using her camera or her phone or speeds before she kills some one

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Glad Mias told everyone who she’s insured by might just be a petty Betty and send them videos every time she drives using her camera or her phone or speeds before she kills some one
Good idea, make stop someone being killed. Although that would real life girly content ✨
---
She must be on this. She mentioned they gave her 20 so presuming 20% - should have a retest at that.
You’ve got to be SKINT just to not be able to afford and pay for the car insurance not asking for that 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve just watched one of her recent TikTok’s and she went to London. She said she was on her period and had already leaked and had period blood on her arm ??????? What on earth. Also do you just not care that you’ve leaked? I feel like she clearly doesn’t try to prevent it? Wear a bigger pad or get some effing period pants. Also….. what is this????? Is this sweat mixed with tan or previous sweat stain that she hasn’t removed 🫣 I get sweaty too but the tan makes it look so so so much worse
IMG_8357.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched one of her recent TikTok’s and she went to London. She said she was on her period and had already leaked and had period blood on her arm ??????? What on earth. Also do you just not care that you’ve leaked? I feel like she clearly doesn’t try to prevent it? Wear a bigger pad or get some effing period pants. Also….. what is this????? Is this sweat mixed with tan or previous sweat stain that she hasn’t removed 🫣 I get sweaty too but the tan makes it look so so so much worse View attachment 2532567
Yuck yuck yuck her hygiene is horrific

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched one of her recent TikTok’s and she went to London. She said she was on her period and had already leaked and had period blood on her arm ??????? What on earth. Also do you just not care that you’ve leaked? I feel like she clearly doesn’t try to prevent it? Wear a bigger pad or get some effing period pants. Also….. what is this????? Is this sweat mixed with tan or previous sweat stain that she hasn’t removed 🫣 I get sweaty too but the tan makes it look so so so much worse View attachment 2532567
She’s disgusting it’s horrific

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.