Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jodie has now been replaced by Georgie :LOL:
Ah how are they not embarrassed. Imagine being in town minding your own business and come across two little girls playing dress up in public. Shocked there were no feet on the chair as per!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Na im
Sorry but latest plt haul 🤢🤢🤢 trying clothes on while her tuna canoe is out and isnt wearing underwear and saying they dont fit so shes going to be sending stuff back 🤢🤢 fuxien vile

By the way mia wia your leggings dont fit there too smal send them back oh no sorry wait dont burn them no one wants your tuna box filled leggings

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Na im
Sorry but latest plt haul 🤢🤢🤢 trying clothes on while her tuna canoe is out and isnt wearing underwear and saying they dont fit so shes going to be sending stuff back 🤢🤢 fuxien vile

By the way mia wia your leggings dont fit there too smal send them back oh no sorry wait dont burn them no one wants your tuna box filled leggings
tuna canoe 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Latest blog i see she’s acknowledging us her fans 🤣🤣 hi mia and yes you do use your phone while drving and also at Starbucks and costa read the rules 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s really bugging me that I can’t work out where the stairs are in her house
If you were sat on her sofa, they would be in the back right side of the living room I believe. One of my friends house had the same layout as Mia’s. Super weird and unusable layout of a house I think

Reactions: 2
If you were sat on her sofa, they would be in the back right side of the living room I believe. One of my friends house had the same layout as Mia’s. Super weird and unusable layout of a house I think
May as well knock the house down and try again

Reactions: 2
That is quite literally the last thing I want to be seeing
Zero respect for others.

Jodes weekly - another undisclosed boohoo ad, with “aff” links in the description, rambling about the hard life she has trying to “catch up” with her fave YouTubers. Obsessed, vibes, it’s giving manifesting rinse & repeat. Also screaming that she “doesn’t know” what a parcel she has but forgetting she must have given saud company her home address. These skets really do think their followers were born yesterday 😂😂
---
Zero respect for others.

Jodes weekly - another undisclosed boohoo ad, with “aff” links in the description, rambling about the hard life she has trying to “catch up” with her fave YouTubers. Obsessed, vibes, it’s giving manifesting rinse & repeat. Also screaming that she “doesn’t know” what a parcel she has but forgetting she must have given saud company her home address. These skets really do think their followers were born yesterday 😂😂
Also the in-depth talk of periods. WHY ??
---
Zero respect for others.

---

Also the in-depth talk of periods. WHY ??
Mia been too “pale” to get any content, aww gutted Angel girlie that you’re actually Caucasian unlike some of us chocolate girlies 💅🏾

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It seems like she is putting on weight every vlog she is looking rounder and I don't know how to explain it but she looks alot older than her age id think shes mid 30's - 40. She is very immature the way she speaks, her personality, her actions she needs to grow up living in a fantasy world
IMG_7737.jpeg

It seems like she is putting on weight every vlog she is looking rounder and I don't know how to explain it but she looks alot older than her age id think shes mid 30's - 40. She is very immature the way she speaks, her personality, her actions she needs to grow up living in a fantasy worldView attachment 2528391
Agreed. Can’t get over her whole mouth section on her face looks so odd lol no lip filler can help with that

• Haha
Not Dan counting the pennies to see if they have enough to wash their clothes🤣🤣 and Mia saying later on she’s making a list of things she wants but won’t buy yet but can DEFINITELY afford and pay for it right now. Listen both, if you get enough money you wouldn’t be waiting for the washing machine to be fixed you’d go out and buy a new one! Also, the 2nd last vlog Dan says a warning keeps coming up when he’s driving and Mia says ‘is that because you’re over 90’… so he literally admits to speeding. Hopefully he doesn’t kill someone’s family members while driving recklessly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not Dan counting the pennies to see if they have enough to wash their clothes🤣🤣 and Mia saying later on she’s making a list of things she wants but won’t buy yet but can DEFINITELY afford and pay for it right now. Listen both, if you get enough money you wouldn’t be waiting for the washing machine to be fixed you’d go out and buy a new one! Also, the 2nd last vlog Dan says a warning keeps coming up when he’s driving and Mia says ‘is that because you’re over 90’… so he literally admits to speeding. Hopefully he doesn’t kill someone’s family members while driving recklessly
There defo feeling the pinch all those high calorie drinks from starbs and costa and that extra dog 🤣🤣 defo living out there means

What happend with her dad and hes aold his house too

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.