Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her lack of awareness comes from being an entitled, spoilt little girlšŸ˜‚ As for her copying, itā€™s because sheā€™s not got one original idea of her own. Just another copy & paste wannabe influencer with her hauls, neutral home aesthetic, itā€™s giving Zara, run donā€™t walk bullshit. Iā€™m so bored of it, theyā€™re everywhere šŸ˜‚šŸ„±

Reactions: 8
I think her lack of awareness comes from being an entitled, spoilt little girlšŸ˜‚ As for her copying, itā€™s because sheā€™s not got one original idea of her own. Just another copy & paste wannabe influencer with her hauls, neutral home aesthetic, itā€™s giving Zara, run donā€™t walk bullshit. Iā€™m so bored of it, theyā€™re everywhere šŸ˜‚šŸ„±
Jodie is exactly the same if not worse. Even down to the way she writes titles for her YouTube videos. How are they not embarrassed?

Reactions: 4
Noooo did anyone else see after sheā€™d walked the dogs the STATE of their paws while theyā€™re jumping and lying on the bed and she openly said ā€œIā€™m not going to change the bedding until tomorrowā€ šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢ and she wonders why she has bad skin lol the hygiene is just horrific

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Same girl that leaves period blood on leggings & clothing and goes out knowingly. Same girl that shares drinks with her bestie despite having a raging cold/covid. Also same girl that vomited all over herself in her car and vlogged it.
āœØclean girl aestheticāœØ

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Nooo she even has the same music becca Watson has always used in her videos now. Theyā€™ve both talked about beccas aesthetic before and how itā€™s āœØgoalsāœØ
---
Setting your camera up to film āœØwholesome vibesāœØ sheā€™s deffo barking at her mutton dressed as lamb gran to ā€œact naturalā€
---
Nooo she even has the same music becca Watson has always used in her videos now. Theyā€™ve both talked about beccas aesthetic before and how itā€™s āœØgoalsāœØ
---
Setting your camera up to film āœØwholesome vibesāœØ sheā€™s deffo barking at her mutton dressed as lamb gran to ā€œact naturalā€
NOT her using toilet roll to wipe dry her face. The same toilet roll thatā€™s hanging next to the toilet. Every time the toilet is flushed everything in the vicinity is sprayed with feacal matter including toothbrushes etc if the lid is left up. There is so much evidence readily available about it. Iā€™m SHOCKED.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Itā€™s been mentioned before about her having some mild learning difficulties. I think she does but some one that works in that field came on and same she didnā€™t.
It would explain some of her copying behaviour and lack of awareness though
She reminds me of kate hayes to be honest and we all no shes not fucken right šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm trying to understand why Mia got those dresses from house of CB (I know it was gifted but she chose them) when she is in trackies all day & goes nowhere! Also, she called a snakeskin dress leopard print.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm trying to understand why Mia got those dresses from house of CB (I know it was gifted but she chose them) when she is in trackies all day & goes nowhere! Also, she called a snakeskin dress leopard print.
I know itā€™s mad. I know she says she doesnā€™t like clubbing or drinking but you never see her go anywhere. Is Jodi her only friend.
I think she will look back on her life when sheā€™s older and realised sheā€™s missed out on all the fun crazy stuff you do when your young.

Reactions: 5
She's mentioned a few times in her vlogs about babies. It's quite concerning she is very immature & childish she can barely look after herself let alone a child. The babies first words will be starbies, uggies, fifi šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I think she was given the opportunity and picked two awful dresses as no others fit just to be āœØboujeeāœØ and copy every other influencer vibes. Sheā€™s never mentioned house of cb before. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Recently just came across Mia & I found something odd about her couldn't pinpoint so been catching up on this tattle. I actually think she may have some kind of mild learning disabilities or autism. Is her mother a lady of the night? She seems very sleazy looking at her facebook šŸ¤” Mia is very lazy & dirty her room always looks ransacked im not sure how her boyfriend copes with her she spoilt, bratty, nasty, rude. I wonder if he is loyal to her or if he is with her as she's paying for stuff I can't believe he is genuinely happy with her I could be wrong. The way she speaks and her mouth always throw me off when watching her šŸ˜‚
He wasnā€™t loyal towards her at the start of the relationshipā€¦ definitely is still being sneaky behind her back now

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Besties check out jodes new cosy autumn era vibes YouTube vid āœØ

she really does think sheā€™s doing something by wearing a jumper as a shrug. What a FOOL she looks with the tag still on the jumper and the actual jumper hanging down off her back šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.

also why does she think people want to hear about her period? Itā€™s not ā€œwholesomeā€, itā€™s not a ā€œvibeā€. Had to source out a BPA organic mooncup but advocates (pr package in video) using fem fresh / wipes which are full of chemicals and harmful for the environment? She really is so thick šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd believe it just because she never lets him really out of her sight for too long.
Totally believe it she never lets him out of her sight never see him have a lads night out or even just ooo to a mates house. Heā€™s kept on a very tight leash

Funny how she said sheā€™d do a try on and never did. They wonā€™t fit because she will have told house of CB sheā€™s an XXS girly when House of CB strikes me as similar to OhPolly and probably run small anyway so sheā€™ll have no hope.

Funny how she said sheā€™d do a try on and never did. They wonā€™t fit because she will have told house of CB sheā€™s an XXS girly when House of CB strikes me as similar to OhPolly and probably run small anyway so sheā€™ll have no hope.
She pulled out the corset top & claimed she needed a medium because it was too big when it looked too small in my opinion. lol
---
Besties check out jodes new cosy autumn era vibes YouTube vid āœØ

she really does think sheā€™s doing something by wearing a jumper as a shrug. What a FOOL she looks with the tag still on the jumper and the actual jumper hanging down off her back šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.

also why does she think people want to hear about her period? Itā€™s not ā€œwholesomeā€, itā€™s not a ā€œvibeā€. Had to source out a BPA organic mooncup but advocates (pr package in video) using fem fresh / wipes which are full of chemicals and harmful for the environment? She really is so thick šŸ˜‚
She's so dumb! She thinks a clean/healthy girl era means homemade turmeric shots & going to the gym when she drinks starbies often, uses chemicals on a daily when it comes to her products & wears period-stained pajamas because they're comfy. But yea Jodie you're an organic queen!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.