Mia Wootton #2 Looks like she stinks, obsessed with fizzy drinks, defo a few sizes bigger than she thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh blimey I do enjoy a catchup on these 😂 I’m so grateful that other people feel the same way especially about Jodie. It’s so obvious that she comes from a wealthy family the way she has never worked and owns two homes now ? I can sometimes get through Mia’s vlogs but I get so bored watching Jodie that I rarely do now. I thought to begin with she was more tolerable but watching her on her own is more boring than watching nothing at all

Reactions: 4
Jodie owns two houses but doesn't have one of her own & basically lives in a closet in her moms house.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it's the fact she prioritised buying a house to rent out so she could avoid getting a job and be a social media girlie (because she doesn't make any money from social media) instead of buying a house to live in lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Both of them have sad lives. In order to be a successful influencer you need to have an actual income to afford the content until the content pays off & they don't get that! They think that they just can say it's their goals but never actually do the work & manifesting isn't making a wish babes, you have to also work for it.
---
Them
Spots round her mouth are the result of her dogs licking her face after they just cleaned tehre own arses 🤢 absolute filth she is
THIS! & she constantly does her hair first with lots of oils & chemicals then never washes her hands instead she rubs her face with skincare right after. She's disgusting!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I don’t believe that 😂 why would you want to live in a box room? Why not move in with her bf ? It’s giving ✨BS✨
I found the ‘company’ that the properties are under with hers and her bfs details so it’s very real but literally why 😂 I’d leave asap to be more independent. I think she stays cos she doesn’t have to pay rent at home so she can buy more fast fashion clothes and do hauls
---
All her vlogs are the same! Brow lam, walking the dogs, car clips and repeat. What a sad life 😂
Such a waste of money getting her nails, lashes and brows done every week 😳 along with of course all the absurd amount of clothes they buy

Reactions: 3
I found the ‘company’ that the properties are under with hers and her bfs details so it’s very real but literally why 😂 I’d leave asap to be more independent. I think she stays cos she doesn’t have to pay rent at home so she can buy more fast fashion clothes and do hauls
---

Such a waste of money getting her nails, lashes and brows done every week 😳 along with of course all the absurd amount of clothes they buy
They’re all “gifted” but they fail to disclose it.

Reactions: 1
If there is one person i do not need to see is scrunch bum leggings its Mia!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The house looks so bare - why do they not hang some photos or prints on the wall!?

Wasn't Jodie's birthday yesterday? Not one post for her besties birthday but lots of stories yesterday of herself so she decided to post today. And of course, Mia is copying off Sophia for Jodie's birthday shoutout by posting a pic when they were younger.

Wasn't Jodie's birthday yesterday? Not one post for her besties birthday but lots of stories yesterday of herself so she decided to post today. And of course, Mia is copying off Sophia for Jodie's birthday shoutout by posting a pic when they were younger.
Yep it was yesterday! Why is she posting a day late who knows she was doing duck all yesterday anyways

Recently just came across Mia & I found something odd about her couldn't pinpoint so been catching up on this tattle. I actually think she may have some kind of mild learning disabilities or autism. Is her mother a lady of the night? She seems very sleazy looking at her facebook 🤔 Mia is very lazy & dirty her room always looks ransacked im not sure how her boyfriend copes with her she spoilt, bratty, nasty, rude. I wonder if he is loyal to her or if he is with her as she's paying for stuff I can't believe he is genuinely happy with her I could be wrong. The way she speaks and her mouth always throw me off when watching her 😂

Reactions: 4
Recently just came across Mia & I found something odd about her couldn't pinpoint so been catching up on this tattle. I actually think she may have some kind of mild learning disabilities or autism. Is her mother a lady of the night? She seems very sleazy looking at her facebook 🤔 Mia is very lazy & dirty her room always looks ransacked im not sure how her boyfriend copes with her she spoilt, bratty, nasty, rude. I wonder if he is loyal to her or if he is with her as she's paying for stuff I can't believe he is genuinely happy with her I could be wrong. The way she speaks and her mouth always throw me off when watching her 😂
I just think she is a stuck up selfish little brat who thinks she’s some sort of celebrity. Dont give her any ideas to enter into her ✨neurodivergent era✨

Reactions: 5
It’s been mentioned before about her having some mild learning difficulties. I think she does but some one that works in that field came on and same she didn’t.
It would explain some of her copying behaviour and lack of awareness though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.