Mia Jeal #9 Wasting money on tattoos and filler. Guess what Mabel, it’s puffs for dinner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The concerning thing is a bunch of 12 year olds defending her, clearly don’t know what it is to be a parent, fascinated by the fact she was a teen mum and haven’t got a clue and Mia will turn away from realising her problems because she has some support. How ironic that she identifies more with her 12 year old audience than people who are parents and seem concerned and just want to best for her child because we all know what it’s like. If a bunch of people were telling me I was doing something wrong then Id realise that there are things I actually need to change?!?

yes all babies leak! That’s not the issue , the issue was that she left her with a wet area when she already told us Mabel was poorly and then lied about it!! She clearly wasn’t changed until after she ate and Mia did a crappy ad in the meantime.... priorities! Parents make mistakes! But own it , don’t post and blatantly lie that it was a shadow and that her nappy was changed as soon as she woke up. Doing that ad was her main concern that morning , not Mabels comfort and hygiene! Yes people are going to be very concerned about what happens on the days tit like that is edited out. It’s clear she needs to either grow up, get some guidance or take herself away from social media for abit because those 12 year olds that sing her praises when there’s nothing to praise do not help! They feed her ego which is clearly causing neglect towards her child!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is it that yesterday Mabel was in a vest all day and today she’s in a thick all in one as well as a vest? I’m pretty sure they have the temperature the same day to day rather than adjusting it to what Mabel is wearing. Also if Mabel is soaking through her nappy and babygrow every night with no cover on she probably wakes up shivering and is freezing, hence why she keeps getting ill :( after reading many descriptions of neglect they all mention that it’s when basic care needs aren’t met... I’m starting to struggle to find anything mia is actually doing right which is so sad because when Mabel was newborn I thought she was a good mum, who was mature and would do anything for that child.

Reactions: 11
Totally off topic here but the Radford family named their new dog Mabel which is kinda funny as Mia gets annoyed when other people “take” Mabel’s name as if she invented it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This girl 😂😂😂 Welcome to adulthood and motherhood. She's soOoOo BUSY and that's why she neglects to take care of Mabel's basic needs sometimes, GOD!!!! She’s really out to prove herself now. When I zoomed in I’m pretty sure she’s misspelt ‘carer’ as ‘career’ twice 😂

80130180-1467-45E8-B3A8-7BF4740F3570.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This girl 😂😂😂 Welcome to adulthood and motherhood. She's soOoOo BUSY and that's why she neglects to take care of Mabel's basic needs sometimes, GOD!!!! She’s really out to prove herself now. When I zoomed in I’m pretty sure she’s misspelt ‘carer’ as ‘career’ twice 😂

View attachment 294863
She does a lot less than most single mothers do🤣

Reactions: 15
🤣 she never stops?? Imagine running a whole house, doing your masters degree, bringing up your child- keeping on top of their wet nappies and bathing them regularly, whilst working a small job on the side 😬

it isn’t even a case of “I work harder than you” I’m just sick to death of her hard done by attitude!!!

Reactions: 29

View attachment 294863
If you have to say how busy you are then you are not busy!🤣 “I literally never stop” what?? when do you even start!

View attachment 294863
Still finds time for the essentials like tattoos, lip fillers, hair appointments 🤔😂

Reactions: 22

View attachment 294863
What level is she doing I did the level 3 childcare early years course and trust me its not hard its common sense ...... oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagin being so busy you stop what your doing to take a pic to make sure everybody knows your so busy 😂 excuse me while I go pay all my Bill's cook for my children and tidy the whole house up while entertaining my child and studying sorry mia I hope you can fit it all in especially with the free child care in your home and your mums cooking

Reactions: 21
goes to college 3 days a week, has time to go and get tattoos, lip fillers, have her hair died and go out shopping including having the job that she can choose when she works and yet- she doesn’t know how she manages to get everything done?🥴

Reactions: 12

View attachment 294863
all i’m gonna say is i do health and social and this isn’t enough writing for this part about discrimination for task 5👀

don’t worry mia it won’t be for a while i’m sure

Attachments

• Haha
Don’t make me sick 🤢 constantly making links with men she doesn’t actually know to her child. Just think it’s weird behaviour that she fantasies about strangers and Mabel having some sort of connection.

she clearly only got Mabel that costume because she wants to impress him in some sort of way, I thought she hated Disney on babies? 🙄 won’t get anywhere with a man being fake Mia

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Don’t make me sick 🤢 constantly making links with men she doesn’t actually know to her child. Just think it’s weird behaviour that she fantasies about strangers and Mabel having some sort of connection.

she clearly only got Mabel that costume because she wants to impress him in some sort of way, I thought she hated Disney on babies? 🙄 won’t get anywhere with a man being fake Mia
Oh my god ! I was wondering why no one has said this. I seen one of Owens tik toks and he was wearing a stitch onesie and then all of a sudden Mabel was stitch for Halloween (even though Mia hates Disney) strange behaviour if you ask me 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my god ! I was wondering why no one has said this. I seen one of Owens tik toks and he was wearing a stitch onesie and then all of a sudden Mabel was stitch for Halloween (even though Mia hates Disney) strange behaviour if you ask me 🤷🏽‍♀️
Doesn’t dress her kid in Disney unless she’s trying to get a boys attention 🥴 says it all really.

Reactions: 14

Okay this is actually sickening

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.