Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scoobie

VIP Member
She 100% picked her up like that because she didn’t want to touch her dirty sleepsuit.

81B83FB3-CF06-490D-B692-34EA1505F7FA.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Harley

Mabel-Ocean is TINY guys. She’s like so small. She’s really petite. She can only eat minuscule amounts. It’s NOT that Mia can’t be arsed.
She has it really hard trying to fit in college, her tattoos, her fillers, batch cooking and being a slytherin. Plus all the time it takes to adjust all her clothes because she’s also really petite and tiny with the smallest arms you’ve ever seen.
Quorn sausage rolls are like amazing for picky petite tiny one year olds and they also match the beige/brown earthy aesthetic so it’s amazing, just like yeah amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Mia “flexing” on her tiktok that she doesn’t dress Mabel is traditionally girly clothes... do you want an award?

Her individuality complex is horrific - she’s sooo different and quirky because she dresses Mabel in brown and gender neutral clothes so she’s “not like other teen mums”🥴
she dresses mabel like a medieval peasant. she looks ridiculous sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 49

gossipgirl123321

mias new video - ‘ mabel is at nursery today because i have tons of college work to do and i won’t get it all done by the due date if mabel was here. so i am going to take the time today to go and get my hair dyed ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Zoeboo

You managed to do your own skin care, get yourself dressed AND film for a sponsor. Being rushed is NO excuse for leaving your child in that state.

it is neglect.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
mia really had to make it clear that she changes Mabel's nappy "luckily enough tonight my nappy did not leak, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't it just depends on how long I sleep and how much I move in my sleep. luckily enough today it did not leak so we went straight back into my pajamas...". honestly her doing a voice over and "pretending" to be mabel killed me.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Maciejadex

Mia telling people not to judge her for getting benefits when she’s literally made a video bashing people who get them lol... someone commented about it and now she has turned her comments off🤣 what a freak

Reactions: 41

Maciejadex

“I didn’t change her baby grow and I probably should have” 😳😳😳 not Probably!! DEFINITELY SHOULD HAVE Jesus this girl is really something else

Reactions: 40

smith912

Thread suggestion :
Filler, Tattoos and piss-soaked sheets & no nutrition in what her daughter eats!

Reactions: 40

truthxhurts

should have named the thread ‘Mabel’s got puffs for dinner everyday, and swimming in piss is not what we meant by sensory play’ 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Laylayxo

The hands look so weird again, the lines are so shaky 😫 I always half expected her to get something botched - she’s not the type to research places properly. But what surprises me more is how generic they are... I never thought the girl who always has to be different from everyone else would get tattoos taken straight from Pinterest!!

View attachment 298580
WHY DOES IT HAVE ONLY 4 FINGERS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39