Mia Jeal #9 Wasting money on tattoos and filler. Guess what Mabel, it’s puffs for dinner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Queue the ‘I’ve been a Star Wars fan my whole life’ wearing space buns and buying Star Wars merch, having Mabel dress up as baby yoda.
When really she’s the type of person to have called other’s weird for liking it. I can see her being that girl in school who rolled her eyes at those who were into things like Harry Potter and Star Wars, but now it’s trendy to like these things or a boy does, she’s always been obsessed. Can’t wait for her to shove all her hp merch aside and replace it with Star Wars things (then she’ll have supported a transphobe for nothing). Watch her drool over Harrison Ford and Mark Hamil from the OG trilogy when they were younger and completely forget about Tom Felton (at least they were adults I guess and not children).

Reactions: 18
I’m calling some sort of Star Wars merch in the near future , she’s just that predictable.

Reactions: 10
When really she’s the type of person to have called other’s weird for liking it. I can see her being that girl in school who rolled her eyes at those who were into things like Harry Potter and Star Wars, but now it’s trendy to like these things or a boy does, she’s always been obsessed. Can’t wait for her to shove all her hp merch aside and replace it with Star Wars things (then she’ll have supported a transphobe for nothing). Watch her drool over Harrison Ford and Mark Hamil from the OG trilogy when they were younger and completely forget about Tom Felton (at least they were adults I guess and not children).
Don't forget about Hayden Christensen, she'll love him

Reactions: 2
Oh please don’t ☹ I love star wars and I don’t want her ruining it “ya gals on the dark side if you didn’t know” like she’s doing currently with HP!!

Reactions: 13
I just watched Beth's new video. Interesting that Mia would brag about how busy she is only the day after Beth pours her heart out about how busy she is with her GCSEs and all the disruption Covid's causing with them at school... I reckon Mia makes everything into a competition between them. Must be exhausting being her sister.

Reactions: 25
When’s Mia buying her first house again?

She’ll be shocked when she’s got allll that college work, Mabel, washing, cleaning and all that to do, poor thing doesn’t know what’s about to hit her.

Reactions: 21
When’s Mia buying her first house again?

She’ll be shocked when she’s got allll that college work, Mabel, washing, cleaning and all that to do, poor thing doesn’t know what’s about to hit her.
She won't be 'buying' anywhere, even though she was saying that initially. She has said that she is gonna move out early next year to a rental but I literally cannot see that happening at all next year, her youtube fame is on a steady decline

Reactions: 13
Mabel’s nappy leaked again looks like it.. she cant be changing them enough or not using them properly
That video is quite old but what annoys me is the fact that whenever Mabel leaks they carry on as if nothing has happened? When my baby leaks she’s changed straight away, why are they filming a video of her instead of changing her?

Reactions: 23
Mabel’s nappy leaked again looks like it.. she cant be changing them enough or not using them properly
i'd like to see her justify this after her 'statement' yesterday. Theres no reason to not change mabel, its just pure laziness.

Reactions: 12
You have got to be kidding me! Old picture or not there are plenty that seem to have popped up with Mabel in wet clothes. Get on top of the nappies for god sake, if you can’t cope with cloth nappies then don’t bother, don’t just use them because they’re ‘hella cute’. This clearly happens a lot as it’s been shown on camera so often, wouldn’t like to think how much this is the case behind the scenes. Poor little one.

Reactions: 16
Maybe Mia has finally gotten off her high horse she’s given Mabel pizza now she can’t complain when the nursery give it to her
5F916119-0ECF-4081-8FDB-F17DF86CA7F4.png

Reactions: 12
This girl 😂😂😂 Welcome to adulthood and motherhood. She's soOoOo BUSY and that's why she neglects to take care of Mabel's basic needs sometimes, GOD!!!! She’s really out to prove herself now. When I zoomed in I’m pretty sure she’s misspelt ‘carer’ as ‘career’ twice 😂

View attachment 294863
“I literally never stop” she spends half her time watching Harry Potter and Twilight so thats a lie. Im currently only working part time because my hours have been cut due to the pandemic, and i dont have a child and i still dont have nearly as much time to watch the tv as she does.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.