Mia Jeal #9 Wasting money on tattoos and filler. Guess what Mabel, it’s puffs for dinner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @missmisty for the new thread name!

Recap:

- Tonight Mia's new video showed Mabel soaking wet when she woke up. Mabel stayed in her wet sleep suit to eat her breakfast, while Mia got ready and filmed an ad.
- Her obsession with Draco Malfoy continues
- After turning 18 this month she recently got lip fillers and has a LOT of tattoos booked in
- She failed her driving test for the second time
- Her behaviour continues to concern us all!

Reactions: 21
understand cloth nappies are difficult to control compared to disposables, leaks happen. Children have accidents. My two year old uses disposables and sometimes will wake up wet, the first thing I do is change him. I would never ever consider leaving him in a wet p*ssy baby grow while he had his breakfast.

this isn’t just a one time thing, or an accident. It’s pure neglect. If your in so much of a rush, STOP FILMING, strip your child, shove on a fresh nappy, let them eat breakfast then give her a good baby wipe wash and dress her.
Not continue to film, leave her sat wet while you film a 15min skin care segment for your sponsor and get yourself ready for the day before changing her. Anyone who says it isn’t neglect is wrong. I’m sorry. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 19
understand cloth nappies are difficult to control compared to disposables, leaks happen. Children have accidents. My two year old uses disposables and sometimes will wake up wet, the first thing I do is change him. I would never ever consider leaving him in a wet p*ssy baby grow while he had his breakfast.

this isn’t just a one time thing, or an accident. It’s pure neglect. If your in so much of a rush, STOP FILMING, strip your child, shove on a fresh nappy, let them eat breakfast then give her a good baby wipe wash and dress her.
Not continue to film, leave her sat wet while you film a 15min skin care segment for your sponsor and get yourself ready for the day before changing her. Anyone who says it isn’t neglect is wrong. I’m sorry. It’s disgusting.
She just treats Mabel like a massive inconvenience to her life and it’s not fair on the poor little girl.

She’s always so pale with eye bags and just gets plonked down somewhere with a packet of something so Mia can continue pretending she’s not a teen mum for awhile

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She just treats Mabel like a massive inconvenience to her life and it’s not fair on the poor little girl.

She’s always so pale with eye bags and just gets plonked down somewhere with a packet of something so Mia can continue pretending she’s not a teen mum for awhile
It makes me sad how pale she is like a baby shouldn't have that bad eye bags in my opinion, she looks so tired and emotionless its heartbreaking. She honestly just doesn't look healthy yeah hes happy but not healthy looking

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I understand that birth control doesn’t work sometimes etc, but she had a choice, she chose to be a mother and it’s about f*cking time she started acting like one, she’s not a child anymore she can’t feign ignorance, someone needs to step in now and sort this out, that’s a human life she’s ruining.
she wasn’t ready to be a mum and she isn’t ready now, she needs to accept help from people before something bad happens.

Reactions: 31
I’ve reported her to SS anyway, and a few others have too. Hopefully they will step in and sort this out. Idc if people see it as ‘bullying’ I have a genuine concern for that baby and the care she’s in. It’s like all the puzzle pieces are together and what we thought is true. The acting like she’s a inconvenience, the way she speaks about her, not having her basic needs cared for and being cooped up in one room, it’s all coming together. It’s neglect.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She 100% picked her up like that because she didn’t want to touch her dirty sleepsuit.

81B83FB3-CF06-490D-B692-34EA1505F7FA.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
She always says we only see 20 minutes of her life.
but she’s edited those 20 minutes. She’s only showing us what she wants to show. Which apparently is a wet bum at breakfast, her pulling her child out of her high chair by the wrists, Twisted car seat belts and crappy meals.

Reactions: 29
She always says we only see 20 minutes of her life.
but she’s edited those 20 minutes. She’s only showing us what she wants to show. Which apparently is a wet bum at breakfast, her pulling her child out of her high chair by the wrists, Twisted car seat belts and crappy meals.
Makes you wonder what we don’t see, doesn’t it?

Reactions: 29

i just can’t believe that her little minions don’t see how terrible she’s doing!! The problem is, is that Mia will always think she is an amazing mum because of her 10 year old followers who have never looked after a baby in their life telling her that she is! When people call her out she always says there just attacking her because she’s a “teen mum” and says that “it’s always the ones who aren’t parents” when most of the time it is parents calling her out. She’s convinced people are just jealous and out to get her.
You also don’t need to be a parent to see how badly she’s doing...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She 100% picked her up like that because she didn’t want to touch her dirty sleepsuit.

View attachment 292743
This is so aggressive, I have never and would never pick up my daughter this way. It’s quite frightening to think that to Mia this is so normal she’ll happily share it online. If she shares this behaviour, what doesn’t she share? It’s really worrying.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I know this is a thread about Mia but did anyone notice in Keira’s latest vlog That she wasn’t even in her own seat in the car she was sat in the boot between her siblings.. so irresponsible she’s going to go down the same path as Mia is she’s not careful

Reactions: 2
I wanna see this too, so I can also scream record and forward it on.
Screen record where she was left to eat all by herself while she was in the bathroom getting ready with her doors closed. Anyone remember which video it was?

Reactions: 2
Makes you wonder what we don’t see, doesn’t it?
Exactly. If she’s willing to show it. What isn't she willing to show? We all hide things, whether it be bad selfies, body consciousness or in Mia’s case the way she treats Mabel.

Reactions: 10
Screen record where she was left to eat all by herself while she was in the bathroom getting ready with her doors closed. Anyone remember which video it was?
Found a few of my old comments

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I know this is a thread about Mia but did anyone notice in Keira’s latest vlog That she wasn’t even in her own seat in the car she was sat in the boot between her siblings.. so irresponsible she’s going to go down the same path as Mia is she’s not careful
I dunno what car they have but my mums car looked exactly like this and there is a seat in the middle with a seat belt over your lap 🤷‍♀️ if not it's really irresponsible, also I think its abit of a stretch comparing her to mia shes living and genuin towards her child stops filming to sort him out if needs be and seems to put him first she feeds him better than poor mabel gets, in general shes a really good mum

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.