Mia Jeal #9 Wasting money on tattoos and filler. Guess what Mabel, it’s puffs for dinner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could literally take Mabel for a walk everyday even just near her house for 15 mins, whether in lockdown or not you’re still allowed to do that, but no she can’t of course because Mia is just so so so so so busy!!!
She literally uses lockdown as an excuse to be a lazy mum , my dogs still get walked twice a day by me or my family and she can’t even take Mabel out for a walk because of ‘lockdown rules’ that she made up out of thin air

Reactions: 15
She literally uses lockdown as an excuse to be a lazy mum , my dogs still get walked twice a day by me or my family and she can’t even take Mabel out for a walk because of ‘lockdown rules’ that she made up out of thin air
My daughters now 19 months and since the start of lockdown I've taken her out every single day even if it's for 10 mins I think theres been a maximum maybe 10 days she hasnt gone our at least once, miss lazy and full of excuses!

Reactions: 8
We had this problem.with my daughter her hair grows like crazy and shes going through a phase where she doesn't like it to be touched and the bobbles come straight out so we had to cut it ourselves due to lockdown and no where being open 🙈
Omg same I cut her a fringe it was the most stressful thing ever😂 it’s lush now though because she always pullls her bobbles out she can go without it going in her eyes!

Reactions: 2
I do understand that babies are probably quite snotty, but I swear there’s never a shot of Mabel where she doesn’t have snot dribbling down her face and into her mouth. please just wipe her nose Mia.

Reactions: 13
New thread suggestion:

Mia jeal #10 Lying about her size, always trying to justify her lies and ignoring Mabel while she cries
How about Mia Jeal #10 Mia wants to flirt with strange boys so Mabels alone on the floor with some toys

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi Mia 👋🏽 if reading.

I’m no perfect mum, not at all. I’ve made mistakes and hindsight is what pushes me to try harder every day. But eating like this (the food is homemade chow mein) and a walk most days (if not that, just a run around/play in the garden or toddle out the front) were something I tried to do as a bare minimum, the walk for my sanity as much as my child’s. Now my child is school age, we do the same and we’re used to it (minus the eating style! 🥴🤣) the daily fresh air turned into a positive habit and with lockdown I am so glad my child is used to and will go for a walk, whatever the weather. There are plenty of things I could’ve done better, which makes life harder now, but we build and learn each day 🙂

Get out there! There’s so much to explore, even in your garden (if you have one). Hedges, trees, grass, leaves, sounds.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do understand that babies are probably quite snotty, but I swear there’s never a shot of Mabel where she doesn’t have snot dribbling down her face and into her mouth. please just wipe her nose Mia.
I’m just waiting for her to say in the next video ‘Mabel has a cold so we won’t be doing much today’ poor kid needs to go out more to build up her immune system!

Reactions: 10
I’m just waiting for her to say in the next video ‘Mabel has a cold so we won’t be doing much today’ poor kid needs to go out more to build up her immune system!
she happily spent the week before lockdown getting filler and last minute tattoos😂but apparently taking her child out for 20 minutes to get fresh air is above her Covid morals

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.