Mia Jeal #9 Wasting money on tattoos and filler. Guess what Mabel, it’s puffs for dinner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mabel’s nappy leaked again looks like it.. she cant be changing them enough or not using them properly
I found an old video of mias on her channel

I’m not sure if it’s a shadow but there seems to be the same dark spot on mabels vest no matter where she’s sitting/standing, it’s always in the same place and don’t shadows go when you move out of certain lighting?
E02E4DC4-8F2B-42CD-9093-39E1CDF43A66.jpeg

BB5C5FEB-DD8F-4025-9A36-16491D6A77C4.jpeg

this is also in the same video
F6963488-0782-4BD7-806A-92FB0F340E07.jpeg
Which is definitely a wet spot

it seems to be more visible in darker clothes and less visible in white/pink or pale colours.

you’d need to be pretty dumb to not spot a big wet patch on your child’s clothes multiple times... I think mia must wait for Mabel to leak out of her nappy then she thinks to herself “it must be time to change Mabel.... after I’ve done my own stuff first of course”

I really hope she buys Mabel better quality nappies, learns how to wash them properly and starts cleaning Mabel thoroughly so she doesn’t end up all sore.

Reactions: 8
I found an old video of mias on her channel

I’m not sure if it’s a shadow but there seems to be the same dark spot on mabels vest no matter where she’s sitting/standing, it’s always in the same place and don’t shadows go when you move out of certain lighting?
View attachment 295414
View attachment 295416

this is also in the same video
View attachment 295417Which is definitely a wet spot

it seems to be more visible in darker clothes and less visible in white/pink or pale colours.

you’d need to be pretty dumb to not spot a big wet patch on your child’s clothes multiple times... I think mia must wait for Mabel to leak out of her nappy then she thinks to herself “it must be time to change Mabel.... after I’ve done my own stuff first of course”

I really hope she buys Mabel better quality nappies, learns how to wash them properly and starts cleaning Mabel thoroughly so she doesn’t end up all sore.
It’s just pure laziness and ignorance :(

There's nothing wrong with the quality of her nappies. It's how she's using them and how she's washing them probably doesn't help if they're not getting a prewash and long warm/hot wash each time theyre washed.

Reactions: 14
Wonder will Mia address anything in her video today or just another room vlog and act like to nothing happened

Cue the “im so sad because my tattoos are now cancelled” “bleeping covid”
“Stuck in the house again quarantine number 2- teen mum vlogs”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The fact there’s multiple screenshots and screen recordings of Mabel In piss soaked clothes is disgusting... it isn’t just the one mistake!! They can delete all they want but I’ve saved it all! How is your child’s health and hygiene not your main priority! Too busy being desperate over lads on tiktok, tattoos, lip filler, being an 18 year old fan girl over Harry Potter and weird hobbies that don’t last long. Mabel is always a background thought to say she titles all her videos “teen mum” Why not make your child your main focus. Absolutely disgusting and baffling that a mother can be like this.

also for all the 12 year olds that want to say “all babies leak” of course they do, it isn’t the issue it’s the fact that Mia just forgets about it when it’s very visibly soaked... so her and Beth can make tiktoks and she can do ads in the background! The leaking isn’t the issue it’s the neglect from sorting it out straight away! If you pissed yourself, the first thing you’d do is take off your clothes and clean yourself up... why should a baby suffer just because they can’t speak out that it’s uncomfortable for them!

Sorry but I won’t allow her to swiftly move past this one without addressing it properly like she did with all the insults on baby names, benefits etc! This now involves a child and her basic needs that her mum should be meeting! Beyond concerned,

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
View attachment 295612
Was just stalking that owen guy to see Mia's comments and 🤣 🤣 🤣
Wtf is she on about, so cringe
Honestly this makes her look so bad shows videos of her daughter that she got pregnant with at16 and says she hasnt had a boyfriend the only person making her look immature and irresponsible is her self! Also not bashing tenner mums obviously, I was also one but it's likesshe does stuff just so people comment on it it's actually pathetic and desperate

also stated several times her and mabels dad where in a relationship 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 24
View attachment 295612
Was just stalking that owen guy to see Mia's comments and 🤣 🤣 🤣
Wtf is she on about, so cringe
Never had a boyfriend but constantly talks about how bad Mabel’s dad was when they were together. It’s like she just can’t stop. Also, does she not think that everything she puts out on the internet is there forever and that Mabel, a potential future employer or partner could come across them? Imagine finding out your mum or someone you wanted to date was posting stuff like this over random strangers on the internet.

Reactions: 20
I wonder if Owen has read this forum? That’s the thing about Mia, she needs to stop going for men on the Internet, because what’s on the internet about her doesn’t make her look very good.

Reactions: 17
I’ve reported her to SS anyway, and a few others have too. Hopefully they will step in and sort this out. Idc if people see it as ‘bullying’ I have a genuine concern for that baby and the care she’s in. It’s like all the puzzle pieces are together and what we thought is true. The acting like she’s a inconvenience, the way she speaks about her, not having her basic needs cared for and being cooped up in one room, it’s all coming together. It’s neglect.
Hey I haven't been here for ages wtf happened and we is everyone reporting her??

Reactions: 3
Hey I haven't been here for ages wtf happened and we is everyone reporting her??
She left mabel soaked in her own pee to film an add Mabel had leaked through horrendously and she put her in the high chair and left her in it and I mean covered she was dropping food on her lap and picking it up and eating out would had had pee on it! Pics have been posted on here

Reactions: 12
How are u supposed to wash cloth nappies? I don’t use them personally and I don’t think I ever would just not my thing but I thought u could just wash them like any other washing or is there a a different way u have to wash them? Seems like Mia just throws them in the wash like she’s doing her laundry

Reactions: 4
How are u supposed to wash cloth nappies? I don’t use them personally and I don’t think I ever would just not my thing but I thought u could just wash them like any other washing or is there a a different way u have to wash them? Seems like Mia just throws them in the wash like she’s doing her laundry
I don’t wash mine with any clothes but I’ve heard you can wahs with baby clothes, I do a rinse then a 2hr 60 degree then another rinse to get any remaining powder off and I think that’s fairly standard I’m not sure

Reactions: 5
It seems like Mia is trying to feed Mabel a better diet but I fear that it’s only nectar people on this forum have pointed it out , but atleast she’s taking advice :)
C621DD80-886D-4257-9189-4DAA9966927A.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So...England is going into another lockdown on Thursday and im wondering if anyone can remember if Mias tattoos were planned for before then or not?
If not then she's gonna be hella mardy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.