Mia Jeal #9 Wasting money on tattoos and filler. Guess what Mabel, it’s puffs for dinner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole situation makes me feel sick. you see at some point when Mabel is eating those cake things for breakfast she puts them on her lap (resting on her soiled baby grow)

• Sad
Reactions: 14
After the nappy situation it makes me wonder if Mabel even gets a wet wipe or flannel over her hands and face when she doesn’t get given a bath. In mia’s night and morning routines you never see her brush mabels teeth (I know that she might just not bother filming it) and I also know that babies can be difficult when brushing their teeth but we see everything else... I just think If Mabel doesn’t like her teeth being brushed Mia won’t bother doing it. I find it so strange that mia likes Mabel dressed in certain clothes to make her look “nice” but doesn’t bother doing simple things like washing and moisturising mabels face and brushing her hair.

it’s a shame mias followers are so young and don’t have children themselves because they’d realise how wrong she is! The main thing that gets me is the way she picked Mabel up by her wrists and flopped her on the bed. It reminds me of those animal hunters that go and kill them and throw their dead bodies over their shoulders... it’s literally the way mia picks Mabel up.

she’s saying that if mabel was uncomfortable and bothered she wouldn’t be so happy

well if she’s used to remaining in unhygienic dirty discomfort then she won’t know anything else, she will be used to it so likely has stopped being upset and bothered. it’s normal for her, she thinks it’s normal, she’s used to the discomfort and the lack of hygiene so now doesn’t cry or show she hates it.

and also... babies don’t know right from wrong ? they can smile and seem content even in situations which grown humans view as bad! (especially in a situation like this where mabel has been taught it’s normal)

Reactions: 20
This could be a sensitive point to bring up but with all the discussion about contacting SS for Mabel's benefit (which I feel was an appropriate thing to do), do we really think if it came to it, Mia would genuinely be upset if Mabel was taken away from her (whether it's short term or long term)? She always seems to find Mabel an inconvenience and she's basically just a prop so she can put 'TEEN MUM' in her titles :unsure:
I think she’d be upset of course, but I also think she’d feel relieved. I think she’d use social media more, try get a boyfriend (since it’s easier without a child) and just generally act even more like a teenager than she does now. I think she’d almost pretend Mabel didn’t exist online. I just find it hard to believe that anyone who genuinely cares about their child more than anything and would sacrifice their life to have them (like how I feel about my son) you wouldn’t just do the bare minimum and spend no time with them. You wouldn’t care soo much about having all your hobbies, trying to attract boys and just being SO selfish. You wouldn’t just put them in nursery for 10 hours a day because you can, especially when you’re off yourself. I know everyone is different, but I can put into words how much I’ve sacrificed and how none of my life is my own anymore because I give everything into giving my son the best life I can. She’s just such a polar opposite I find it hard to say that she’d be that heartbroken and fight for her back. 😕

I just had a quick look and it’s so frustrating because you can tell none of them are actually aware of the situation or watch Mia. One person commented “do they want her to change her on camera? That’s private.” They don’t understand the issue at all 🤦🏽‍♀️ Then again, I’ve heard Maddie isn’t great either so it’s not all that surprising!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
just had a look at the post and omg the comments on it 😳😳😳 are these people serious?? First of all the person who posted it didn’t even explain the situation fully but even after people had told them what actually happened they are still trying to say Mia did nothing wrong....... huh??, like I’m actually baffled

all the comments are acting as if the issue is that the nappy leaked and ignoring the fact a was baby was left coved in pee, then was made to eat whilst covered in pee, then was filmed putting food on her lap (that was coved in pee) and then eating it, then when finally changed wasn't even bathed. ALL so her mother could film an ad, If I found out someone treated my son this was i'd be furious.

Leaving a child in this state can cause UTIs and rashes/skin issues, its also insanely unhygienic to eat whilst covered in pee and to have your food potentially touch it (no wonder mabel's always ill). Also the poor kid probably had itchy legs all day as she wasn't bathed so probably had dried pee all over her.

I also hate how the comments are literally trying to gate keep neglect. just because someone might have been treated worse doesn't mean they have the right to undermine how this baby is being treated

Can't get over the comment that says it's fine mabel was left to eat like that because her routine is getting changed after breakfast💀

Reactions: 22
I’d like to see one of the kids defending Mia sit in Clothes they’ve peed in for Atleast an hour and see if that’s not a big issue for them .& like others have mentioned I hope Mabel never gets a uti in her life , actually I wish that for every human being because as someone who gets them chronically it’s the worst pain I’ve dealt with in my entire life through being a teenager to being an adult and it still leaves me crying so I can’t imagine a little child having to deal with that touch wood

Reactions: 16
I know this isnt an important than everything else happening with Mabel but it makes me really sad everytime mia says that mabel gets the least amount of telly time as possible. I know alot of mums get tit for putting their kids infront of the TV but from personal experience watching my cousin grow up (which I lived with for a year) she really enjoyed watching the kid shows in the morning while eating her breakfast and I could tell it really helped her development in a way where she could learn what she liked. Her first ever sentence was "baby shark do do do" one day she just said it and after that she was away talking and talking and I feel like it she hadnt watched telly then she wouldnt of learnt so many words and dancing to the songs and screaming about how she loves Emma wiggle. It was a really cute experience watching her go from a baby to a full little human (she was 1and a half so not far ahead of mabel) with interest, favourite shows, favourite songs that she had all learnt from tv. And if mia isnt going to show her anything outside of the bedroom then the telly is probably the next best thing for mabel

Reactions: 16
Butttt she clearly changes a night nappy after she’s been sat in her high chair... why change her nappy to sit her in her chair and then change the nappy again straight after her eating breakfast. So she’s a liar. She didn’t change the nappy as soon as she woke up. Mabel sat in that piss soaked nappy and babygro until after she ate, in a bathroom doorway the poor kid.. whilst Mia was busy doing an ad in her bathroom. Does she seriously think we’re that thick.

Reactions: 17
i have an idea for mias next video: TEEN MUM PISSES HERSELF AND SITS IN PISSY CLOTHES FOR HOURS | TEEN MUM VLOGS

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I honestly think Mia just needs a break from YouTube so she can focus on Mabel and college I know it’s her job but if she has savings surely she could just dip into them to support them a while. I think a break would benefit her so much!
I agree, also Mia needs to realise that her channel is stagnating and probably going to fail soon, It would be so beneficial if she tried to even get a part time job for work experience and at least stick in at college for more qualifications but i doubt it:/ Mia lives in fantasy land.

Reactions: 8
When I was little, I had problems when it came to going to the toilet. I could not stay in wet clothes because it was so uncomfortable and really irritated my skin. I was a bit older than Mabel and it lasted a long time, but I could verbally express what happened. Mabel can't, but it is obvious. My 2 year old niece could have a clean pull up on, but there have been times when she would go through a few pull ups or nappies in like an hour. She's never left in it. It's changed, clean vest if need be, clothes in the wash and fresh clothes on, but if she's just chilling and not ill and it's warm, she's fine in a vest.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Fml this has really angered me! Dumbarse little 13 year olds defending her, they too should be left to sit in their own urine for a while and see how they feel

I know this isnt an important than everything else happening with Mabel but it makes me really sad everytime mia says that mabel gets the least amount of telly time as possible. I know alot of mums get tit for putting their kids infront of the TV but from personal experience watching my cousin grow up (which I lived with for a year) she really enjoyed watching the kid shows in the morning while eating her breakfast and I could tell it really helped her development in a way where she could learn what she liked. Her first ever sentence was "baby shark do do do" one day she just said it and after that she was away talking and talking and I feel like it she hadnt watched telly then she wouldnt of learnt so many words and dancing to the songs and screaming about how she loves Emma wiggle. It was a really cute experience watching her go from a baby to a full little human (she was 1and a half so not far ahead of mabel) with interest, favourite shows, favourite songs that she had all learnt from tv. And if mia isnt going to show her anything outside of the bedroom then the telly is probably the next best thing for mabel
I second this, my little boy is obsessed with Peppa bloody pig. I hate it, cannot stand it but my son has learnt so much from it, so I sit and suffer the annoying pig for his sake😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
maybe the 13 year olds defending her should sit in pee soaked clothes for ages while they eat and see how they like it

Reactions: 9
I read the comments on that post and honestly I feel like smashing my head on a brick wall! Loads of comments ‘all babies nappies leak thats not enough reason to call the social’ the issue is not that the nappy leaked! we are all well aware that babies have leaks! The issue being that Mia let Mabel sit and eat her breakfast in a soaked nappy and baby grow! She didn’t change her because she wanted to film her little promo for FOB! Mabel being forced to sit in a piss soaked nappy / clothes while eating in a bathroom doorway because Mia is too busy is NOT good parenting and this is not the first time it has happened. Poor Mabel is probably very uncomfortable but probably very used to it, hence not crying, Mia is supposed to be the parent and teach her right from wrong, what is she doing teaching her it’s ok to be that unhygienic? what Mia was doing could’ve waited and changing her nappy and baby grow would’ve taken 2 minutes, but because it’s Mabel it’s not Mia’s priority. Wish she’d just got a bleeping toy doll instead of having a real baby.

Reactions: 19
I truly hope Mia isn’t so far gone that she believes her own lies. She knows the truth and we know it. But nothing we’ve seen so far suggests she has the slightest bit of empathy for other people. I really hope this has scared her enough to properly think about how she prioritises her baby.

Reactions: 9
Randomly came across this on my Facebook page that someone shared about babies/toddlers and thought it was very fitting for this thread!
061AA2D5-39C8-4668-A56E-7240522F2C2E.jpeg
EBDD9688-9486-413A-BFA3-C078FD852058.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So she’s put a pic on Snapchat of Mabel in the high chair but with the table removed and you can see her nappy the way she’s sat cause she’s pulling her legs up. Is this mias way of saying “look she’s clean” ? Just because it doesn’t happen every night doesn’t mean it’s okay

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.