Mia Jeal #9 Wasting money on tattoos and filler. Guess what Mabel, it’s puffs for dinner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m dead laughing at Mia suddenly being the worlds best mum on snapchat 😂 this is literally the first day I’ve seen her post more than one story of her downstairs playing with her. But honestly I’m just praying that this was all a wake up call and she really is trying to do better. I just hope it doesn’t go back to normal after a couple of days 🙄
Exactly what I thought! She never posts about Mabel playing on any of her socials, but the day after she’s caught out on being neglectful she’s suddenly mum of the year! I will say though that I hope she didn’t just sit at her desk with her back faced to Mabel while she was playing with the water, she should interact with her as much as possible! Mabel isn’t a doll you can just choose to interact and play with when you want.

I understand why Mia is upset at the moment but it’s her own fault.

Reactions: 18
Are you Mia / someone close to her, or do you just have strong feelings on the topic?
Either way is fine, I'm just interested.
No haha I was actually following her channel before I got pregnant and had my girl but I have strong opinions on the subject of her baby daddy because mine isn’t involved either because he prefers drugs over his daughter (FYI he wasn’t doing drugs until I gave birth) and I feel like both of their families needs to step up for mabels sake she needs her family BOTH sides she deserves to know all of her family then she can decide for herself who she wants in her life, my baby girl still sees her dads family just not him this is why it angers me that Mia or her baby daddy’s family doesn’t try

Reactions: 10
I honestly think Mia just needs a break from YouTube so she can focus on Mabel and college I know it’s her job but if she has savings surely she could just dip into them to support them a while. I think a break would benefit her so much!

Reactions: 16
I honestly think Mia just needs a break from YouTube so she can focus on Mabel and college I know it’s her job but if she has savings surely she could just dip into them to support them a while. I think a break would benefit her so much!
I think she's probably burned through her savings pretty fast ...

Reactions: 15
I think she's probably burned through her savings pretty fast ...
Even so she’s not in a position of struggle (like some single mums who literally cannot quit there job otherwise they have nothing) her family seems to support her financially

She could take a month break and still be fine I think

Reactions: 10
Even so she’s not in a position of struggle (like some single mums who literally cannot quit there job otherwise they have nothing) her family seems to support her financially

She could take a month break and still be fine I think
To be fair though, she's essentially not doing that much work anyway - she'll go places and then film a little bit when she's back and get paid for that. I don't want to come across as hostile to online influencers (as I think a lot of them are incredibly impressive) but if I were Mia I wouldn't cut down my subscriber growth and views even more when I'm getting paid to do very little.

Reactions: 7
Are all these snapchats of Mabel playing supposed to convince us that we actually DIDN'T watch her be forced to fester in urine only 24 hours ago?!

I find it weird that she thinks Mabel appearing to be happy proves that she's doing a good job. Like how her response yesterday was "nO bAbY wOuLd LoOk ThAt HaPpY sOaKeD iN PiSs". Oh right, so that settles it then?!

Reactions: 26
I mean does she think we are stupid she never posts Mabel on snapchat litreally ever now shes been proved neglecting her shes suddenly showing her self interacting with her, well we have had months of "teen mum vlogs" where she doesnt even look at her child for the whole vlog, people aren't stupid mia

Reactions: 11
This could be a sensitive point to bring up but with all the discussion about contacting SS for Mabel's benefit (which I feel was an appropriate thing to do), do we really think if it came to it, Mia would genuinely be upset if Mabel was taken away from her (whether it's short term or long term)? She always seems to find Mabel an inconvenience and she's basically just a prop so she can put 'TEEN MUM' in her titles :unsure:

Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure Mia loves Mabel, but I also think she really regrets having her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This could be a sensitive point to bring up but with all the discussion about contacting SS for Mabel's benefit (which I feel was an appropriate thing to do), do we really think if it came to it, Mia would genuinely be upset if Mabel was taken away from her (whether it's short term or long term)? She always seems to find Mabel an inconvenience and she's basically just a prop so she can put 'TEEN MUM' in her titles :unsure:
She’s made statements on tiktok in the past about she doesn’t know what she’d do without Mabel and she’s “turned her life around”

Which is bullshit because Mabel is just a massive inconvenience to her life

Reactions: 20
I think she’d be sad but for her own selfishness. For example if mias mum passed away (obviously I’d never want for this to happen) but I could imagine mia thinking more about who will take care of Mabel when she’s had enough of her or who will pay for everything Mabel needs. Rather than thinking “my poor daughter has lost her grandma” it’d be more about mia and what she’s missing out on. I think if Mabel got taken away she would be sad but I think if she found a boyfriend who was everything she wanted and loved Harry Potter then she could be easily distracted.

I’m sure she loves Mabel... just not enough to put her first :(

Reactions: 12
Mia can post videos of Mabel on her stories to cover up the fact she’s an awful mother all she’s likes, I definitely won’t forget about last nights vlog and I know everyone on here won’t either. My heart breaks for Mabel 😔 Mia does not know how to be a parent at all and it’s so frustrating how she keeps getting away with this tit.

Reactions: 15
The comments are full of people saying Mia didn’t neglect her daughter and social services have way more important things to deal with 🥴🥴🥴

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why she’s speaking out like she’s the daily mail? “Thoughts? Please be respectful” so basically saying be on mias side show the website that she isn’t a bad mum go get all ur other 10 year old friends to show love to poor Mia. Wtaf it’s so laughable and embarrassing to both of them I’m younger than both only by a year and the first thing I do when my daughter wakes up is change her nappy, when I’ve made a mistake like all first time mums do I fix it and make sure I learn the lesson never do I let my baby girl sit in her own urine it’s disgusting these girls need to grow up a bit shameful they use their children to get money but then use the money for their own “needs”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
it frustrates me that they haven’t even noticed she lied about changing mabel after. we all saw that when she undressed her the nappy was still soaking wet, not to mention it was a night nappy. she genuinely hates the thought of taking anyone’s advice because she thinks she’s this ‘perfect mum’ when really we are actually just looking out for mabels well being. unlike some.

SHE DID NOT CHANGE THE NAPPY IT IS OBVIOUS!! She went and made breakfast, got Mabel out of the cot and put her in the high chair so she could carry on with what she wanted to do. Why are people so stupid!? 😂 if she changed the nappy and put the wet sleepsuit back on which she claims to have done, why did she then change it again straight after her breakfast 🤔?! Bearing in mind the nappy we see her changing is one she has previously called her night nappy? Meaning that is the nappy she has been wearing all night. She’s clearly lying and it is infuriating!

Reactions: 26
Has anyone tried to reach out to Mia ? Lol I know it’s pointless because she’ll just block.. why did she bother making that video before called why I delete my comments and say she was going to try change and then just never did. She’s meant to be an adult

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.