Mia Jeal #9 Wasting money on tattoos and filler. Guess what Mabel, it’s puffs for dinner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right on time, Mia playing the victim! Before I had sympathy but I really don’t anymore. She deserves a massive reality check and someone needs to sort that smug look out on her face every time she thinks she knows better than everyone! I’d walk out the room and deliver my child myself if she turned out to be my midwife!! It isn’t weak to apologise and accept you need help Mia! Your stroppy teenager attitude is getting the best of you! Grow up and be a better parent!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Within two minutes of me posting about being in her bedroom she’s posted another Snapchat downstairs 🤣🤣🤣
Mia darling take a day off reading here and play with your child 😂😂
2 minutes! Seems like she spends more time on here than we do! How’s the hangover Mia? (Tbh I’m 18 and barely get hangovers, but then again I don’t drink straight vodka).

Reactions: 11
I don't understand how she couldn't see that her child was swimming in her own urine and didn't edit it out. If she's choosing to put this online I wonder what's going on behind the scenes that were not seeing!!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Due to abusive parents I could never sleep in the dark or silent room it brings back memories that I’ll forever hate and it takes me right back to being a scared little girl crying in the Corner of her room to avoid being shouted at or beaten, however my little girl needs to sleep peacefully in a dark quiet room I put her needs before mine I turn off my tv and light till she’s in a deep sleep and then I turn my tv on volume 2 and then I go to sleep, I also suffer from severe stomach pain and cramps when it’s my time of the month but 2 month old has just had her first injections today while I’m suffering with pain but she still comes first her needs are more important than mine I understand I still need to look after myself just like Mia needs to or any other mother but her sponsors are not more important then her child she could have filmed that whenever it’s not like she’s telling the truth anyway? If Mia is mental not doing ok she needs help if she’s not stable how does she expect to do a good job of bringing up a child? Any mum can make up from their mistakes by improving their parenting strategy so Mia can be a good mum but not while she’s putting brands before her child or drinking alone in her bedroom while let’s be honest crying it’s a deep hole no one should ever go down I truly hope she gets better not just for mabels sake but for her own as well

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I wonder did/does mabels dad or any of his family ever cross this thread or watch mias videos and think about what’s going on with Mabel? Wonder does he bother to keep up with mabels life or not at all

Reactions: 13
should have named the thread ‘Mabel’s got puffs for dinner everyday, and swimming in piss is not what we meant by sensory play’ 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Mia’s going to go full on Alfie Deyes in her next video lmaoo
I just want to 100% clear up right now that I am not a Tory
I just want to 100% clear up right now that I do not neglect my child

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I would have a lot more respect for Mia if she simply accepted when she was wrong and took ownership and responsibility of her actions. Instead of constantly excusing her behaviour! No one is perfect, however Mia has a large following and most of that is young girls. Mia needs to stop the lies now- she is 18. It is clear to see that Mabel was absoloutly soaked on her bum and it wasn’t just a tiny leak or ‘the lighting’ as Mia said. Nappies can leak and nappies CAN sometimes leak in the night but Mia will always find a way to justify her actions rather than just admitting she made a mistake!

Reactions: 27
I wonder did/does mabels dad or any of his family ever cross this thread or watch mias videos and think about what’s going on with Mabel? Wonder does he bother to keep up with mabels life or not at all
he is aware. Mia prevents him and his family from having contact with mabel and she has blocked them all so they can’t see what she posts but mabels dad reads this thread.. they just can’t do anything to help rn

• Wow
Reactions: 12
he is aware. Mia prevents him and his family from having contact with mabel and she has blocked them all so they can’t see what she posts but mabels dad reads this thread.. they just can’t do anything to help rn
If that was my kid I'd be ringing SS and the police for a welfare check

do you know him in person? I’ve seen quite a few times you’ve posted that he wants to see his daughter but courts are much more complicated and that mia is stopping him.

it’s a shame there’s no one else looking out for Mabel :( mias family just want an easy life, the nursery doesn’t know what happens at home and the healthy visitor hasn’t been seen because of coronavirus. mias friends obviously don’t care, they’re probably friends with her for the clout but poor Mabel needs someone who truly cares!

Also... Surely it’s too cold for Mabel to be in a vest all day, it’s basically November and even with the heating on my daughter is in a long sleeved vest, a knitted dress and tights

Last edited:
oh same 100% , is he entitled to get involved or go to SS if he’s not on birthcert?
Yeah he can my eldest dad isnt on her birth certificate and rang social on me they did a check (obviously every thing was fine he was just being a dick) but I'm sure he knows more about mia and can actually provide her adress and things, I have actually stuck up for the fact courts take so long and he may be trying but seeing that video of he reads this thread and actually cares RING THE POLICE OR SOCIAL for the sake of your child well being there IS something that can be done its litreally in multiple videos her neglecting her child !

Honestly when you duck up this badly you just need to either accept it or completely ignore it and take a mental note to yourself. I can’t believe she’s trying to say she put Mabel into a wet outfit after changing her ?? That’s almost worse than just leaving her

Reactions: 17
Yeah he can my eldest dad isnt on her birth certificate and rang social on me they did a check (obviously every thing was fine he was just being a dick) but I'm sure he knows more about mia and can actually provide her adress and things, I have actually stuck up for the fact courts take so long and he may be trying but seeing that video of he reads this thread and actually cares RING THE POLICE OR SOCIAL for the sake of your child well being there IS something that can be done its litreally in multiple videos her neglecting her child !
He 100% should get involved for mabels safety alone , if he doesn’t I don’t think he deserves to be in mabels life , I don’t even know Mabel and I feel so so beyond terrible for that little baby that Idon’t know how anyone could stand by and watch that happen to their own flesh and blood

Reactions: 10
do you know him in person? I’ve seen quite a few times you’ve posted that he wants to see his daughter but courts are much more complicated and that mia is stopping him.

it’s a shame there’s no one else looking out for Mabel :( mias family just want an easy life, the nursery doesn’t know what happens at home and the healthy visitor hasn’t been seen because of coronavirus. mias friends obviously don’t care, they’re probably friends with her for the clout but poor Mabel needs someone who truly cares!

Also... Surely it’s too cold for Mabel to be in a vest all day, it’s basically November and even with the heating on my daughter is in a long sleeved vest, a knitted dress and tights
Woah If MABELS **s dad reads this thread then maybe he should speak to her ? You don’t have to be best friends but surely you got on well enough at some point so call her of a blocked number and speak person to person don’t give her a hard time either , maybe she needs someone who’s in it with her . If not then why not speak to her mum & try to make amends Atleast with her ? Two families from a similar cultural background ( as I understand they’re both british) have way more in common than you would think I don’t see why they can’t make it work Atleast as friends Or co parents ..

Reactions: 8
I’m dead laughing at Mia suddenly being the worlds best mum on snapchat 😂 this is literally the first day I’ve seen her post more than one story of her downstairs playing with her. But honestly I’m just praying that this was all a wake up call and she really is trying to do better. I just hope it doesn’t go back to normal after a couple of days 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Might be unpopular opinion in this group but If mabels dad does read this page and is still choosing not to step in and take responsibility then Mabel is way better off and he’s just as stupid as Mia, now we can all see these days that when young people like myself get pregnant sometimes the dad doesn’t wanna be around and it is truly heartbreaking the only problem is it’s quite clear there is major troubles between Mia and her baby daddy when people go to him asking for info of course he’s gonna lie and play the victim because he wants to make out Mia is the worst mum on planet earth and on her lives she gets slated to duck from his mates and that’s when I feel for her it’s not nice being slated by ur baby daddy or his mates or his family (Mia has done wrong don’t get me wrong but so has mabels dad) Mia has be doing wrong for some time now if he wanted to get involved something would have been done by now I personally feel like mabels dad is “praised” too much here, if anyone has got full evidence that’s he’s tried then please correct me but him Mia mias family all need to step up that poor girl is gonna get full effect of the Abuse and trauma when all she deserves is a stable loving home, I say stable as beths new video quite clearly shows that her mum or dad doesn’t give two shits that she’s only getting 4 hours sleep a night working her arse off struggling

Reactions: 18
I’m dead laughing at Mia suddenly being the worlds best mum on snapchat 😂 this is literally the first day I’ve seen her post more than one story of her downstairs playing with her. But honestly I’m just praying that this was all a wake up call and she really is trying to do better. I just hope it doesn’t go back to normal after a couple of days 🙄
She’s obviously shitting herself now because she knows people have contacted ss, so she’s trying to make it look like she does actually interact with Mabel

Reactions: 21
Might be unpopular opinion in this group but If mabels dad does read this page and is still choosing not to step in and take responsibility then Mabel is way better off and he’s just as stupid as Mia, now we can all see these days that when young people like myself get pregnant sometimes the dad doesn’t wanna be around and it is truly heartbreaking the only problem is it’s quite clear there is major troubles between Mia and her baby daddy when people go to him asking for info of course he’s gonna lie and play the victim because he wants to make out Mia is the worst mum on planet earth and on her lives she gets slated to duck from his mates and that’s when I feel for her it’s not nice being slated by ur baby daddy or his mates or his family (Mia has done wrong don’t get me wrong but so has mabels dad) Mia has be doing wrong for some time now if he wanted to get involved something would have been done by now I personally feel like mabels dad is “praised” too much here, if anyone has got full evidence that’s he’s tried then please correct me but him Mia mias family all need to step up that poor girl is gonna get full effect of the Abuse and trauma when all she deserves is a stable loving home, I say stable as beths new video quite clearly shows that her mum or dad doesn’t give two shits that she’s only getting 4 hours sleep a night working her arse off struggling
Are you Mia / someone close to her, or do you just have strong feelings on the topic?
Either way is fine, I'm just interested.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.