Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
I don’t think it’s fair to call him creepy tbh I don’t think we’ve ever seen him do anything that makes him creepy. From the little we’ve seen I think he’s good grandad considering Mia isn’t his child.
I think it was said on here before he said something inappropriate on one of Beth's lives from what I can remember

Reactions: 3

Scapier88

VIP Member
I may be wrong so correct me if I am but I feel like Mabels speech really isn’t where it should be, I have a four month old who’s almost on the same level as Mabel in terms of speech, but saying that I’ve noticed Mia doesn’t really talk to her when they’re playing or anything.

It just really jumped out to me in beths video how little sounds Mabel knows, not just that it’s the first time I’d seen her properly laugh.
I don't think we should judge mabels speech i was worried sick about my little boy as all his friends were talking more than him now he doesn't shut up from the moment he wakes up

User.

I don’t get why Mia needs to be constantly watching films or YouTube videos. I’ll watch a video in the background of getting ready for bed and doing some tidying of my room (it doesn’t get nearly as messy as Mia’s, despite being at least half the size) but don’t constantly have things on in the background. I don’t think I watch as much in a week as she does in a day. I have a feeling Mabel will start picking up more language from the shows her mum forces her to watch than actually from Mia and seeing as some of the things have quite bad language I don’t think Mia will be pleased with the sort of things Mabel picks up. I can imagine her saying that it’s probably the nursery’s fault, ‘they taught my daughter a swear word!’
Also, carrying on from the conversation on the previous thread about Victoria being more of a friends than a mum. That video she filmed for Mia of her piercing Beth’s seconds was done when Beth was 12 and so Mia was about 14/15. Who lets their 12 year old get a piercing done my their sister who’s only a few years older? I’ve tried to pierce my seconds myself but it’s never worked and so I’ve decided to save myself the risk of infection and go to a professional. I don’t think I’d want my 12 year old to get a second piercing in the first place, I feel like I’d want my child to wait a few more years, let alone watch them have it done by someone with no qualifications to do so. I have a feeling this is rubbing off on Mia, she see Mabel as someone who will automatically have the interests as her so makes her dress and watch things she likes, not realising that a baby doesn’t want to look like a peasant from the 1200s or constantly watch Harry Potter.
Exactly! Its a pretty normal thing for teenagers to try to do, i know a friend and i tried when we were about that age, the issue is why is her mother encouraging it! Most parents would be fuming if they found their daughter with a sewing needle through her ear not find it funny!

And the main present was the kitchen which her mum bought her that’s pram is 142 for the grey version, why has she bought clothes for her birthday that’s she says she won’t fit in to until next year why not buy her current size or something she’ll fit in soon
Especially considering its getting colder and Mabel will definitely be needing new winter clothes

Last edited:

ZoeRae

Sorry I didn’t mean it in relation to Mabel not having her own room, I know this isn’t possible for some parents to do. I should’ve specified that I was speaking from a general point of view and not necessarily responding to the topic of discussion at the time and elaborated more 😂

I do feel Mabel is neglected and not looked after properly and will end up with issues later in life. I feel mia prioritises herself over her child. I feel she just can’t be bothered with mabel anymore. As Mabel gets older I can see the way mia treats her turning into a form of mental abuse.

Abuse? 😂 ok then 🙄
I’m sure you’ll love to know that both my kids not only share a room with me but a bed..out of choice. It’s biologically normal for children to sleep close to their parents. We’re all happy and they sleep well so 🤷🏼‍♀️
it was nothing to do with sharing a room.

marypoppinsyall

No judgement from me if that’s what she wants to do but in one of her tiktoks it looks like she’s posting pictures from when she was pregnant? Ik that can be a big business for sw’ers but one day that’s gonna be an awkward conversation with her son. I wouldnt do it but hope she’s thought it through and we don’t see mia follow suit...although I can see that happening

Laylayxo

yes. bruising always happens its always where the needle actually goes in so depending how many times the needles was in her lips those bruises are gonna appear in those places and for the bleeding it depends on your blood that day. usually coffee and certain types of painkillers and medication makes the blood thinner. the first time I got lip fillers I was bleeding a normal amount and second time I was bleeding a lot (I wasn't on any medication and I don't drink coffee) and I had to take breaks in between each injection because of how much blood was coming out but they stop bleeding when they're all finished. in the tiktoks its just the swelling and the bruising like that not actual blood but she must of went in a lot. it depends on what technique they do

yes its normal they'll be really red for the first couple days then they go back to their normal colour
You shouldn’t bruise every single time the needle goes in; I only did once out of a few placements And I knew a lot of people who don’t bruise at all

Scapier88

VIP Member
I was just thinking about mabels hair maybe it looks blonde when it just washed.
We all know mia doesn't bath mabel that often as she's to busy giving her snacks whilist watching TV

peachpuppy

Tbh I don’t see an issue with fillers when you’re in a stable financial position and are willing to pay for them to be done safely but I feel like Mia will really regret getting lots of tattoos at 18 , I understand getting a couple but covering yourself to that extent ... it will be difficult to change themes when she’s older and her interests change . And yeah her artist really messed up the fingers on her flower mind tattoo
I agree with the safety and the financial position but I think just turning 18 (with a slew of other body modifications) is not the time to be getting lip filler honestly.

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
The comments about Mabel not having meat are kind of ridiculous. The issue is Mia doesn't give Mabel food to meet her dietary needs not the fact that she doesn't eat meat.

Personal: I have a 16 month old that has never had meat and won't ever have meat unless she makes that choice for herself. She eats beans, legumes and tofu, she is perfectly happy and healthy. There are no vitamins a child needs that they can't get from a vegetarian diet.
That was exactly my point. There’s nothing wrong with a baby not eating meat but they need those vitamins from somewhere.... plenty of food I have never even seen on mabels plate 😔 I turned vegetarian at 7 years old due to an experiences and choices and my mum struggled to find benefitting alternative foods I liked so we spoke to a nutritionist that gave me vitamin supplements. As an adult now I obviously eat better and more varied veggie food. The fact is mia doesn’t even feed her any high protein, B12 , iron foods or supplements and she’s still giving her milk that won’t give her enough. I mean I’m not expert but I wish mia would go speak to a professional about it. It’s no use anyone talking about it on here. I just wish I could suggest grabbing some professional advice .. without getting blocked by her

I don’t see what everyone’s problem with wooden toys is tbh? Children are easily overstimulated with bright flashy toys. Natural, open ended toys are fantastic for children and so worth the investment. I buy Grimms, Grapat, plan toys, holztiger et. So generally much more colourful so yeah she could include some more colourful ones but wooden toys in general, perfect for kids. There’s no need for plastic shite, doesn’t help kids develop any more than other toys 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ll admit I haven’t seen the video, but the comments in general here about wooden toys I don’t understand the hate?
Couldn’t agree more!

Lulu23

Chatty Member
I kinda like her new hair I’m amazed how much it’s grown in a year but if it was proper narcissa hair it should be black hair on top or at least a darker brown

With that light brown it’s almost like she’s betting on going back to blonde as soon as the HP obsession is over
Yeah I think it would look better if it was black

Quinny

View attachment 271545

Owen vallance, Mia’s latest obsession even tho she hates men 😴

She’ll buy plastic toys for a stranger but not for her own child
How old even is this guy? Just making the assumption that he's older than her because he called her 'Dear' and I couldn't imagine a young lad saying that.
Not that there's anything wrong with age gap relationships, just when she's still a teen, it could get a little awkward with the law.

Reactions: 2
Poor Kiera imagine having to change your child’s costume or you’ll be attacked 🙄
But while we are on the topic of food, I always felt to embarrassed to ask but my little girls just gone 1 and I’m finally after months of homelessness getting our forever home, and meal ideas would be a great help if you’d could suggest things,I know people say give what you eat but I haven’t the best eating habits and would love different foods for Everleigh-Blu to try and enjoy 😊
I follow these on Instagram and they’re both quick, easy meals you can eat as a family :)
@weaningaroundtheworld
@_myfirstmeals

And here’s one for mia:
@yummytoddlerfood
Perfect vegan/vegetarian ideas for Mabel!

peachpuppy

to be fair, my partner earns 13k a year and we get by with a baby and two cats. We don’t pay rent but we do pay finance for our car
Do you live independently e.g. pay for everything you need except rent?
Would you be able to spend another £500-700pm on rent if push came to shove?