Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BohoAndBo

Damn and here I was worrying that I hadn’t done enough after staying up all night to do this 😂 (ignore the falling decorations lol these were just what I took on my phone rather than the fancy photos).. Normally I wouldn’t compare at all, because you never know people’s circumstances. However she made out that she put so much effort in, she’s soooo rich so where has that all gone? On her own birthday? If my sons was the day before mine I would have the deadest party/day because I wouldn’t care about myself.. but that’s just me I guess! 🤷🏽‍♀️View attachment 276913View attachment 276915
Love this! Where did you get the animal balloons from? It's my son's 1st birthday in less than a month and I've been umming and ahhing about decorations but I'm a sucker for woodland animals 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Sunflowers1996

Mia said she gives it to her one bit at a time because she won’t eat other wise, she asked for tips on how to get her to eat and a lot of people where telling her to do this
I was one of them who said that to her cos sometimes it’s the only way to get them to eat which is fair enough

Reactions: 3
I like the premise for this look back video, but then she starts saying she should've ignored healthcare professionals and opted not to be induced when she was already 12 days postdates is just it for me. I can't with this girl.
she didn’t have a choice but to get induced silly girl

Sunflowers1996

she spoke about putting calpol in bottles before and we had quite a lengthy discussion about it but in short, it’s not a great idea.
mid Mabel doesn’t finish all the milk then Mia will have no idea how much of the dose of medicine she has consumed. If she gets in a bad gab it if doing it often it can upset Mabels tummy. And overall it’s pure laziness not wanting to give it to Mabel desperate from the milk so she does it all at once.
(Having said all that there were also some mums who’s babies refuse medicine from a syringe/spoon so who have opted for either putting it in the bottle or having the syringe behind the bottle teet and sort of scooshing it as baby sucked the teet)
Oohh I know about the calpol situation I thought she was using something different It will definitely cos stomach problems and eventually Mabels body will just become used to it causing no pain relief for when needed!
I put calpol in my daughters bottle when she’s poorly or teething really bad but never so it’ll
Make her sleep, that’s quite awful!

peachpuppy

I just can’t believe she plays minecraft now because the boy she fancies does.
She literally obsesses and pretends to like things for people to like her. It’s cringe. I cannot believe this immature girl is raising another human.
I wonder which attractive boy likes Harry Potter in that case!

Has no one pointed out the outline of (what looks like) a huge Harry Potter tattoo scroll thing on her arm in last night video?! Yikes!!! She’s going to live to regret that if she gets it.

Has no one pointed out the outline of (what looks like) a huge Harry Potter tattoo scroll thing on her arm in last night video?! Yikes!!! She’s going to live to regret that if she gets it.
I hope to god she was just doodling on her arm but knowing Mia....

Attachments

Vmanxx

I hope her mum stepped up for once and told her not to get some ridiculous hp thing she’ll hate by the end of the year. I don’t know if it’s just because he’s a strict Indian dad, but my dad wouldn’t even let me get my seconds done for my 18th (I’m just waiting till I move out now) he would genuinely disown me if I got a tattoo, especially a stupid hp one. Tbh I think 18 is too young for a tattoo, I know she’s always been interested in them but I’m just not sure you can be certain you want to permanently change your body so young.
I got one at 21, thought loads about it, thought I loved it and although I definitely don’t hate it (it’s just floral so nothing awful) if I could go back in time I’d get something else..I got it in February 🙈😅

peachpuppy

Idk how to reply to specific posts and I don’t mean to nitpick but it’s actually not your uterus, your uterus is tucked away inside your pelvis and is protected by the fat 😊
Fack! Guess I have no excuse 😂

(oh and if you're on a laptop, there's a little "Quote" button next to the "Like" button on the bottom right of people's posts, which lets you quote what you want to respond to!) x

Mia really reminds me of someone I went to school with that would constantly lie about having miscarriages and being pregnant.
Is it just me who gets the impression that Mia doesn't have a clue about who Mabel's dad is and makes up a story about who things went on as a justification for why we never see him and she never talks about him and things that it sounds better than not knowing who the dad is as there is already a lot of hate and prejudice against teen mums. I have a 11 month old baby who I still sees his dad with the supervision of someone even though his dad was abusive towards me.

I’m constantly sat in front of in the night garden, Bing, teletubbies programs like that for my daughter and it’s fries my brain, I hate it but I do it for my daughter that’s what you do when you’re a parent you sacrifice! I do put on stuff I want to watch when she’s genuinely not bothered about telly and is happy just playing of course otherwise I’d be a vegetable but mias constantly watching Harry Potter or twilight 🥴
Lucky you actually being able to watch your own stuff!! My kids have to have Peppa on constantly whether they’re watching or not😭😂

with mia watching twilight and harry potter all the time: when she is doing her makeup or something by herself she is allowed to watch something. i’m close to mias age and me and my friends all do that. the issue is when she is letting mabel watch these things because they’re quite violent and bad for her development

Lokink

Do you live independently e.g. pay for everything you need except rent?
Would you be able to spend another £500-700pm on rent if push came to shove?
We do. The only reason we don’t pay rent is because a generous family member bought a property for us, but no, we couldn’t spend anything more on anything tbh 😂 we have to be very careful with our money. I forgot to put that in my original comment

Last edited:
Personally I think she will look fine, she’s said that she’s not getting a lot so it probably won’t even be that noticeable
Honestly, there is no way of knowing how she will look until she actually gets them. I personally think she is stunning and that they will suit her a lot. It will just take a while to get used to them.