Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dewdrop

Looks like she has got Mabel forward facing?
It’s so much safer to keep her rear facing for as long as possible 😫
where I live if the car has airbags turned on it's safer to keep her facing that way because if the car crashes the airbag can break the baby's neck.

Reactions: 1

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
Has no one pointed out the outline of (what looks like) a huge Harry Potter tattoo scroll thing on her arm in last night video?! Yikes!!! She’s going to live to regret that if she gets it.

I hope to god she was just doodling on her arm but knowing Mia....
That's not a Harry Potter one she mentions it in her video that was posted on here of the one she done her self years ago

Kat5998

VIP Member
My sister actually does lip filler and occasionally it can cause swelling and bruising it all depends on the person litreally everybody is different she had somebody bruise really bad and a couple weeks later they looked amazing
Ah I see! Thank you for clarifying

peachpuppy

I do think it’s a bit weird how she says she hates how she looks but posts those pics, I mean everyone is different but to me it seems so fake how one minute she hates it and the next she’s all about body positivity and getting praised for being real, but I think that’s why she posts those pics is because of the compliments and praise she gets. It’s almost like she thinks she won’t get the same comments if she’s got her clothes on...
I mean not necessarily, when I hated my body the most I also showed it off the most.
Sometimes when you have no confidence you need the validation.

peachpuppy

Did anyone watch Molly Mae’s new video about getting her lip filler dissolved? I hope Mia watches it and takes away what Molly said in the last few minutes. She knows she went too far, too soon, too young and now she’s having to reverse all the mistakes she made with them.
I've not seen the vid, but I've seen lots of after photos of people where the filler migrates to essentially be big lumps in random parts of the lip.
I think Molly Mae looks really nice without it though!

jusssttb

Has no one pointed out the outline of (what looks like) a huge Harry Potter tattoo scroll thing on her arm in last night video?! Yikes!!! She’s going to live to regret that if she gets it.

I hope to god she was just doodling on her arm but knowing Mia....
No that’s her bojack horseman tattoo I think.. or one of her other stick and pokes.. I would say this is more than likely what she will get covered up for her birthday

lolpoo

wow! a better vlog for the first time in what seems like forever!

Might just be me who thinks this, but in the video of what she bought Mabel for her birthday, why has she bought most, if not all, of her clothes in sizes that aren’t going to fit her for ages? I get babies grow fast but why would you buy her birthday presents that she can’t wear for another few months?

she’s probably already got enough clothes for right now to be honest.. her wardrobe seems pretty full up

Lokink

If she really thinks she will get by on £15k a year living on her own with a kid and of course not claiming benefits (because she’s too posh for that) then she is actually deluded. Paying for rent, a car, food, buying clothes for her growing child, it all adds up! She’s gonna have a massive shock.
to be fair, my partner earns 13k a year and we get by with a baby and two cats. We don’t pay rent but we do pay finance for our car

peachpuppy

Maddie said that Mia was stunning.
Mia and Maddie are similar in ways, although Maddie has more love for her daughter than Mia does, both desperately want baby number 2 and feed their kids utter crap lol
Maddie Lambert is the one with the blonde hair, the teen mum yeah? I think I read her YTMD thread xx

Lulu23

Chatty Member
Ehhhh honestly it looks cute on some girls but I wouldn't want it for me personally, and I'm not really attracted to girls who have surgery / filler (just a preference though). I think it could be worse, it just looks a bit crazy now as she's bleeding. x
Yeah tbh I’ve never bled that much but the last time I had them done one of the places did. Hopefully she doesn’t go too overboard as it can be addictive and they look smaller as time goes on x

Kat5998

VIP Member
Omg mabels watching cocomelon in her newest vlog !! I’m shook 😂

Today’s vlog was actually better than usual she did more interaction with the camera not just sitting in one spot talking crap and Mabel got some of the camera time too
Omg she’s uploaded already