Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Idk how to reply to specific posts and I don’t mean to nitpick but it’s actually not your uterus, your uterus is tucked away inside your pelvis and is protected by the fat 😊
I think you have to reply on the thread 5 times before you get a quote button

Reactions: 2

baileyboo23

Are they meant to have that much blood and bruising ? I’ve had filler (not In my lips) and I only had a little purple dot as a bruise 😳
yes. bruising always happens its always where the needle actually goes in so depending how many times the needles was in her lips those bruises are gonna appear in those places and for the bleeding it depends on your blood that day. usually coffee and certain types of painkillers and medication makes the blood thinner. the first time I got lip fillers I was bleeding a normal amount and second time I was bleeding a lot (I wasn't on any medication and I don't drink coffee) and I had to take breaks in between each injection because of how much blood was coming out but they stop bleeding when they're all finished. in the tiktoks its just the swelling and the bruising like that not actual blood but she must of went in a lot. it depends on what technique they do

View attachment 288266is it normal for them to be that red? i normally see people with purple like bruising and surely it not good to be plastering them with lipgloss and lipstick so soon after getting them done?
yes its normal they'll be really red for the first couple days then they go back to their normal colour

Last edited:

Moodymoo22

Is it normal for your lips to be that dry and cracked after lip filler I want mine done and I’ve research a lot and still am but I’ve never come across any that are that dry or cracked. She didn’t really give a glowing review of the place by saying she was late, and she doesn’t know if she left the numbing cream on long enough, if I haven’t done my own research and went off her review she’d totally put me off as towards the end she seemed negative about it all. She clearly didn’t look into it as didn’t realise how many times they inject you and doesn’t explain what filler she when for and why. It seemed like she had it done for a video but then didn’t even take the vlog along with her.

Lulu23

Chatty Member
You shouldn’t bruise every single time the needle goes in; I only did once out of a few placements And I knew a lot of people who don’t bruise at all
I think it just depends. I bruised loads when I went to a doctor but when I went to a beautician I didn’t bruise at all

Unclekat

Has no one pointed out the outline of (what looks like) a huge Harry Potter tattoo scroll thing on her arm in last night video?! Yikes!!! She’s going to live to regret that if she gets it.

I hope to god she was just doodling on her arm but knowing Mia....
No that's a stick n poke she did a few years ago

Stevebles

Idk how to reply to specific posts and I don’t mean to nitpick but it’s actually not your uterus, your uterus is tucked away inside your pelvis and is protected by the fat 😊
Fun fact said button also exists in the same place on a device.

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
As others have said some people wait until baby can sit up/pull themselves up.
and this isn’t a Kiera thread, I noticed this was you’re first message, could you be a jealous Mia trying to deflect from yourself 😂👋🏼
Mia didnt lower hers that early either lol

Lokink

Yeah she'll spend her rent money on tattoos and some fancy fake tan and Mabel will be in the corner with one dusty Cheerio.
And as much as it's impressive you get by on 13k @Lokink (and it genuinely is quite impressive) Mia would have to account for at least £500-£600pm on rent alone - as I am doing right now, unfortunately!
all power to you for managing your money well, but in the case of Mia we know she doesn’t have the same real world brain as other adults. She’ll piss away her money on new hobbies and a new wardrobe every 3 months.
Unfortunately I don’t doubt that. Just wanted to put it out there that it is possible to do so!

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Love this! Where did you get the animal balloons from? It's my son's 1st birthday in less than a month and I've been umming and ahhing about decorations but I'm a sucker for woodland animals 😍
Thank you! It was all from amazon! They have so many have a look on there!
This is so cute! I’m sure Mabel did enjoy what was done for her but I can’t help but feel like they made more of an effort with decorations for the gender reveal, I know they went out to the farm so maybe they thought they didn’t need to do much? idk, I haven’t watched the last few vids, did Mabel have a cake? Would be nice if she got messy with a smash cake but probably too much effort for Mia to clean..
Thank you! Yeah they really did, and she mentioned several times about a party so I thought it was going to be more like that! That’s probably the case but I doubt they were at the farm all day 🤔 hopefully they did something nice at home too. I didn’t see one (but I’m not sure if another vlog is coming from the day?) but I’ve never seen her feed her anything messy so you’re probably right 🙄

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
Ooh that makes sense! I forget that exists 😂 I still find it weird that you would put them in nursery when you don’t need them to. I’d feel so guilty having my son looked after all day by other people while I just sit at home doing nothing... 😬 I can’t bring myself to say she deserves the break either lol
I completely agree!!

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
idk whether I’m reading into this too much but is this saying you have to be ‘gay to wear a purse’ ?! Bcos why is she promoting this..if my son wants a purse he can have one doesn’t mean he’s gay???
Tomi is yeah, she’s infamous for being a dick. ‘Molly’ is just mocking her and pointing out how ridiculous it is. So tbf I think Mia is agreeing with that rather than the original tweet. She’s too fake woke to do that 😂 no idea why she’s posting it on her story though