Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She has made a post and a TikTok for Mabels birthday
I meant she hadn’t when I posted my original message... and people called me nit picky 🤦‍♀️

for everyone saying the same thing after I had already explained what I meant ...
I didn’t mean mia should have made a post on social media before anyone else. I was just surprised she hasn’t as you know she likes everything about her.
I’m glad she’s spending the day with Mabel and taking her out it’s so nice to see her actually do something with Mabel.
Some people make posts on social media dedicated to their children’s birthdays and Mia is one of them... it’s nice for her to actually put Mabel first and make the day about her rather than posting about it all over social media. It’s nice to see her living in the moment.

Reactions: 2

truthxhurts

It doesn't seem to fully cover up her stick and poke tho from what I could see...guess she might just let that continue to fade
i kinda like how the stick and poke sort of gives the girl on her tattoo imperfections if that makes sense, because not many peoples skin is flawless

Stevebles

I’m a mum without an extra room, baby is with me for the foreseeable, I don’t mind but of course it would be good for my baby to have her own room when she’s old enough but we just don’t have that right now. I don’t know why the life of me, a fellow teen mum at home that is privileged enough to have a room available for her baby isn’t taking that, even for Mabels sake, it’s easy for teen mums to feel guilty living at home and not having enough space for their baby to have their own room, I know I do. But she genuinely chooses not to put Mabel into her own room when it would benefit them both, baffles me.
I feel the same. I live at home and do see me being able to afford to move out anytime soon. We have a spare room but it’s currently a storage place for my sister (and it is her room when she comes able to stay). We are hoping to give Bub his own room in January but if we had the room clear you can bet he would be in there. It’s so important to have that me space. With Mia’s personality the way it is I would have thought she’d jump at the opportunity to have her own room back and not have to share it.

idk whether I’m reading into this too much but is this saying you have to be ‘gay to wear a purse’ ?! Bcos why is she promoting this..if my son wants a purse he can have one doesn’t mean he’s gay???
also not saying that it’s bad to be gay/straight if you wear a purse btw!! I’m part of the LGBTIA+ community like you can wear a purse whoever you identify as☺☺

Sunflowers1996

Also it will only be normal for Mia to seek validation especially the male kind as the main male figure who was in her life was allegedly abusive to her so that’s probably taken some toll on her which she would probably benefit from going to therapy

Ailia

Chatty Member
Personally I really don’t like it😬
I don’t really like it either, it’s not the same colours as Narissa, if she likes it then fair enough, just don’t understand why she is morphing herself into a Harry Potter character🤷🏻‍♀️

Stevebles

I must admit my daughter is 9 months and she sleeps snuggling a muslin and a teddy
As long as they can push it away they are fine. My son slept with a lavender heat bag snuggly since 8ish months. The plunked nurse said it’s fine as long as you have evidence they can push it away if it gets to close to the face. Some children need more the a blanket to sleep comfortably. Which is fine.

• Sad
I’m surprised she still offers Mabel a dream feed and says she needs it because she always wakes up hungry? Couldn’t imagine why as she has such varied fulfilling meals??? Also if she was stimulated and not interrupted from her sleep by Mia vlogging she might have better sleeps in the evening. My child has access to lots of different toys from electronic toys, to building blocks to pull along toys and puzzles, she makes an absolute state of my living room but she’s having a good time and she gets herself tired from all the stimulation she gets, no wonder Mabel doesn’t sleep well

I have a mixed race son and my advice is - get some baby / child conditioner and an Afro comb and comb her hair in the bath with the conditioner in! Then some curling custard while it’s drying (sorry Mia it’s for actual curls 🤣) and you’ll be fine ❤
Thank you! Her hair is always so nice after a bath and frizzy as hell in the mornings😅

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
About the dream feed it's possible that she didnt drink alot or wake up properly because she actually had a decent meal that easnt just a few snacks on a plate

Reactions: 1

Laylayxo

I agree with the safety and the financial position but I think just turning 18 (with a slew of other body modifications) is not the time to be getting lip filler honestly.
Yeah I actually agree, Mia is really gorg idk what pushed her towards this 🤷‍♀️But it is legal so up to her either way

Laylayxo

Are they meant to have that much blood and bruising ? I’ve had filler (not In my lips) and I only had a little purple dot as a bruise 😳

Sunflowers1996

Reading this thread makes me question my parenting sometimes like I will happily watch a tv show I like whilst playing with my daughter but she also get to watch her baby programs a lot too