Mia Jeal #7 Started college, saving for sperm. Placing our bets she quits in the first term

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically Mia changed her mind on colleges last minute and didn’t read into this new one enough? Now she’s mad about it?

She said “I didn’t know I would be in 9-5” when why did you book mable in to nursery 8-6? Seems like it’s pretty well planned considering you didn’t know?

She won’t last five minutes there. When I was at college we did 5 days 9-4 (and I worked every Saturday and Sunday! Which a lot of teens do!) so if most people did 5 full days why is she moaning about 2?

She just seems to want to be lazy and have things bought to her instead of actually working for them.

She is upset about the lack of free periods as she wanted to use them for her “course work” let’s be real she only wanted them as an excuse to sit and do nothing. I’m not surprised you don’t get free periods when you only go in for 2 days!

Can’t believe Mia’s complaining over having no free periods. She’s only in a couple days what did she expect. I stayed at the school I did GCSEs at for A levels and in year 12 did an As so was doing 4 subjects. I had 5 full days of school with my only free periods being a single on a Tuesday and double on a Friday. I didn’t have a proper job (I did babysitting so it wasn’t that bad as I could do work there) or a baby, but it was still very time consuming but I never complained. It wasn’t that long ago she was doing probably around 10 subjects for GCSEs and now she’s complaining she’s got too much on with one course. I think she’s gotten too used to sitting around doing the bare minimum since leaving school and hopefully this’ll give her a wake up call that life isn’t going to be easy or what she expects all the time.
Our comments went up at the exact same time and said pretty much the exact same things 😂

Glad to see it’s not just me that has this view!

Reactions: 11
I also don't know why she's talking about not having independence, if she's doing a coursework heavy subject she'll have independence to do that coursework, and it's further independence that she has to use her time management skills to do it in her own time rather than at college. Plus work placement will be very independent.

Don't understand why she's relying on her mum to drive her about when she's supposedly moving out soon either :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16
Also there could be a chance they don’t have free periods due to COVID... it’s easier to keep 9 people in one room than let them have free periods and use the corridors more often. Also people in and out of areas like the library, it would have to be cleaned down regularly. That’s probably why they are in the classrooms?

Reactions: 13
also if she quits college, mabels nursery wouldn’t be funded anymore which means more time at home being plonked in a jumperoo. In that video did she say she was looking in to getting a placement in mabels nursery? That just shows that she’s chosen the child development course for the convenience of being where Mabel is.

when my daughter went to a private nursery, there was a nursery teacher who had a son in the baby room and I became friends with her and I was saying how lovely it must be getting to see your little one all day and she said she doesn’t. She was placed in the toddler early years room and her son was in babies. Yes they’re right across the hall but she was in charge of 3-4 toddlers in that room and it’s a very full on day with early years children... you constantly have to entertain and stimulate them (something we never see Mia interested in with her own child never mind someone else’s) she said she occasionally gets to pop in at nap time if her son isn’t settling. If Mia thinks she wants to work in mabels nursery so she can sit and watch mabel all day she’s soo mistaken.. the nursery would make sure she’s elsewhere most of the time for mabels sake and mias. I feel the whole point of putting your child in a nursery is for them to get used to being elsewhere in the day so it isn’t a massive shock to the system when they start school. She definitely picked this course as she thought it was going to be easy.. college is like school but full on. she must have thought free periods meant that she can go sit and do YouTube but tutors will want to see what progressions she’s made in her work within those free periods! Also guessing colleges have realised free periods are pointless as no work gets done and if so it’s not up to standard like it would be sat in the classroom with the teacher. Welcome to the real world Mia! We actually work hard for what we’ve got here!
Yeah she definitely had this idea in her head of all this free time, spending an hour on assignments and having half the day to do YouTube or chill by herself. She always expects things to be exactly how she wants them has a strop when she realises she was wrong 🙃 when I was in college I did 3 days, 9-3/4 then one 9-1, so I had “good” hours, but I’d still have to do 3/4 hours of work at home because I always had like 4 deadlines. Mia, it doesn’t matter what college you go to, or what you study, higher education takes time and effort. You aren’t in school anymore, grow up before you ruin your chances 🙄

yeah i never get it when people assume college is going to be an easy ride. Ive just finished by B.A and I still maintain that every one of my Alevels were individually twice as hard as my degree, and thats before you have to learn the skill of balancing all the work. Im doing an Msc next year but you couldnt pay me to do alevels again
Yes honestly my BTEC was double the work that my degree was!

Reactions: 8
Honestly as if she wasn't off putting enough that video is the last of it. My college is 9-1 2 days a week and 9-5 one day we dont get free periods often we have a 15 minute break and half an hour for lunch. However I have a very heavily course work based course so even though we are in the classroom for a majority of the time it's not constantly a lecturer going on and on at you. Honestly shes delusional shes complaining after what a week! The fact she was basically bursting out into tears for being in college 9-5. I work 5 days a week and I'm at college three now let me tell you that's not easy but it's how I need it to be. She doesnt realise how easy she has it like honestly she is so entitled its ridiculous.

Mia: "I won't be wearing my lanyard because I don't want to be stalked

Also mia: let's beth upload a Instagram video with her lanyard in clear view

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Beths Instagram video shows mias lanyard with her college name on... they both need to be on the same page with this stuff! Mia trying to hide the holiday location and Beth saying where it is. Now Mia trying to hide her college name and Beth showing her lanyard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Beths Instagram video shows mias lanyard with her college name on... they both need to be on the same page with this stuff! Mia trying to hide the holiday location and Beth saying where it is. Now Mia trying to hide her college name and Beth showing her lanyard 😂
I just looked at her course online, why on Earth is she so shocked that she has to do a lot of placement? Clearly didn’t do much research beforehand 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Looool I was coming to post this.. the drama of OMG I DON'T WANT TO BE STAAALKED and then in plain sight 😂😂

• Haha

She just confirmed my findings were correct😂

Obviously I won’t come and stalk you Mia, I’ve got better things to do with my time

Reactions: 11
I just looked at her course online, why on Earth is she so shocked that she has to do a lot of placement? Clearly didn’t do much research beforehand 😂
Tbf to her, I did a level 3 animal course at the college that’s linked to hers and before joining I was told my placement would be a 1/2 week block. However after joining it changed to 315 hours (a 2 week block plus one day a week for the whole year) which was a shock.
As for the days, I was in mostly 9-5 with a couple of free periods depending on the subjects I had. The college said that the 2 days we had “free” during the week were to do our assignments as we did not have time to do them during the college days.

Reactions: 4
Tbf to her, I did a level 3 animal course at the college that’s linked to hers and before joining I was told my placement would be a 1/2 week block. However after joining it changed to 315 hours (a 2 week block plus one day a week for the whole year) which was a shock.
As for the days, I was in mostly 9-5 with a couple of free periods depending on the subjects I had. The college said that the 2 days we had “free” during the week were to do our assignments as we did not have time to do them during the college days.
Yeah same as my college we didn’t have time to focus on our assignments whilst at college, we had to be in lessons all day with no time set aside to work on them

Reactions: 3
She should just drop out. She evidently doesn’t want to work with children. She having a hissy fit about the times and placements. Like the whole things an inconvenience for her. No way she’d be able to work in a nursery. Wouldn’t feel comfortable knowing she’s looking after my baby at nursery when it’s not a passion for her.
If Mia ever went to work in a nursery my daughter would attend and I found out she worked their I’d pull my daughter straight out of that nursery and enroll her in a different nursery I wound’nt let Mia anywhere near my daughter

• Heart
If Mia ever went to work in a nursery my daughter would attend and I found out she worked their I’d pull my daughter straight out of that nursery and enroll her in a different nursery I wound’nt let Mia anywhere near my daughter
Imagine her future employers watching her YouTube videos moaning about working 9-5 😂😂 Why does her mum not tell her that she shouldn’t post things like that online because it can affect your future chances! Sounds to me that she should’ve been patented correctly before becoming a parent herself, bratty little miss Mia doesn’t want to work 9-5 boohoo cry me a river! seriously get a grip, in today’s world she is incredibly fortunate to be in the position she is, many people I know have lost their jobs and placements, we can’t all sit on our arses and promote Italian lessons and make 15 minute YouTube videos just ranting about how life isn’t going our way! I wouldn’t mind but she’s just had a year off as well, surely there’s only so much Netflix and tiktoks you can do before you want to get out in the real world?!? She needs guidance and she needs it fast.

Reactions: 18
what is with this embarrassing new harry potter obsession?
oh and also her college name is in this picture that she’s so desperately trying to hide from everyone 😂

and not to mention the fact she mentioned jake and was slagging him off but when people told her she mentioned his name she acted as if she never did!

Attachments

• Haha
I’m assuming by the Instagram video Beth put up that Mia is in college today? Yet she’s been posting Harry Potter memes and videos all day?

What’s that she said about having no spare time during the school day?

Also she will come across as really obsessive if she is seen to be sitting in the classroom in her HP merch, watching HP things on her phone and then somebody looks on her profiles to find HP everywhere

• Haha
I understand that, but I don’t understand why you’d do a “placement based” course then be shocked that you have to do placement the whole year? Or if you don’t want to work at all. It wouldn’t be placement based if you only did a week or two surely..

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.