Mia Jeal #7 Started college, saving for sperm. Placing our bets she quits in the first term

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming by the Instagram video Beth put up that Mia is in college today? Yet she’s been posting Harry Potter memes and videos all day?

What’s that she said about having no spare time during the school day?

Also she will come across as really obsessive if she is seen to be sitting in the classroom in her HP merch, watching HP things on her phone and then somebody looks on her profiles to find HP everywhere
Tbh i rock up in HP merch with my HP backpack and phone case and pencil case and then my username on some social media is also HP based (dif. from this so no point looking) and nobody actually cares as long as you can have a normal conversation w/o talking about it 😂 Mia might not be able to do that tho

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tbh i rock up in HP merch with my HP backpack and phone case and pencil case and then my username on some social media is also HP based (dif. from this so no point looking) and nobody actually cares as long as you can have a normal conversation w/o talking about it 😂 Mia might not be able to do that tho
Oh Yh people have merch and stuff all the time. But if she’s constantly posting these of social media I’m assuming that’s her “free time” she’s using to post about HP. So she’s either with her new friends watching those or doing it by herself. I don’t know how to explain it but if my new friend was sitting with me just sharing videos of HP the whole time I’d find them a bit boring like they don’t want to get to know me. If that makes sense? I don’t mean it’s bad to like HP or anything or have merch 😋x

Edit: I have a vision of Mia sitting in her class in the corner wearing her HP gear, on her phone sharing tiktoks whilst everybody else in the class is chatting and making new friends. Maybe that’s harsh but I think she’s too in her own world to form friendships that will last

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Mias new video... not going ahead with mabels nursery as there’s no point and the cats pissed on her bed AGAIN which she’s clearly letting soak into her mattress as she’s left the bedding on... I bet her mattress fking STINKS 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Mia is now not decorating a room for Mabel, but instead waiting until she moves out.. poor Mabel is going to get no sleep!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Mia is now not decorating a room for Mabel, but instead waiting until she moves out.. poor Mabel is going to get no sleep!!!
She doesn’t consider her at all when it comes to noise and lights

We haven’t even seen Mabel using the toy kitchen after she painted it

Reactions: 21
Mias new video... not going ahead with mabels nursery as there’s no point and the cats pissed on her bed AGAIN which she’s clearly letting soak into her mattress as she’s left the bedding on... I bet her mattress fking STINKS 🤢
it’s pure laziness and a health hazard, cat piss stinks so much so I imagine her whole room smells like it tbh, poor Mabel! She’s had the whole of summer to do Mabels nursery and the second she gets a bit ‘busy’ she gives up on doing something important for her daughter, can’t wait to hear ‘Mabel woke up early again’ in the next 20 vlogs!

Reactions: 18
I wonder how long it will actually be til she moves out. Poor Mabel. She'll make a moving out vlog where she says "I'm moving out today" and then the next clip will be "so I'm in my new house, I'm not going to show you guys because I don't want you to find out where I live" and then there'll be a vlog a month later saying "so I've decided to move back in with my mum because I didn't know you have to pay bills" because she never seems to know anything before she makes a big decision.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
she says mabel's room would be done by the time she moves out because she takes ages to do things so I guess she'll move out in a few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When Mia said “I loved college but now I’m not sure anymore because there’s no independence” what she really means is she has to work and learn all day and she can’t sit there on her arse doing nothing like she does at home. How can you love a course on the first day then the second day hate it.. she hasn’t even began learning and working yet, she’s found out about the course, spoken to a few people in her class and given up already 🤦‍♀️ She’s constantly blaming things for her failure, she’s blaming the timetable for her wanting to quit college, she blamed youtube the other month for turning off people’s notifications just because more people got sense and stopped watching her boring videos and soon she will make more excuses when it comes to why she hasn’t got her own house with her second baby. She’s so predictable 😴

never then... I doubt mia will ever have the money or sense to move out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I thought that tbh🤢🤢 she’s grim

Reactions: 10
the smell of ammonia must be overwhelming! She really needs to litter train them ASAP but that's probably too much work for her

• Sick
Reactions: 12
New video guys...I am blown away...
Did you know a Mixing bowl is versatile? You can put salad in there, and use it to mix things Etc😯😯
She’s so smart xox😂

• Haha
Just curious... why is she buying furniture for a house she hasn't even actually got? Surely you find the house you want first and then see what it looks like before you start buying stuff? And why is she in such a rush to move out?

Reactions: 22
Just curious... why is she buying furniture for a house she hasn't even actually got? Surely you find the house you want first and then see what it looks like before you start buying stuff? And why is she in such a rush to move out?
Because she’s deluded and terrible with money and has no real responsibility with her money despite having a child. She’ll realise her mistakes when she finally matures!

Because she’s deluded and terrible with money and has no real responsibility with her money despite having a child. She’ll realise her mistakes when she finally matures!
it’s because her mummy pays for everything!! mia can’t make much money from youtube since she doesn’t even have 100k subs.. her mum must pay for nearly everything

what is with this embarrassing new harry potter obsession?
oh and also her college name is in this picture that she’s so desperately trying to hide from everyone 😂

and not to mention the fact she mentioned jake and was slagging him off but when people told her she mentioned his name she acted as if she never did!
let’s not name drop him shall we.. don’t think he wants his life spread around groups like this since he’s not a drama queen unlike mia.. he could be posting loads about how he’s not allowed to see his child but he’s not and is being respectful to mia even tho she’s acting like a little witch

Reactions: 4
I saw a recent comment saying "Hey Mia I never skip ads on your videos as I heard you get money if you don’t skip ads" cmon girls, let's stop skipping adds so we can help Mia buy her house:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would you buy things for when you move out when you’re not even ready to move out ??? She’s buying furniture , decor and plates for her new house but she’s no where near ready to move surely that’s the last step

I saw a recent comment saying "Hey Mia I never skip ads on your videos as I heard you get money if you don’t skip ads" cmon girls, let's stop skipping adds so we can help Mia buy her house:sneaky:
Sometimes I don’t skip them because I do want the best for her but she’s just so immature smh😭

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she say on her channel she always wanted to be a yter? I think she just did childcare bc she doesn’t have any other plan now she’s realising youtube might not work out and wanted a doss. She’s going to be in for a shock when she has a job in the real world but her editing wasn’t bad before she stopped trying. If she worked on it and did the course she could’ve maybe been a decent editor. Shame she threw her toys out the pram over youtube really:/

Reactions: 7
Why would you buy things for when you move out when you’re not even ready to move out ??? She’s buying furniture , decor and plates for her new house but she’s no where near ready to move surely that’s the last step

Sometimes I don’t skip them because I do want the best for her but she’s just so immature smh😭
definitely the last step - like she says shes minted but surely you’d want to get the very essentials before splashing the cash on pillows and wicker baskets...?

I never understood the way she dropped her film course because she “didn’t want to work in film”, but I get it now.

She obviously had barely researched the course and decided that because she couldn’t see herself producing or directing a film one day it wasn’t for her. Never mind the fact she could’ve been editing videos for other youtubers through agencies, or working as a video editor for a brand, or making TV adverts, she could’ve been a wedding videographer, literally anything!!!

Above all else she could’ve learnt proper editing techniques for her own YouTube channel that she claims to love doing so much. More fool her. It really just proves that she only likes YouTube for the (small) income, she doesn’t actually love the process of filming or editing otherwise she’d be making exciting, original content just for fun.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.