Mia Jeal #7 Started college, saving for sperm. Placing our bets she quits in the first term

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally one minute and 40 seconds into the new video and I’m already pissed off by her lol. “Mabel is now awake, which is not a good thing” then later on “she is awake, she’s right there. But I need to get ready”

its all about mia isn’t it!? She had all summer to give Mabel her own room and now she’s constantly complaining that her child is awake.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
ugh here we go again with that same dumb flower song she's been using in all her videos 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she just loves to complain doesnt she, its LIFE u have to work? and work hard?? its not all harry potter and instagram shoots. just think she should be a bit more grateful that she gets free childcare and is privileged enough to get an education!

Reactions: 17
When she was pregnant I remember her talking about how she’d originally wanted to do an Art course after she left school but felt it would be better to follow a career path instead, for the sake of Mabel. What happened to that girl?! She just doesn’t give a tit anymore. She thought she was going to get an easy qualification but it turns out she actually has to work hard for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You’re entitled to your opinion, as I am. He is no Dad, not around so I think that’s a fair comment 🤷🏼‍♀️ and I totally stand by that comment. You can’t put someone on a birth certificate if you’re not married and they don’t attend the registration so that’s hardly out of spite.

Hopefully he grows up soon or his family sort something out as it’s not Mia or the Dad I feel sorry for. (Assuming they are decent enough people to be a positive influence in her life).

He might not defend himself because you can’t defend the indefensible. I would be prepared to bet he has little to no evidence he has tried. I bet Mia does on him not giving a tit. Hopefully I’m wrong because it’s sad how many young men behave this way.

And he should pay for a child he doesn’t see because it’s still his child and innocent in all this, (also it’s possibly his choice not to see her, so any man that chooses not to see their child don’t need to support them!?!) She needs things. Shouldn’t punish the child because he don’t like Mia, also gives him no credibility of really trying to see his child and be part of her life (I have no idea If he does or doesn’t pay, but this is my opinion if he doesn’t).
You 100% can put someone on the birth certificate as the father if you’re not married!!!! I’ve done it!!!! I went on my own, with my mum and I put my daughters dads name on it... even though I gave my daughter my last name, I still put him on it as I knew how difficult it would be for me to gain some help financially and as a law as he’s on the birth certificate , he should pay for his child whether he saw her or not ... in my case, that reality gave him a kick up the bum and he got better at being a good dad!! I thought also about how difficult it would have been for him if it went to court (not that I would have made it difficult for him, I’ve always been open to him seeing his child) Fathers of kids literally don’t have a leg to stand on if they’re not on the birth certificate and it’s all down to decisions of the mother ... for me it was about having that mature mindset to think about him as a father at the end of the day! I don’t really believe a word that comes out of mias mouth when it comes to mabels dad and that’s that. I feel both of them are partly to blame and as far as we know he isn’t a part of mabels life... pointless getting into the why whether it be his fault or mias.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don't know what Mia expected about college but its literally the same as school but teachers expect more of you, times are usually between 'normal' work hours and teachers usually swear more 😂 Also, I don't know any college that does 9-1 on a daily basis....we only got that on a Friday pre-corona! i get how she might be annoyed about not getting free periods but when she's only in 2 days I don't know what she expected.

Reactions: 14
I don't know what Mia expected about college but its literally the same as school but teachers expect more of you, times are usually between 'normal' work hours and teachers usually swear more 😂 Also, I don't know any college that does 9-1 on a daily basis....we only got that on a Friday pre-corona! i get how she might be annoyed about not getting free periods but when she's only in 2 days I don't know what she expected.
My college was literally just normal school days 4 days a week

Reactions: 3
mia literally had all summer and way before to find out information about her college and she's only now finding out about the 9-5 hours and other info... as a childcare student myself I did it kinda last minute not knowing anything about my college, course or anything so I just went with the flow with no expectations of how it would be like. my childcare course was 9-4 or 5 sometimes but I had other friends doing other courses at the same college and they were there from 9-6. placement at nursery or primary school every Monday and Friday and at college Tuesday to Thursday and we were in the same classroom pretty much everyday some days we went to a private computer room for one class or the library and we almost never had 'free periods' to do coursework because we got plenty of breaks to balance out the long hours.. why does Mia want free periods to do more coursework if she's doing coursework all day anyway?? makes no sense lol unless she sees them as breaks?

Reactions: 17
When she was pregnant I remember her talking about how she’d originally wanted to do an Art course after she left school but felt it would be better to follow a career path instead, for the sake of Mabel. What happened to that girl?! She just doesn’t give a tit anymore. She thought she was going to get an easy qualification but it turns out she actually has to work hard for it.
It really is that mindset Of like “I wish I had free periods to watch draco tiktoks and edit vlogs on the go” she’s been naive if she thought going into college was going to be an easy thing. When I look back, my college was similar.. lots of full on days in the classroom and a day a week in the computer suite (I did media) it was very much like school except in your own clothes. It wasn’t until I got uni I realised how independent it was. Everything in uni is 85% independent study! You get about 3 hours a week on each subject (you get 4 subjects) so a total of 12 hours a week actually on campus and then the rest you’re expected to plan and research yourself! I found uni harder that college !It’s hard work to want to head down a career path. She’s throwing the towel in by Christmas I reckon.

Reactions: 15
mia literally had all summer and way before to find out information about her college and she's only now finding out about the 9-5 hours and other info... as a childcare student myself I did it kinda last minute not knowing anything about my college, course or anything so I just went with the flow with no expectations of how it would be like. my childcare course was 9-4 or 5 sometimes but I had other friends doing other courses at the same college and they were there from 9-6. placement at nursery or primary school every Monday and Friday and at college Tuesday to Thursday and we were in the same classroom pretty much everyday some days we went to a private computer room for one class or the library and we almost never had 'free periods' to do coursework because we got plenty of breaks to balance out the long hours.. why does Mia want free periods to do more coursework if she's doing coursework all day anyway?? makes no sense lol unless she sees them as breaks?
She kept changing her course so this was probably a last minute decision 🤣

She wanted free periods as time to edit I think

Reactions: 9
Some colleges do work differently but her days are obviously more intense and longer because she’s only in 2 days a week, so that makes up for shorter hours spread across a whole week! She was probably told something different on the phone and they’ve changed it because of the current situation... colleges , uni , schools will have that extra burden of trying to get an education through some strict health and safety guidelines!!! She had all summer to expect this and to get mabel sorted into a routine! Most of her college videos so far have been “what I’m wearing” you can tell where her priorities are. It’s so easy to give up but the future of your children drives you. I’ve literally been there. Completed both college and uni with a small child but then I wasn’t trying to get big on YouTube, obsessing over draco 24/7 and planning for baby number 2! It was eat sleep, be a mum, education, repeat!!! That’s what wanting the best for your family is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Some colleges do work differently but her days are obviously more intense and longer because she’s only in 2 days a week, so that makes up for shorter hours spread across a whole week! She was probably told something different on the phone and they’ve changed it because of the current situation... colleges , uni , schools will have that extra burden of trying to get an education through some strict health and safety guidelines!!! She had all summer to expect this and to get mabel sorted into a routine! Most of her college videos so far have been “what I’m wearing” you can tell where her priorities are. It’s so easy to give up but the future of your children drives you. I’ve literally been there. Completed both college and uni with a small child but then I wasn’t trying to get big on YouTube, obsessing over draco 24/7 and planning for baby number 2! It was eat sleep, be a mum, education, repeat!!! That’s what wanting the best for your family is.
Yeah when I did a year in college (health and social care) I was in 9-3 Wednesday, 9-4 Thursday and Friday 9-4 with 2 days placement. No free periods, only 15 mins break and 30 mins for lunch.

Ngl I had a bit of a shock in comparison to sixth form 🤣 but it’s the only way to fit in teaching time for the many assignment units we had to do

Side note: I’ve just seen on Mia’s Snapchat that Mabel is back in the jumperoo.

So Mabel has been in nursery for the past 10 hours and is back at home stuck in her jumperoo 😟

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I have no words about her new video.. she is such a brat, education is not a doss around you’re going their to get educated not have half the week of to play animal crossing

Also if she actually spoke to the teacher the reason they’re in the classroom all day is CORONAVIRUS incase she didn’t realise we’re in a pandemic and can’t have children wandering around the corridors willy nilly. She might well have ‘free periods’ but she’ll get free time to do her own independent learning in the classroom as it’s the safest way of staying in the classroom bubble. Phorrr she needs to grow up and get in the real world

Reactions: 20
She should just drop out. She evidently doesn’t want to work with children. She having a hissy fit about the times and placements. Like the whole things an inconvenience for her. No way she’d be able to work in a nursery. Wouldn’t feel comfortable knowing she’s looking after my baby at nursery when it’s not a passion for her.

Reactions: 25
I can’t remember if she said but I can’t put myself through the video again lol, why did she end up going to this college instead of the one she was originally planning to go to? Because she keeps going on and on about how that college has way shorter hours with more independence...?

Reactions: 8
Fair enough that her college is not what she expected, especially regarding free periods, but FFS it so embarrassing that she has posted a whole video of her whinging! I could have sworn she was almost on the verge of tears. She sounded so lazy and entitled moaning about being there from 9-5. Why has she failed to do in-depth research into the everyday functioning of her college, and the structure of her course and her placements? Why is it a surprise to her that her college day is 9-5? Mia heads up, the majority of people in life work very hard, they do 9-5 jobs and do not feel the need to post videos of themselves almost crying and moaning because they have to attend their job. College is preparation for the working world!! I sat 5 AS Levels and 4 A-levels when I was at college, my college like most colleges, had 9-5 open hours, and I was in 5 days a week! I did have free periods, which meant that on some days I would leave early, but it was still like school, the only difference was I had to work bloody hard independently in the free time I did have. Your expectations of further education are extremely unrealistic if you believe that you go to college for a few hours a day 3 days a week and that it is easier than school. Your video made you sound entitled and lazy. You clearly do not want to go to college. You clearly do not want to study childcare, or attend placements. I work an extremely demanding job, and I still manage to cope with my daughter, and I will have another child soon too, it is not easy, and I am lucky I have a husband. I manage because I love my job, and I really want to do it. If you really want this qualification Mia, you will manage going to college for 3 days a week; and when placement starts, you will manage that too. But from your attitude in your videos, I get the impression you don't want to be there, that you don't care about getting this qualification, and you're looking for any excuse to drop out. You're very lazy and very entitled. College was never going to be easy, especially with a very young daughter, but people do manage to do it. I honestly don't really know what you were expecting. You should just save everyone the bother now and drop out if you do not want to be there, stop waisting your time and your teachers time. At the very least, if you are that unhappy about it, consider transferring colleges, and/or courses. But please do not be under the impression that it will be easier at another college, they ma have a different structure to the day, and they may have more free periods, but the content will not be easy, and you WILL have to do a lot of independent study in your own free time if you actually want to succeed.

Reactions: 16
Google would clear that up for you. You can’t register without the (unmarried) father being present, the father filling out a specific form that has to be notarised or through court. Any way it’s done they have to be an active participant to be included on a birth certificate, it’s not at the mother’s whim or to make it easy to get support 🙄 Otherwise people could randomly add anyone or a celeb and it would be ridiculous.

You 100% can put someone on the birth certificate as the father if you’re not married!!!!
We can agree to disagree on the rest I think I’ve stated my opinion enough and others theirs.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.