Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
3D1D098C-9C39-40F0-805B-39D5631BEE13.jpeg

Don’t have kids if you can’t handle them crying?
Don’t have kids if you can’t be bothered to make them decent meals or at least try to?
Don’t have kids if you can’t love them, no matter what moods they’re in?
Don’t have kids if you’re going to call them names like “toad” and “bitch”?
Don’t have kids just so they can be an accessory to you?
Don’t have kids you put all over the Internet then block people who give you genuine advice?
Don’t have kids when you aren’t stable in life or don’t plan to be. (Quitting college isn’t being stable)
Don’t have kids you’re going to overdose on calpol just to keep them quiet?

the list goes on...

Mia is too busy telling others what to do and how to act with their own children that she doesn’t even realise her mistakes with her own. A child needs love. Whether it’s because they’re coming out to you or just in their cot crying. It’s weird how she’s so supportive in pro choice with her future children but she won’t stop watching Harry Potter or twilight to comfort Mabel when she needs it.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Zoeboo

Mia Jeal #8: Mia always leaves baby on the bedroom floor. Mabel would get more interaction from a door.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

scoobie

VIP Member
Fast forward to 2022:

DAY IN THE LIFE OF A MIDWIFE | Sperm Donor Mum of 3 with TWINS

“So I’m going to work today because I’m a midwife. So yeah I’m a midwife. And I’m going to work.”

“Okay guys I’m home from work now. I’ve just picked up Mabel-Ocean, Cove-Sailor and Hunnie Amethyst from nursery and now we’re all going to watch Twilight.”

“Ugh thank God they've all gone to bed now because I’ve had such a hard day. This one stupid baby was supposed to come this morning but instead it came 15 minutes after my shift was due to finish 😡

End of vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Mia as a midwife:
New mum : I cant get the baby to latch on or feed
Mia : have you tried soreen or wotsits?

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Ailia

Chatty Member
Mabel is angry today 😡 probably because she’s sick 😡 and tired 😡 of staying in 😡 that cat piss dirty bedroom 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

scoobie

VIP Member
BE1F2AFA-5236-4347-9D74-ACB62DB0D716.jpeg

“Shaving... such a controversial subject”

The only time shaving is controversial is when you do it in the bath with your baby and leave her to play in your filthy water.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Beanie97

Ffs Mia. I hope you read this thread! Feed Mabel proper food! Burnt toast with a stupid amount of butter is ridiculous- how about making her banana pancakes, porridge fingers, a smoothie, scrambled eggs, omelette or dippy eggs for breakfast! ( at least with eggs she will be getting some protein) The apples were a chocking hazard they need to be very THIN slices or steamed! Stop buying the yogurts with so much sugar in, “apple bread” again high in sugar? She doesn’t need that! How about googling how to make a low sugar fruit loaf yourself?! She doesn’t need wafers and rice cakes with every meal they are a small snack option not to be added as a meal component!! Give her some chicken breast with steamed vegetables, spaghetti hoops or beans go great with meals and helps them with their pincer grasp! Make shepherds pie, home cooked hearty food and feed your child correctly! It makes me wonder if it’s her mind feeding into the “she’s tiny” obsession she has- don’t feed her much and she won’t grow? No she will end up malnourished. I’m actually get so concerned about mabels growth and engagement because it’s not right.
Sorry to rant but I know she reads this and my comment would have been deleted

Also side note- “she’s naughty, she pulls hair and smacks”
That’s part of development and tbh Mia she should have learnt to do that months ago but because you just leave her on her own I hate to say she’s probably behind on a few things. Put this childish Harry Potter obsession to bed and focus on your child. You are blessed to have such a beautiful baby, some people would die for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Kat5998

VIP Member
I cringed when Mia said she told the course tutor she “already has a job doing YouTube”

• Haha
  • Wow

ZoeRae

I can honestly imagine her walking out in the middle of her delivering a baby because her shift ended. 😂😂😂

• Haha

Maciejadex

Mia explaining how she failed her driving test annoyed me so much, he’s not just going to fail you for no reason Mia.... get a grip. Showing how much of a brat she is once again, also her saying “my friends don’t agree with it either” well your friends are not driving instructors so their opinions are irrelevant. Don’t think that girl will ever grow up.

Reactions: 36

scoobie

VIP Member
"So this is my lock screen because obviously I am a slytherin. I have been my whole life."

Why has that sentence cracked me up so much :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 18.28.49.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35