Mia Jeal #7 Started college, saving for sperm. Placing our bets she quits in the first term

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Mia’s more suited to a course in media or editing or something similar since these are two big parts of being a youtuber. Plus a qualification in one of these would help her get a job in something she’s actually interested in, she could be a social media manager for a company for example, especially if she keeps up with her A level in business as that’d help her get work in that sector. I know she’s a mum but not every mum is suited for a career in child care. I think Mia would be better off aiming for a career in something social media related as she’s not that bad at YouTube (if she actually learnt to show what she’s doing she’d do much better imo) and she definitely seems to enjoy it more than looking after Mabel. She’s going to regret not actually taking a course that she’s interested in and not listening and acting upon advice in a few years as by then I can’t imagine her holding on to any of her viewers unless she really sorts her act out. Moreover, does anyone the the impression Mia’s mum doesn’t really parent Mia now she’s a mum herself? I’m a year older and currently deciding on whether or not I want to go to uni, yet my parents are still a very big part of my decision making when it comes to things like what course to apply for, since they’ve willing to help me out and still pay for most of my things, just like Mia’s mum does. Did her mum have any input in her college choices, I remember mine calling my school after GCSEs to get advice about the a levels I was thinking of taking? I get the impression Mia just did everything herself and kept her mum vaguely in the loop since most parents would be asking more questions e.g; about placements. Mia needs to let her mum in more and her mum needs to be a little pushy. Honestly, if I’d just made decisions without actually consulting my parents first and just expected them to be fine with it and carry on under their roof contributing little to nothing I’d have gotten a whooping, (I do have two very strict and academic parents though).
Also wtf is she buying home things when she doesn’t have a house? She already has enough crap with all her hobbies. Where’s she going to keep all this stuff?

Reactions: 14
why the duck does she need a reed diffuser to mask the smell of (what should be) clean nappies? Jesus Christ. And why can’t she just put the cot and some toys in the spare room? No one said it has to be fully decorated and painted just a place for the poor child to get some sleep

Reactions: 24
How many times does she repeat herself in today’s video?! I lost count how many times she said ‘Mabel’s room’ at the start. It’s so god damn annoying!

First it was going to be mabels play room then it was going to be a nursery and now it’s a storage unit for stuff for the house she hasn’t found or got yet, but wasn’t that the room that the cat pissed on the kitchen she was painting for mabel that shes never played with. As soon as the kitten peed on the bed, the bedding should of been taken off and sprayed with a pet urine destroyer spray to get rid of the scent or it will keep happening.

Reactions: 12
How can Mia call her videos 'vlogs.' I know it's mentioned all the time but she literally sits in her room and shouts at the camera for 15 minutes and calls that a vlog.
Like todays video, "it's currently 9:25 and I just got ready." then "I just got back from the shops."
She really needs to spice it up a bit, like maybe vlog a bit in the shops or just ANYWHERE that isn't her stinky room.

Reactions: 22
Fully baffled by her now! Mabel is old enough now to be able to be put to bed in her own room so she can wake herself up in the morning without a light on or her mother shuffling around!!! Mabel has been so used to sleeping with her mum yapping on insta live at early hours and getting woken up! Like someone said above , just put a her cot in a separate room, mabel isn’t going to care if it’s decorated to an ideal aesthetic 🙄 another example of why Mabel is a second thought !!

Reactions: 16
Admittedly she might change it very quickly but Mia always has the same unmade, cat pee soaked bedding on.

When the cat pees on it why wouldn’t you change it straight away to stop it soaking through. And to me leaving it all scrunched up like that doesn’t help the hygiene issue. If you make the bed you are shaking the duvet out and letting it air properly! Poor mable having to sit on that to eat!

Reactions: 13
What’s the betting that all of her new homeware purchases will sit in the spare room for the next 6 months until Mia decides she doesn’t want them anymore. If Mia is not planning on giving Mabel her own room then I suggests she gets her own place ASAP, this time next year Mabel will be a full on toddler and you can imagine Mia’s frustration when her makeup pallets get destroyed or things get pulled off the wall! Then again, I still don’t know how she’ll afford to move out, renting a 2-3 bed property can be around £900-£1400 a month! There’s no way she can afford to rent and have a comfortable lifestyle, let alone give Mabel food and other necessities! or is mummy going to pay for Mabel forever? time will tell.

Reactions: 19
What’s the betting that all of her new homeware purchases will sit in the spare room for the next 6 months until Mia decides she doesn’t want them anymore. If Mia is not planning on giving Mabel her own room then I suggests she gets her own place ASAP, this time next year Mabel will be a full on toddler and you can imagine Mia’s frustration when her makeup pallets get destroyed or things get pulled off the wall! Then again, I still don’t know how she’ll afford to move out, renting a 2-3 bed property can be around £900-£1400 a month! There’s no way she can afford to rent and have a comfortable lifestyle, let alone give Mabel food and other necessities! or is mummy going to pay for Mabel forever? time will tell.
She probably hasn’t even accounted for how expensive petrol is as well and how often she’ll have to fill her car up (that is when she finally passes her test - which, as mean as it may sound, I kinda hope she fails to knock her down a peg or 2 😂) especially as she’s said that her college is a while away from her house 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also I’m wondering how she’s going to do a birthday party for Mabel when they’re already a family of 5 (Mia, Mabel, Beth, her mum and stepdad). I’m guessing she’s gonna be breaking COVID rules again so more family and all her mummy friends can go 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She probably hasn’t even accounted for how expensive petrol is as well and how often she’ll have to fill her car up (that is when she finally passes her test - which, as mean as it may sound, I kinda hope she fails to knock her down a peg or 2 😂) especially as she’s said that her college is a while away from her house 👀
Very true, I spend approx £30 every 2 weeks on petrol and I only really go to work, on top of £78 a month on insurance (it used to be more😫) and £178 a month to the car finance company, I earn a decent wage and pay rent to my parents as I’m still at home but I still don’t have much leftover at the end of the month 🤷🏻‍♀️ I very much doubt she’ll get her license and start driving any time soon, especially if she’s given up with college already, she has no motivation! I’m pretty sure once you get your theory you have to pass your practical within 2 years or you have to retake your theory, so I hope Mia does pass before then but we know she loves to take her sweet time and not read the small print!

Reactions: 10
tbh i’d love to see mia move out and struggle... i can’t believe she thinks it’s that easy? all she’s used to is feeding the poor thing toast and crisps in a bumbo on her bed while she’s on the computer or ‘vlogging’ why don’t they ever leave that bedroom?!
i also feel like all this money she talks about it definitely benefits and a mix of youtube
you can still get a ‘top up’ from benefits or she’s just not declaring her youtube money at all
also... the way she dresses mabel and must have everything a certain aesthetic to please who? the minute she sees someone else doing something she’ll copy just like that!

Reactions: 19
Is she planning on moving out whilst she's still in college? I'd definitely wait, save herself the stress, especially with her assignments and homework but then again we don't know if she's actually going to stay.
I definitely think it’s a big mistake to start buying furniture now before she’s even got herself a house, but maybe it was more an impulse buying spree and she only really bought stuff to make a video for content. Maybe in a few weeks it will mysteriously disappear and she'll be on to a new furniture haul.
She definitely needs to start thinking about budgeting if she really is going to move out soon though.
As a single mum just working on YouTube’s paycheck alone, I don't think buying all brand new furniture and stuff is the best way to go, she's going to end up spending her whole budget just on the furniture for her aesthetic and not have enough money for necessities or bills.
I never watched the video though so I don't know how much she actually did spend on the furniture.

Mias timeline for moving out has always been shakey, she’s changed her mind a hundred times just like with everything else. Maybe she’s actually waiting on a council house? (Absolutely nothing wrong with a council house - but we all know Mia hates benefits etc)
Because she’s not actually homeless and her mum is quite happy with her and Mabel living at home she won’t be a top priority and she won’t get given temporary accommodation (usually a b&b, hostel or shared accommodation) whilst she waits for a flat/house. This could be why her timeline has changed so much, especially due to covid a lot of councils stopped working all together for a few months which set everything back from bin collections to rehousing people.

Mia, you’re in for a hell of a shock when you move out. It’s not all pretty Instagram shots and having friends over whenever you want. It’s constantly doing little bits of cleaning so that it doesn’t seem like such a huge task to tackle, it’s needing to pay bills even if you’ve not got the money to because otherwise you will end up homeless. It’s not a walk In the park

Reactions: 17
Please can we all vote yes on mias most recent post on Instagram - just to see how silly it looks!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
CA87D88C-1521-4021-9B6E-402A74DF0910.jpeg

her recent insta story reminds me of this from the Jeremy Kyle Show 😂 “wanna go half’a on a box of hair dye”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.