Mia Jeal #7 Started college, saving for sperm. Placing our bets she quits in the first term

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw Itsjustkeira has hit 90k, she’s growing so much faster than Mia because she a lot more mature, responsible and caring towards her son.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Also Mia. I know you read here. YouTube won’t last forever. Your views are dropping. The second baby that you so long for isn’t coming anytime soon. People are seeing you for what you really are. So don’t rely on YouTube. How many get ready with Mes do you think people want to see? Your content is dry. All your underage followers will grow up within the next couple of years. You need a back up plan. Think about what you’re passionate in and go get your qualifications. You’ll need them for the future.

Reactions: 22
Why can I imagine Mia quitting college but keeping Mabel at nursery

Reactions: 42
Honestly I feel like she really doesn’t want to work with kids and that’s fine, not everybody does. What she needs to do is get her tit together, speak to the careers advisor, be mature and find something to enjoy and keep at, even if that means changing courses or colleges. She will regret not studying now (when she’s older) if she quits now, because it’ll be even harder to go back to.

Reactions: 12
Google would clear that up for you. You can’t register without the (unmarried) father being present, the father filling out a specific form that has to be notarised or through court. Any way it’s done they have to be an active participant to be included on a birth certificate, it’s not at the mother’s whim or to make it easy to get support 🙄 Otherwise people could randomly add anyone or a celeb and it would be ridiculous.

We can agree to disagree on the rest I think I’ve stated my opinion enough and others theirs.
well i put my daughters dad on her birth certificate without him there and she’s 6 now 🤷‍♀️ I do believe he was sent something to sign though and he did! But I defo put him on there as I registered alone. Me putting him on the birth certificate was my way of saying “ball is in your court, this tit is real” he was 17 also at the time!

my dad wasn’t present when my mum registered me when I was born... my mum and dad are not married and my dad is very much on my birth certificate! But that was 23years ago

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ah and now we have Mia buying Mabel some Slytherin clothes, not that Mabel even knows what Slytherin is! I swear when Mia was pregnant she said she wasn’t a fan of cartoon or Disney clothing for babies? Or maybe I misheard, even so still a waste of money considering she’s saving for a sperm donor and her own place 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 27
well i put my daughters dad on her birth certificate without him there and she’s 6 now 🤷‍♀️ I do believe he was sent something to sign though and he did! But I defo put him on there as I registered alone. Me putting him on the birth certificate was my way of saying “ball is in your court, this tit is real” he was 17 also at the time!

my dad wasn’t present when my mum registered me when I was born... my mum and dad are not married and my dad is very much on my birth certificate! But that was 26 years ago
To be fair my daughters 1 and a half and her dad had to be there to be on the birth certificate and my sister had a baby 3 months ago and his dad also had to be present to sign so things have probably changed all my children birth certificate there dad legally had to be present or he wasnt allowed on there and my eldest is nearly 8

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker, first time poster here...

oh my god. Just watched the ‘vlog’
First thing.. the morning routine completely stressed me out because she just seemed so constantly pushed for time but then went and redid her hair too 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I remember being 17 and trying to have a lengthy self care routine before college but then thinking ‘sod this I want some more sleep in the mornings,’ and just going in with the bare minimum! Wonder if she will do this.. also, assuming the nursery would give Mabel breakfast? I think most mothers of 11 month olds have been up since 5am with them so would think they’d be fed and ready.. does Mia realise how lucky she is? But no, let’s just shove Mabel and soreen bar while I do a full face.
Secondly, where’s this vlog? It was Mia just talking to the camera before and after... not what I clicked for unfortunately.

Lastly, the entitled rant towards the end about having to be in 9-5. Bloody hell! Makes me want to pull my hair out. It sounds like the college have actually cottoned on that free, independent periods are actually just spent dossing about with your mates (I did a lot of that in sixth form), so yeah stick them all in the classroom and they can do the work there! Seems logical to me. Don’t think she will last the term and that makes me sad.. getting the impression she was hoping her YouTube would take off more and she wouldn’t actually need any qualifications. She’s got to be careful how she acts now as I’m starting to switch off.

Also, am I going mad or did she mention she’d booked a holiday with her mum friends for August, but then never actually went?

Reactions: 17
To be fair my daughters 1 and a half and her dad had to be there to be on the birth certificate and my sister had a baby 3 months ago and his dad also had to be present to sign so things have probably changed all my children birth certificate there dad legally had to be present or he wasnt allowed on there and my eldest is nearly 8
[/QUOTE

well I definitely sat there and said who the dad was and he was put on it but I was only sent the birth certificate when my baby’s dad had signed what was sent to him 🤷‍♀️

Ah and now we have Mia buying Mabel some Slytherin clothes, not that Mabel even knows what Slytherin is! I swear when Mia was pregnant she said she wasn’t a fan of cartoon or Disney clothing for babies? Or maybe I misheard, even so still a waste of money considering she’s saving for a sperm donor and her own place 😂
Don’t forget she loves Mabel around green

imagine if she says she’s Slytherin just for the green aesthetic 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she not get that college is further education to get you ready and gain qualifications for work. It isn’t designed to be a walk in the park and it’s not compulsory you’ve got to want to do it and it’s hard work. She banked on nursery feeding her mabel her three meals and is not prepare and has a while to figure out a routine for college and mabel. In the next few months she’s not going to be able to keep her strapped in the swing to give herself time to do stuff.

Reactions: 16
There we go then he had to sign something but now they have to be present
my friend had a baby last year and her baby’s dad wasn’t present. He was sent a form to sign 🤷‍♀️ I’m just making the point that you can put a name on a birth certificate without them there... there’s ways around it. That’s all.

Reactions: 6
my friend had a baby last year and her baby’s dad wasn’t present. He was sent a form to sign 🤷‍♀️ I’m just making the point that you can put a name on a birth certificate without them there... there’s ways around it. That’s all.
Do we think Mia gave them the dads name or just said hesnot about ? I'm guessing she wasnt forth coming with the information, that's fair if they can but where I live they have to be there my sisters bboyf had to take a day off work there was no way round it

Reactions: 3
Watching her new video she seems to be extremely self destructive, just finding faults everywhere she can. I'm not sure why she was expecting to breeze through doing so little work. Why should her placement be such a burden when she needs the experience to learn? Don't understand her at all

Reactions: 13
Do we think Mia gave them the dads name or just said hesnot about ? I'm guessing she wasnt forth coming with the information, that's fair if they can but where I live they have to be there my sisters bboyf had to take a day off work there was no way round it
i think she mentioned she was going to leave it blank even before mabel was born. That’s when she said the whole “he smells funny and doesn’t drive” and therefore wasn’t up to being a father for her baby.

Reactions: 10
Feel like Mia may have just taken childcare as a bit of an ‘easy way out’ which she can fall back on when YouTube fails.
She clearly doesn’t particularly like interacting with children and does she not realise that a job in childcare will be 8am - 6pm with maybe a half an hour break at lunch time 🤔

Reactions: 14
Just to clear up the whole debate around registering Mabel's father on the Birth certificate. An unmarried father can only be registered on the birth certificate with the mothers permission. Usually the easiest way to do this is that they both register the birth together. However, if the unmarried father is not present at the time of registering the birth then prior to the registration of birth, he must complete a form known as a statutory declaration of parentage, which will be taken with the mother when registering the birth. His name can be added at a later date, when re registering the birth, if the parents enter into a parental responsibility agreement or if he obtains a parental responsibility order from the family court. (I work in Family Law)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.