Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably really irrelevant in the grand scheme of things but it seriously grinds my gears when she goes around saying “rather” all the time when she actually means “either... or”! It’s like she does it to try and sound more intelligent/posh! Learn how to speak properly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably really irrelevant in the grand scheme of things but it seriously grinds my gears when she goes around saying “rather” all the time when she actually means “either... or”! It’s like she does it to try and sound more intelligent/posh! Learn how to speak properly
It literally grinds on me so much when she says rather!! Or when she says "hella hella cute"

Reactions: 14
Just going back to mia always being in her room does her mum not make her come down from her room like my mum makes me come down for dinner. Like do her family not sit together for dinner. Like not everyone does everyday but some days

Reactions: 7
my brother came to live with us during lockdown and his company, who uses phones a lot in the day doesn't mind background noise. everyone has kids, siblings or living in a house with other people. unless you are making a ridiculous amount of noise then ofc its annoying. dont understand why victoria or her company she works for don't let mia bring her baby around the house, which makes me think its mia having as an excuse to sit in her room all day

Reactions: 4
i have been babysitting my twin nephews who are 8 months old while my sister in law works from home, she's a teacher, she has like 3 zoom meetings the whole morning. i stay downstairs with them and she only goes upstairs in her office if its an important call with her boss. don't understand why they have to stay upstairs, people don't mind babies having a cry, unless they are screaming.

Reactions: 3
Yikes, looks like she’s just pierced her own ear on her snapchat. I know her subscribers before she got pregnant probably loved her self-piercing content. Personally it makes me squirm :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Like don’t get me wrong piercings look nice but personally loads of piercings aren’t for me but each to there own.
Personally I like to see people’s piercings when there healed but people piercings there own ears makes me squirm 🤢
Also this might be me but Personally I’d much rather go to a piercing shop to get a piercing done professional than do it yourself with like. Kit of amazon.

Oh my I just re read this I just wrote and I realised how much u said PERSONALLY sorry 😬😂

I bet that Mias mother doesn’t emotionally care for her daughters as much, I mean firstly from what Mia has said about her dad situation (who was abusive wether that be emotional or physical) made me have many questionable things about her mother then the fact that someone messaged Mias mother on instagram and she replied negatively (if I remember correctly), Mia has openly expressed her depression and wasn’t she and Beth naughty or even expelled from school?, also talking about Beth, apparently she was open online about her eating disorder and Her mother only gives Mia one meal a day, If she was properly watching over her Daughter and granddaughter enough maybe there wouldn’t need to be this forum because her mother could of taught her a few things about being a mother but it seems like Mia only gets ideas about mothering/what to do online.
Most people want to blame the lazy teenager but come on... Her mother doesn’t even pay enough attention to correct her actions. Why would mia want a forum correcting her every bleeping decision when she hasn’t been told what’s right or wrong in the first place, it’s a constant reminder that she does things wrong and she has no proper help , she’s a first time mother and isn’t in the correct headspace mentally I think she has kept a lot of trauma in her from her past and it’s really upsetting to me I hope she gets help and get out of her house full of parents stuck working all day long and no emotional help whatsoever from anyone, she doesn’t even have many friends left apart from her sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet that Mias mother doesn’t emotionally care for her daughters as much, I mean firstly from what Mia has said about her dad situation (who was abusive wether that be emotional or physical) made me have many questionable things about her mother then the fact that someone messaged Mias mother on instagram and she replied negatively (if I remember correctly), Mia has openly expressed her depression and wasn’t she and Beth naughty or even expelled from school?, also talking about Beth, apparently she was open online about her eating disorder and Her mother only gives Mia one meal a day, If she was properly watching over her Daughter and granddaughter enough maybe there wouldn’t need to be this forum because her mother could of taught her a few things about being a mother but it seems like Mia only gets ideas about mothering/what to do online.
Most people want to blame the lazy teenager but come on... Her mother doesn’t even pay enough attention to correct her actions. Why would mia want a forum correcting her every bleeping decision when she hasn’t been told what’s right or wrong in the first place, it’s a constant reminder that she does things wrong and she has no proper help , she’s a first time mother and isn’t in the correct headspace mentally I think she has kept a lot of trauma in her from her past and it’s really upsetting to me I hope she gets help and get out of her house full of parents stuck working all day long and no emotional help whatsoever from anyone, she doesn’t even have many friends left apart from her sister.
I understand what you’re getting at and I agree to a certain point but Mia is a mother now, she knew how to have safe sex and according to her she was safe, then she got pregnant. She knew all of her options and she chose to have a baby, she shouldn’t need to be told how to look after her own daughter.

I’m still waiting on my rainbow baby but I have looked after relatives babies and not needed to be told what to do, it’s a protective instinct that should kick in, mixed with common sense. (Example: common sense tells you not to have the light on watching Netflix and planting herbs at 11pm if you want an infant to go to sleep in the same room)

Mia doesn’t want to listen to advice in any form, be it verbal or online so my guess is Victoria has given up because Mia turns it into an argument.

Also, if what you’ve said is pretty close to the way Mia feel her mum parented her growing up and she actually feels there’s a lack of emotional care, surely Mia would want to be the polar opposite for her daughter.

Reactions: 8
I understand what you’re getting at and I agree to a certain point but Mia is a mother now, she knew how to have safe sex and according to her she was safe, then she got pregnant. She knew all of her options and she chose to have a baby, she shouldn’t need to be told how to look after her own daughter.

I’m still waiting on my rainbow baby but I have looked after relatives babies and not needed to be told what to do, it’s a protective instinct that should kick in, mixed with common sense. (Example: common sense tells you not to have the light on watching Netflix and planting herbs at 11pm if you want an infant to go to sleep in the same room)

Mia doesn’t want to listen to advice in any form, be it verbal or online so my guess is Victoria has given up because Mia turns it into an argument.

Also, if what you’ve said is pretty close to the way Mia feel her mum parented her growing up and she actually feels there’s a lack of emotional care, surely Mia would want to be the polar opposite for her daughter.
More recently people have started talking about their issues with their mother, The most common is “daddy issues” which basically means you didn’t have dad growing up but most people are coming to the realisation that they had “mommy issues” This of course could mean that your mother left you or doesn’t emotionally support, Now this is never talked about often because of the deep feeling that your mom puts food on the table she’s had to parent up from the moment you are born to 18+ so you feel guilty talking bad about your mother, But most new parents are not meant to be parents, they have a baby and they don’t feel a motherly Instinct towards it at all... it happens and they feel so terrible (Maybe depressed) over it because they have heard all their life that the most unbreakable love you could ever have is between A mother and her children but they don’t feel that at all, this is where the mother takes out there frustrated feeling out on the daughter, I think this both applies to Mias mom and Mia and then in turn onto Mable unfortunately.

Reactions: 4
I feel like I comment on her social blade quite often and maybe people aren't as interested as me (which is fair enough)

However in the last 30 days she has only gained 600 subscribers, and her annual income has dropped to a little above £19k:

Tell us again Mia how you're going to buy a house, pay your mortgage, bills, food, childcare, petrol, car insurance on a little over £19k (which you'll be paying tax and NI on)? We know you work far too hard to accept any of the benefits you'd be entitled to so how are you planning on doing it exactly?

I really hope she has a realistic plan B and her and Beth aren't still banking on YouTube as a career. Sure have a dream, but especially when you have the responsibility of taking care of a child you need to be realistic

Reactions: 20
I feel like I comment on her social blade quite often and maybe people aren't as interested as me (which is fair enough)

However in the last 30 days she has only gained 600 subscribers, and her annual income has dropped to a little above £19k:

Tell us again Mia how you're going to buy a house, pay your mortgage, bills, food, childcare, petrol, car insurance on a little over £19k (which you'll be paying tax and NI on)? We know you work far too hard to accept any of the benefits you'd be entitled to so how are you planning on doing it exactly?

I really hope she has a realistic plan B and her and Beth aren't still banking on YouTube as a career. Sure have a dream, but especially when you have the responsibility of taking care of a child you need to be realistic
I don't dislike Mia but her naivety could cause her a lot of issues in the future. Hopefully she's making a decent amount from brand deals because sustaining a mortgage, bills and insurance, as well as nursery costs which we're all aware are extortionate, is going to be damn well near impossible. Mabel is only going to become more expensive the older she gets and I'm not sure Mia has even acknowledged this in her own mind

Reactions: 14

This is why I don't think college will happen. I feel like she'll massively lose income from not being able to film much and will choose youtube instead like Saffron Barker and all the other young influencers..

Reactions: 10

My boyfriend earns around £14 a year and I’m on maternity pay which is around £600 a month so overall we won’t get much more than £19K this year...We have a mortgage on our house, a 6 month old baby, 2 cars (one on finance). It is more than doable if you’re good with money.

Reactions: 6
My boyfriend earns around £14 a year and I’m on maternity pay which is around £600 a month so overall we won’t get much more than £19K this year...We have a mortgage on our house, a 6 month old baby, 2 cars (one on finance). It is more than doable if you’re good with money.
6 month babies arent that expensive yet, and she wants like 4 kids lmao. You also aren't paying nursery fees and college fees for a start? Im assuming you arent paying for donors either? Its not really the same..

I love how Mia is ranting about being stereotyped as a teen mum because everything she does is wrong no matter what... When is she going to realise that age is nothing to do with it lmao. Literally no one has called her out for being a teen mum. Any mums making her lazy parenting choices would be called out.. but we know she loves to be a victim so idk why i'm shocked!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Just out of interest how would you afford childcare? Assuming you don't claim benefits or live off a large amount of savings or an inheritance type thing, I don't understand how you could afford a mortgage + everything else on that salary alone?

No judgement obviously, I'm just genuinely curious :)

Fair play to you!

But Mia’s situation definitely isn’t the same. I’m assuming your boyfriend’s job is stable in the way that YouTube isn’t. And I’m gonna assume you’re both older than 17. So a mortgage and cars are more accessible in a way that they aren’t to Mia. Also I don’t think Mia is especially good with money. We see the kinds of things she chooses to spend her money on while her mum’s still paying for Mabel. She might think she has lots of savings but she has no idea what life is like going it alone outside of her mum’s home.

Reactions: 9
QandA Summary:

Q: When is baby number 2 coming? (Timestamp 0:41):

Ideally would have started trying this month as wanted an 18 month age gap. Not possible due to college. Wants to fall pregnant around Mabel's 2nd birthday so baby will be due July 2022. May be earlier if she leaves college

Q: What are your plans after college? (Timestamp 1:58):
Main job YouTube, open baby clothes business. Doing online business a level to achieve this. Studying creative media at college to understand online marketing. Doesn't know what 'real job' she would do, can't think of anything else she'd be clever enough to do (Mia you can always get a "simple" job and work your way up, or an apprenticeship - believe in yourself!)

Q: Will Mabel have her own room when you move out? (Timestamp 2:54):

Mabel will be moving into her own room within the net month or so. Difficult to get her to sleep at the moment as she's easily distracted. Will also have her own room when Mia moves out

Q: Will you have an elected C-section next time? (Timestamp 3:46):
No, lots of people asking her. Hoping she'll be able to have a vbac but doesn't know if it would be successful. Won't be able to be induced next time due to scar. Wants a waterbirth. Will question if a doctor advises Csection

Q: How many more kids do you want and what genders? (Timestamp 5:38):
4 or 5 children. Loves motherhood. Wants at least 1 son, but also not too bothered

Q: What's the hardest thing you've gone had to go through due to being a young mum? (Timestamp 6:38):
The criticism and not being able to be herself. Changes completely since having Mabel because she feels she has to prove something. Thinks age is just a number when it comes to parenting. Talks about teen mum stereotyping. Doesn't want to be herself in case she gets called immature or ridiculous, wants to show goofy side but is worried she'll be attacked for it. Will show more of her personality in her vlogs. Feels like she's losing her personality irl as she's used to hiding it in front of the camera

Q: Have you started looking for new houses? (Timestamp 8:35):
Yes, can't wait to have her own house and be independent. Not going to put her name down just interested in what's available in the area she wants to move to. Not going to be doing anything until after the beginning of next year as she has something exciting planned for then, thinkings everyone will be happy with what's happening next year. Will look properly in February.

Q: What is your dream house? (Timestamp 9:42):
Main thing open plan kitchen, living room, diner. To make it easier to look after kids due to being a single parent. 3 bedrooms. Will be renting as she won't be able to get a mortgage. Hopefully will only be renting for about 5 years. 2 bathrooms. Would be nice to have an ensuite. Basic walls and flooring aka neutral

Q: Would you ever consider becoming a surrogate? (Timestamp 12:15):
Considered it but doesn't know. Worried because of her traumatic birth and can only have a certain number of csections. Would consider it further if she can get a vbac for her next birth

Q: What is your biggest regret? (Timestamp 13:05):

Since falling pregnant: Trying to prove a point, and not acting like herself. Trying to prove she doesn't meet stereotypes and is capable, which means she's not being herself. Gets anxiety about posting. Used to not care about what people thinks and is trying to go back to that

Q: Does it upset you when people tell you how to parent Mabel? (Timestamp 15:17):

Yes, but there's a difference between giving advice and telling someone what to do. Can tell the difference in comments. Gets really upset as she doesn't have any confidence so it makes her feel shot down. Feels judged for her age. Knows she's doing a good job as Mabel is the happiest baby ever

(if people seem to find this helpful I can continue to do summaries)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
could mia get a sperm donor on the nhs I’m not British not sure what’s covered on the nhs but I remember a few years ago some celebrity got a boob job on the nhs

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.