Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I though this vlog was much better than others as they actually did something. However I was confused when Mia said the reason she was taking the big pram was because it was ‘big for the train’, I would’ve thought a smaller one would be better for the train as it’s quite a confined space.

Reactions: 5
I though this vlog was much better than others as they actually did something. However I was confused when Mia said the reason she was taking the big pram was because it was ‘big for the train’, I would’ve thought a smaller one would be better for the train as it’s quite a confined space.
When she said “it’s bigger on the train“ I think she meant the space on the train is bigger Which meant she could take the bigger pram

Reactions: 6
Why is Mia always letting Mabel chew on pens on Snapchat and tiktoks. 😬 Surely she has enough teethers that a pen isn’t necessary.

I actually thought this vlog was a lot better than her other ones, Yeh it wasn’t an amazing vlog but she’s actually starting to film different things rather than just recording herself talking in her bedroom
Same, hopefully as restrictions are lifted she’s able to go out more and do more things that are interesting to vlog as opposed to just staying her room all day.

Reactions: 4
Fair play to Mia. Her recent vlog was actually decent and I liked hearing she took advice from the comments on her diet technique, no one was saying it to be mean and I think she understood that. I knew the moment she said “I’m taking the big pram on the train” I was like noooo. Literally been there, you’re banking on someone on either end helping you on or off the train. I remember trying to get off a train with a huge pram and because it was so steep I couldn’t get down atall. First time mum probs but you live and learn 😊

Reactions: 9
Yeah I have to agree that this weeks vlog was so much better than previous. We have to give her credit for actually showing us something other than her bedroom for 22 minutes straight.

Also, this whole talk she has on baby number 2, (and 3 & 4) if she’s reading this thread I highly suggests she goes over and watches Channon Rose’s yt channel and in particular her ivf journey she’s currently going on. She shows the raw and unedited side of going through ivf, explains how expensive it is and how emotionally draining it is and all the complications that come with it. Some people actually struggle to fall pregnant and need this procedure to help them form that family they’ve longed for. Mia on the other hand just thinks she’ll find a donor and she’ll fall pregnant as easily she did with Mabel because she doesn’t trust men, even though she has no medical reason. This girl needs a BIG wake up call

Reactions: 16
Yeah I have to agree that this weeks vlog was so much better than previous. We have to give her credit for actually showing us something other than her bedroom for 22 minutes straight.

Also, this whole talk she has on baby number 2, (and 3 & 4) if she’s reading this thread I highly suggests she goes over and watches Channon Rose’s yt channel and in particular her ivf journey she’s currently going on. She shows the raw and unedited side of going through ivf, explains how expensive it is and how emotionally draining it is and all the complications that come with it. Some people actually struggle to fall pregnant and need this procedure to help them form that family they’ve longed for. Mia on the other hand just thinks she’ll find a donor and she’ll fall pregnant as easily she did with Mabel because she doesn’t trust men, even though she has no medical reason. This girl needs a BIG wake up call
My sister is currently going through IVF for her first baby. She's 40 now and her partner had a bodged vasectomy so can't have kids naturally. A lot of money has been spent and it's stressful, even without the pandemic thrown into the mix. Mia just needs to focus on enjoying Mabel as she won't get any of that time back with her.

Reactions: 8
My sister is currently going through IVF for her first baby. She's 40 now and her partner had a bodged vasectomy so can't have kids naturally. A lot of money has been spent and it's stressful, even without the pandemic thrown into the mix. Mia just needs to focus on enjoying Mabel as she won't get any of that time back with her.
I’m so sorry to hear 😔 I hope they get that dream baby they so desperately deserve. ❤
these are the type of people who need this procedure and why ivf is even an option. Mia is starting to sound way too privileged for her own good.

I’m so sorry to hear 😔 I hope they get that dream baby they so desperately deserve. ❤
these are the type of people who need this procedure and why ivf is even an option. Mia is starting to sound way too privileged for her own good.
Thank you! I hope so too as only enough money for one round. I agree, Mia is. She's got a beautiful baby girl that wants her attention and love. I think she can wait, she's still so young with her life ahead of her.

• Heart
Can't be the only one that is getting bored of her new vlog editing half of the videos are time-lapses with the same music

Reactions: 13
[VLOG] SHE HAS TEETH! + SHOPPING FOR THE NURSERY! Summary

(a bit late because I was watching Molly-Mae instead)

Vlogging Friday 17th
Mia is doing skincare and theres loads of bugs on her bathroom ceiling

Brushes Mabel's tooth/gums with baby brush and paste
Skips to Saturday 18th
Planning to go shopping for nursery, and see tattoo artist about tattoo for October
Pierced her ear the previous night
Talks about how she showed a different side to herself in her previous vlogs, and was more like she usually is off camera, and was goofier/more fun. Talks about feeling she needs to prove something
Short shopping montage
Not showing what she bought for nursery as going to save it for the renovation series
Went to hobbycraft because she wants to make Mabel some clothing for a video, bought 3 fabrics, lace trimming, buttons, scrapbooking materials so she can make a scrapbook for Mabel.
New idea for vlogs: include an activity either solo or with Mabel
Tidies room as it's a mess
Is inspired by another youtuber called Hayley
Went out for dinner
Took ages to get Mabel to sleep
Talks more again about her fake personal but now she's going to be real and fun
Didn't film a proper outro, Mabel's in the swing and looks really big in it

Overall another fairly boring vlog - her sat talking in her room for the most part, but a little more interesting than before imo.
"I felt I had to be fake to prove myself" is turning into the new "I had a traumatic birth" she drones on about it so much. Also don't think she's really acted that different in the vlogs but I guess time will tell.

I think the room renovation series will be quite good

Reactions: 18
hope this isn't too mean but her recent tiktok of her dancing.. 🤭 she should stick to posting her dramatic tiktoks how Mabel almost killed her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why did she feel the need to bring up the whole "fake persona" malarkey literally every other clip. It's like she's trying to convince herself as well as her viewers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know this isn’t a really rave forum but hats off to Mia. I’m actually really enjoying her new content and Mabel seems to very far More involved (?). Sure, it’s not the most exciting but it’s a good change to see

Why did she feel the need to bring up the whole "fake persona" malarkey literally every other clip. It's like she's trying to convince herself as well as her viewers
I think it's easier to pretend her channel wasn't growing because she "wasn't acting like her true self" than accept that people just weren't as interested as she thought they'd be.

Out of her last 19 videos (so the past month) she's only received 1/3rd of views compared to subscribers on two videos, and all the rest were watched by less than a third. She's gained 600 subscribers in the last 30 days (she used to easily get twice that) and her annual income has decreased by thousands. She never gets sponsorships. And yet she's so desperate to make TY her career and brag about how much money she supposedly makes

Reactions: 12
I finally got round to watching Tuesdays video and I actually really enjoyed it

i also think Beth is an amazing auntie to Mabel

Reactions: 11
Personally I think the fake persona situation is odd. The whole point of YouTube videos well especially vlogs/day in the life types are to show your true self and your life. Having a fake persona is just idk odd.. and I understand people not feeling 100% comfortable in front of the camera but Mia isn’t exactly new to YouTube and was always pretty confident so where did this fake persona come out of? And why is she so openly talking about it every two secs? i Don’t know it just sounds super weird to me and I have never heard any YouTuber be so proud to be and act fake? Idk

Reactions: 13
Personally I think the fake persona situation is odd. The whole point of YouTube videos well especially vlogs/day in the life types are to show your true self and your life. Having a fake persona is just idk odd.. and I understand people not feeling 100% comfortable in front of the camera but Mia isn’t exactly new to YouTube and was always pretty confident so where did this fake persona come out of? And why is she so openly talking about it every two secs? i Don’t know it just sounds super weird to me and I have never heard any YouTuber be so proud to be and act fake? Idk
If you watch her q&a video she explains why she acts differently on camera

Mias Snapchat is so lovely to see! She’s thanking her friend for giving Mabel a teddy but in the videos she’s just playing with Mabel with the teddy, like making the teddy “kiss” Mabel and she’s smiling so big loving it!
It’s such a simple way to play but it’s really refreshing to see mabel getting interaction and clearly really enjoying it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.