Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
could mia get a sperm donor on the nhs I’m not British not sure what’s covered on the nhs but I remember a few years ago some celebrity got a boob job on the nhs
You only get help conceiving if you have fertility problems so no, she most likely wouldn't be able to get it on the NHS

Reactions: 12
QandA Summary:

Q: When is baby number 2 coming? (Timestamp 0:41):

Ideally would have started trying this month as wanted an 18 month age gap. Not possible due to college. Wants to fall pregnant around Mabel's 2nd birthday so baby will be due July 2022. May be earlier if she leaves college

Q: What are your plans after college? (Timestamp 1:58):
Main job YouTube, open baby clothes business. Doing online business a level to achieve this. Studying creative media at college to understand online marketing. Doesn't know what 'real job' she would do, can't think of anything else she'd be clever enough to do (Mia you can always get a "simple" job and work your way up, or an apprenticeship - believe in yourself!)

Q: Will Mabel have her own room when you move out? (Timestamp 2:54):

Mabel will be moving into her own room within the net month or so. Difficult to get her to sleep at the moment as she's easily distracted. Will also have her own room when Mia moves out

Q: Will you have an elected C-section next time? (Timestamp 3:46):
No, lots of people asking her. Hoping she'll be able to have a vbac but doesn't know if it would be successful. Won't be able to be induced next time due to scar. Wants a waterbirth. Will question if a doctor advises Csection

Q: How many more kids do you want and what genders? (Timestamp 5:38):
4 or 5 children. Loves motherhood. Wants at least 1 son, but also not too bothered

Q: What's the hardest thing you've gone had to go through due to being a young mum? (Timestamp 6:38):
The criticism and not being able to be herself. Changes completely since having Mabel because she feels she has to prove something. Thinks age is just a number when it comes to parenting. Talks about teen mum stereotyping. Doesn't want to be herself in case she gets called immature or ridiculous, wants to show goofy side but is worried she'll be attacked for it. Will show more of her personality in her vlogs. Feels like she's losing her personality irl as she's used to hiding it in front of the camera

Q: Have you started looking for new houses? (Timestamp 8:35):
Yes, can't wait to have her own house and be independent. Not going to put her name down just interested in what's available in the area she wants to move to. Not going to be doing anything until after the beginning of next year as she has something exciting planned for then, thinkings everyone will be happy with what's happening next year. Will look properly in February.

Q: What is your dream house? (Timestamp 9:42):
Main thing open plan kitchen, living room, diner. To make it easier to look after kids due to being a single parent. 3 bedrooms. Will be renting as she won't be able to get a mortgage. Hopefully will only be renting for about 5 years. 2 bathrooms. Would be nice to have an ensuite. Basic walls and flooring aka neutral

Q: Would you ever consider becoming a surrogate? (Timestamp 12:15):
Considered it but doesn't know. Worried because of her traumatic birth and can only have a certain number of csections. Would consider it further if she can get a vbac for her next birth

Q: What is your biggest regret? (Timestamp 13:05):

Since falling pregnant: Trying to prove a point, and not acting like herself. Trying to prove she doesn't meet stereotypes and is capable, which means she's not being herself. Gets anxiety about posting. Used to not care about what people thinks and is trying to go back to that

Q: Does it upset you when people tell you how to parent Mabel? (Timestamp 15:17):

Yes, but there's a difference between giving advice and telling someone what to do. Can tell the difference in comments. Gets really upset as she doesn't have any confidence so it makes her feel shot down. Feels judged for her age. Knows she's doing a good job as Mabel is the happiest baby ever

(if people seem to find this helpful I can continue to do summaries)
very helpful!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bugs me she thinks all her criticism is because she’s a teen mum, I’ve had a few friends and a sister who were all 15-17 when they had babies and the difference in maturity compared to Mias is massive. Mia still acts and comes across like she isn’t a mother sometimes. The fact she gets things wrong is because she’s a mum that gets things wrong, not because of her age.

Reactions: 12
I've been watching her new video and I don't know whether it's just me or not but you can see that she is starting to realise her mistakes and that she's trying to do better at everything we've gave her constructive criticism on and that she's learning things. Like she's finally giving Mabel her own room, she's realising that people are just trying to help her and I think this new video is actually showing us the real Mia, not the face she puts on for the camera. I really do think that this is going to be a change for the good.

Reactions: 9
I much prefer her sit down videos compared to her boring vlogs however she always speaks with such an arrogant attitude.

When people are commenting about her not levelling off mabels formula milk they are telling her for MABELS sake not their own. She thinks people are controlling her and she argues back with them when all they do is advise her to help her.

She always manages to make everything about herself... she could easily thank everyone for their comments but she wouldn’t want to admit that others know better would she. I’ve noticed she will always mention things on tattle in her videos... first it was about the milk measurements, then the calpol, then the playing with Mabel and now it’s her money and living situations. I definitely haven’t seen these type of comments on her videos.

I used to really like mia, her videos and her attitude towards life but now it feels draining. She constantly moaning or being negative at things. She needs to see the positive to be able to be happy 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
sorry but in Mias new video she said she hates stereotypes but :))))) May I remind you all when she said she isn’t on benefits because she works too hard to get them :)))) doesn’t that reinforce the stereotype that people who receive benefits aren’t hardworking, when drum roll please..... the majority of people on benefits are in employment :))

• Heart
Reactions: 25
sorry but in Mias new video she said she hates stereotypes but :))))) May I remind you all when she said she isn’t on benefits because she works too hard to get them :)))) doesn’t that reinforce the stereotype that people who receive benefits aren’t hardworking, when drum roll please..... the majority of people on benefits are in employment :))
Don't forget her fetishising black/mixed race people too!

Reactions: 21
She’s now saying she’s going to be renting a house, but happened with that house her grandparents were buying and doing up for her to move in to?

Reactions: 9
I feel like I comment on her social blade quite often and maybe people aren't as interested as me (which is fair enough)

However in the last 30 days she has only gained 600 subscribers, and her annual income has dropped to a little above £19k:

Tell us again Mia how you're going to buy a house, pay your mortgage, bills, food, childcare, petrol, car insurance on a little over £19k (which you'll be paying tax and NI on)? We know you work far too hard to accept any of the benefits you'd be entitled to so how are you planning on doing it exactly?

I really hope she has a realistic plan B and her and Beth aren't still banking on YouTube as a career. Sure have a dream, but especially when you have the responsibility of taking care of a child you need to be realistic
I just checked my friend's social blade she has 150k subscribers and she doesn't even make £30k that her social blade says she does (she does make a lot from insta and youtube sponsers and brands) so I doubt that Mia even gets £19k so she most likely gets paid a bit from youtube and mostly sponsors but no where near £19k😅

Reactions: 5
Really frustrated that she said if a doctor advises her she needs a c -section she will question them and if she isn’t happy with the reason she will refuse.
I do believe that doctors don’t just advise c-sections willy nilly! There usually is a specific reason one is advised and its always for mum and babies safety!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
could mia get a sperm donor on the nhs I’m not British not sure what’s covered on the nhs but I remember a few years ago some celebrity got a boob job on the nhs
i think you can if you cannot get pregnant, or have difficulties etc. but very unlikely if you say you want one because 'you don't trust men'.

Really frustrated that she said if a doctor advises her she needs a c -section she will question them and if she isn’t happy with the reason she will refuse.
I do believe that doctors don’t just advise c-sections willy nilly! There usually is a specific reason one is advised and its always for mum and babies safety!
will be 10x more traumatic if she refuses when a doctor advices a c-section, who knows what could happen. and she'll make a thousand videos about it

Reactions: 10
Wow she really said that? She could put her life and her baby's life in danger! The reason she had a c-section with Mabel was because she was in distress and her heart rate was dropping.

Reactions: 7
Ladies, a friend of mine refused a c section despite doctors advice As she was insistent on vaginal birth. so they couldn’t go ahead and do it without her consent. She ended up being cut from front to back of her private area, because baby was too big to come out vaginally. She couldn’t sit down or walk for 4 months, in constant pain, worst recovery possible and kept getting repeat infections because the wound site was constantly moist and dirty because of where it was... moral of the story, take the c section if doctors advise it xx

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand her tit with c-sections! In my opinion my forceps delivery was far more traumatic than my csection one. I would never rule out anything or question any doctor if they said I needed another csection again, she will set herself up for more trauma ruling it out as a possibility. I know that you can have an elected csection if you’ve had emergency ones if you wanted to and it is possible to have a vaginal delivery after a csection. It’s so ridiculous ruling them out though... birth is birth, it is what it is and the professionals will decide what’s best and safe. But because Mia is Mia, she thinks everyone is out to get her so of course a qualified midwife will suggest a csection out of spite because she’s a teen mum and deserves to be hard done by 🙄

Reactions: 15
Why does Mia, a 17 year old small you tuber, think she knows more about childbirth than midwives/doctors 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In her defence, there isn't a huge reason as to why she couldn't have a vbac. If the only reason the doctor suggests an elective section is because of her previous one then she is within her rights to decline. The risk of uterine rupture in a vbac is obviously a concern, but statistically isn't a huge risk. The fact she hemorrhaged too was probably down to being induced and all of the medical interventions - more medical interventions increases the risk of PPH and other obstetric issues. This is just something I'm passionate about and I'm all for women feeling empowered in birth, particularly if they've had history of traumatic births - just wanted to play devils advocate for lack of a better term

Reactions: 7
In her defence, there isn't a huge reason as to why she couldn't have a vbac. If the only reason the doctor suggests an elective section is because of her previous one then she is within her rights to decline. The risk of uterine rupture in a vbac is obviously a concern, but statistically isn't a huge risk. The fact she hemorrhaged too was probably down to being induced and all of the medical interventions - more medical interventions increases the risk of PPH and other obstetric issues. This is just something I'm passionate about and I'm all for women feeling empowered in birth, particularly if they've had history of traumatic births - just wanted to play devils advocate for lack of a better term
I don’t really get why she’s got a big problem with having a c-section anyway. Your age and the way you gave birth doesn’t define who you are as a mother. She makes out as though it’s a really bad thing that she had no control over her birth and it seems as though it’s made her feel somewhat useless... I honestly don’t know one person who planned their birth and it went the exact way they wanted it to and if it did they are incredibly lucky! That’s like planning your future when you have no control over what happens and who comes into or walks out of your life.

Reactions: 11
Not true. Birth rights are actually a complicated matter. We have the right to refuse anything in our maternity care before, during and after birth. What drs advise isn’t always for the best of the mother and baby. Please read into it!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.