Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The misinformation in her comments is wild.. how have I just read one that says “I thought it was common knowledge that any birth after c section has to be c section again” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don’t really get why she’s got a big problem with having a c-section anyway. Your age and the way you gave birth doesn’t define who you are as a mother. She makes out as though it’s a really bad thing that she had no control over her birth and it seems as though it’s made her feel somewhat useless... I honestly don’t know one person who planned their birth and it went the exact way they wanted it to, that’s like planning your future when you have no control over what happens and who comes into or walks out of your life.
I don't think her issue is with c-sections as a whole, I think she's upset she didn't get to birth vaginally. She's very obviously not over the trauma of the birth and is grieving the one she had planned - and that's okay. For some people it bothers them, for others it doesn't. She hasn't said she will never have one again, just that if there isn't a serious reason to have one then she wants to try for vbac

Reactions: 4
Why is Mia so fixated with a certain 'age gap' between her children. She has so many more things going on like college etc. that are more important for the time being, rather than planning out the gap between her kids. Be thankful you have Mabel and that you were so easily able to fall pregnant in the first place.

Reactions: 16
Why is Mia so fixated with a certain 'age gap' between her children. She has so many more things going on like college etc. that are more important for the time being, rather than planning out the gap between her kids. Be thankful you have Mabel and that you were so easily able to fall pregnant in the first place.
I agree! Personally I would love to have a sibling who is a few years older or younger than me, the only sibling I have is a twin brother, and although it was ideal when we were younger, having someone of the same age to play with, as I’ve got older I’ve always thought about how much I would absolutely love a baby sibling in particular!
Unfortunately for me though that would never happen as my parents struggled with infertility and had to have IVF to conceive me and my brother. Instead of idolising about her children’s age gaps, she should be thankful she is able to fall pregnant without many issues!

I agree
My mum has me and my sister 15 months apart and she always says she doesn’t regret it but it was definitely very hard. Like If Mia was a single mum she would feel very lonely and tired. Like my dad worked 12 hours a day to get and income for our family. It made my mum postnatal depression. Don’t get my wrong this doesn’t happen to everyone but it did to my mum. Like Mia would have such close age gaps and it wouldn’t be easy. I think Mia looks at a more aesthetic thing than practical thing. I’d say Mia thinks it’s all about them being all cute and matching and really it’s not that easy. Mia should be grateful for Mabel instead of wishing her life on for the next one

Reactions: 8
I agree! Personally I would love to have a sibling who is a few years older or younger than me, the only sibling I have is a twin brother, and although it was ideal when we were younger, having someone of the same age to play with, as I’ve got older I’ve always thought about how much I would absolutely love a baby sibling in particular!
Unfortunately for me though that would never happen as my parents struggled with infertility and had to have IVF to conceive me and my brother. Instead of idolising about her children’s age gaps, she should be thankful she is able to fall pregnant without many issues!
Yeah same I'm an only child as a result of infertility issues and would love to have a younger sibling, but it just isn't possible for everyone. It just angers me how entitled she is about falling pregnant, children grow up and don't stay in the baby phase forever, she's gonna have a wake up call when she has 5 kids close in age and they actually need attention and proper parenting.

Reactions: 7
Not true. Birth rights are actually a complicated matter. We have the right to refuse anything in our maternity care before, during and after birth. What drs advise isn’t always for the best of the mother and baby. Please read into it!
My point being, if a doctor advises a c-section it is usually for a reason.
A perfectly healthy mother with no underlying conditions, no complications during pregnancy etc etc would never be told “oh we think you should have a c-section” every expecting mother has a idea of what they want their birth to be - I did twice and both times I was induced (completely the opposite of what I wanted) but both times for the well-being of my children. So I get it that yes things might happen that we don’t want to or we hadn’t planned for but the doctors/midwifes role is to deliver that baby safely and both mum and baby to be healthy, so the majority (not going to say 100% of the time) but majority of the time a c-section or induction is advised for a reason!🙂

I also never mentioned birth rights - as I am well aware you can refuse pretty much anything - but why would you if it’s best for your baby?🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I actually decided to leave a comment on her latest video and I’m fed up of her attitude tbh. Unless you’re licking her arse or shouting “haters go away” she doesn’t want to know you. Maybe this is why people keep commenting on her parenting, because she never says thank you or interacts with the people that do try and support her.

Reactions: 13
Why is Mia so fixated with a certain 'age gap' between her children. She has so many more things going on like college etc. that are more important for the time being,rather than planning out the gap between her kids. Be thankful you have Mabel and that you were so easily able to fall pregnant in the first place.
I agree
My mum has me and my sister 15 months apart and she always says she doesn’t regret it but it was definitely very hard. Like If Mia was a single mum she would feel very lonely and tired. Like my dad worked 12 hours a day to get and income for our family. It made my mum postnatal depression. Don’t get my wrong this doesn’t happen to everyone but it did to my mum. Like Mia would have such close age gaps and it wouldn’t be easy. I think Mia looks at a more aesthetic thing than practical thing. I’d say Mia thinks it’s all about them being all cute and matching and really it’s not that easy. Mia should be grateful for Mabel instead of wishing her life on for the next one
I come from a family where there's really big age gaps, my sister's 8 years older then me and my brother's 6 years younger and honestly we aren't close. I wish we had a closer age gap. So I understand where Mia's coming from because I hate the fact that I'm not close to my siblings but my mum's so close to here and there's litterally 2 year age gaps between them.

Yeah I can see where Mias coming from, there’s 19 years between me and my brother but we’re close nonetheless, but I always wished I had a sibling closer to my age. I’d love my kids to be close in age but I don’t think Mia understands how hard it’s going to get yet

Yeah I can see where Mias coming from, there’s 19 years between me and my brother but we’re close nonetheless, but I always wished I had a sibling closer to my age. I’d love my kids to be close in age but I don’t think Mia understands how hard it’s going to get yet
I get it too. There's 17 years between my sister and I and I always wanted a younger sibling to play with. But having 2 or even 3 children under 5, depending on the age gaps, is going to be tough for Mia.

It’s all fair and well not wanting a large age gap between your children for reasons some people have said up above, but mias just assuming she can have sex once and get pregnant again straight away which is the annoying part.

Reactions: 17
It’s also important to remember being close in age doesn’t mean you’ll have a close relationship?
two years between my boys and they’d murder each other if they could
Personally I’m closer to my sibling who’s nine years older than my sibling who’s three years younger, sometimes it’s just a case of who you click with and who you don’t

Reactions: 16
I get it too. There's 17 years between my sister and I and I always wanted a younger sibling to play with. But having 2 or even 3 children under 5, depending on the age gaps, is going to be tough for Mia.
There’s 17 years between me and my brother too!

It’s also important to remember being close in age doesn’t mean you’ll have a close relationship?
Personally I’m closer to my sibling who’s nine years older than my sibling who’s three years younger, sometimes it’s just a case of who you click with and who you don’t
Exactly. She even said herself that her & Beth didn’t get on that well until she got pregnant 🙄

Reactions: 11
That is true. I think she just needs to focus on Mabel more before having another child and have fun at college with other people her age.

Reactions: 13
Exactly. She even said herself that her & Beth didn’t get on that well until she got pregnant 🙄
But that mightn't have been down to the age difference. Beth spent time with their dad, Mia didn't so that obviously would've put a strain and Beth started staying with their mum more around that time. So don't roll your eyes, it's rude.

I had to apologise to someone on the phone for what sounded like a murder taking place (my kids were arguing over jelly) and they just laughed and said it’s fine, I closed the door and moved away

equally if I was on the phone and someone had their kids in the background I wouldn’t care, it’s life
Like you said, I think mia just uses it as an excuse, I’m sure she could stay in the living room whilst people work elsewhere
Your first paragraph really made me laugh,the things that seem important when you are a kid eh? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.