Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really don’t know why each name she chose has to suit the time of year😩🤣 I cant judge her names cos my daughter is called Ocean Mabel (yes me and Mia have the same name for our babies but the other way round ) 🙃 but I wasn’t a fan of moon or the fact she chose some of them from bloody animal crossing 🤣

Reactions: 17
UNIQUE BABY NAMES I LOVE AND MAY USE! Summary

First of all - She's bought a sports bra!! (finallyyyyyy)

Talks about loving unique names
Doesn't believe she overthinks baby names

Girls names:

1) Fauna: unique letter at the start, animal crossing character
2) Clementine: walking dead game, no cute nicknames for it though. Unique starter letter
3) Nova: Considered it for Mabel but no one in her family liked it. Got the idea from youtuber with a male dog named Nova. Could also work for a boy she thinks
4) Wrenlee: reminds her of Christmas
5) Celeste: another animal crossing character

Boys names:
1) Moon: Mentions someone else who has that name for their baby, initially hated it but now likes it. Probably wouldn't use it because starts with an M
2) Clay: not very unique, popular in America, mentions 13RW. Doesn't think she'd use it
3) Aloe: Got the name from Skins, doesn't love names starting with A
4) Wilder: Name of another youtube baby, considered for if Mabel had been a boy, wouldn't want it shortened to Will
5) Jude: Follows a very attractive guy on Instagram called Jude, pictures a well mannered boy. Doesn't like boy names starting with J

Asks for ideas for more baby name videos e.g. themes

They are all technically unique but all copied from popular culture it seems. Doubt she'd actually call any of her children something that unique. I swear most girls go through liking unique baby names and seeing it as some sort of quirky personality trait :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Girls names:

2) Clementine: walking dead game, no cute nicknames for it though. Unique starter letter
3) Nova: Considered it for Mabel but no one in her family liked it. Got the idea from youtuber with a male dog named Nova. Could also work for a boy she thinks

Boys names:
1) Moon: Mentions someone else who has that name for their baby, initially hated it but now likes it. Probably wouldn't use it because starts with an M
2) Clay: not very unique, popular in America, mentions 13RW. Doesn't think she'd use it
4) Wilder: Name of another youtube baby, considered for if Mabel had been a boy, wouldn't want it shortened to Will
5) Jude: Follows a very attractive guy on Instagram called Jude, pictures a well mannered boy. Doesn't like boy names starting with J

They are all technically unique but all copied from popular culture it seems. Doubt she'd actually call any of her children something that unique. I swear most girls go through liking unique baby names and seeing it as some sort of quirky personality trait :ROFLMAO:
Four of those names are a copied from YouTubers, Nova is one I don't know the channel, Moon is from Mr Kate, Wilder is from the Van Clan and Jude is from another one.

Reactions: 5
Really don’t know why each name she chose has to suit the time of year😩🤣 I cant judge her names cos my daughter is called Ocean Mabel (yes me and Mia have the same name for our babies but the other way round ) 🙃 but I wasn’t a fan of moon or the fact she chose some of them from bloody animal crossing 🤣
I was thinking this! Could’ve sworn a baby’s name is for life not just for the season it’s born in 😅

I really didn’t like any of the boys names, imagine a grown man called Moon just going about his life working as a lawyer or a banker or something. I do like Celeste and Clementine though.

She may as well have just done a “Animal Crossing names I like and might use” video.

Reactions: 9
She wants to call a her kid clementine it reminds her of stds so she loves it wtf 😂
I was surprised she picked such an old fashioned name that’s not gaining popularity like Mabel did. My parents nearly called me Clementine but didn’t in the end because my family said it sounds like she’s an orange 😂 She’ll probably end up with a very american style name she seems to go along with a lot of those trends and ideas

Reactions: 5

Girls names:

Boys names:

i quite like fauna but not from animal crossing from sleeping beauty wouldn’t personally use it as a name tho more for a pet in my opinion but i like it

Reactions: 6
Watching mias new tik tok about how she got hammered while being unpregnany (unknowingly) not sure about anyone else but I wouldnt go around blasting that it just makes realize how young and immature she really is and the caption?? "There alot that happened durjng the first trimester that i dont even know how mabes made it"?? Why would you want people knowing something like that. Also the comments on that are almost worse. People talking about how mabels going to grow up a good drinker just making fun of the situation??

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Watching mias new tik tok about how she got hammered while being unpregnany (unknowingly) not sure about anyone else but I wouldnt go around blasting that it just makes realize how young and immature she really is and the caption?? "There alot that happened durjng the first trimester that i dont even know how mabes made it"?? Why would you want people knowing something like that. Also the comments on that are almost worse. People talking about how mabels going to grow up a good drinker just making fun of the situation??
I was literally just about to mention that, like why would you even post something like that? It’s likes she’s proud?? Drinking while pregnant can cause so many problems! Thankfully Mabel is fine but things could of gone wrong, I know someone who was drinking while pregnant and they ended up having a miscarriage and that could of been the case with Mia. Really don’t understand why you would make jokes about that and the comments on the video are ridiculous

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I was literally just about to mention that, like why would you even post something like that? It’s likes she’s proud?? Drinking while pregnant can cause so many problems! Thankfully Mabel is fine but things could of gone wrong, I know someone who was drinking while pregnant and they ended up having a miscarriage and that could of been the case with Mia. Really don’t understand why you would make jokes about that and the comments on the video are ridiculous
I think the comments show how young her viewers are which is so beyond concerning

Reactions: 11
Obviously she would be deleting the rational comments off the post BUT seeing how many are left just baffles me how could you watch that and make a joke?? I had to rewatch it a few times because i couldnt even believe what i was watching

Reactions: 7
Her video on Mabel having separation anxiety as she cutely follows her into the bathroom..... mate, that is not separation anxiety. Separation anxiety is when your child literally screams and sobs the second your back is turned and you’re not holding them.

Reactions: 18
I was thinking this! Could’ve sworn a baby’s name is for life not just for the season it’s born in 😅

I really didn’t like any of the boys names, imagine a grown man called Moon just going about his life working as a lawyer or a banker or something. I do like Celeste and Clementine though.

She may as well have just done a “Animal Crossing names I like and might use” video.
and Clay is an AC character lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've replied to a few comments on her TikTok and it is seriously so concerning how up Mia's arse these 13 year old girls seem to be. It wasn't funny in the slightest, just plain distasteful. I'm expecting a block any second now. Jesus she just deleted the comments. Own up to your bleeping mistake Mia, this is why people say you're immature

Reactions: 13
I've replied to a few comments on her TikTok and it is seriously so concerning how up Mia's arse these 13 year old girls seem to be. It wasn't funny in the slightest, just plain distasteful. I'm expecting a block any second now. Jesus she just deleted the comments. Own up to your bleeping mistake Mia, this is why people say you're immature
Someone commented saying that it isn’t funny to joke about and someone literally commented “maybe not to you but to other people it could be” ??? What

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Someone commented saying that it isn’t funny to joke about and someone literally commented “maybe not to you but to other people it could be” ??? What
Thats the one I replied to as it really pissed me off!! Blindly defending everything Mia does despite it being blatantly wrong just shows the age of her viewers. I do not know a single person who would find that funny

Reactions: 8
The fact her and her sister (both underage to buy alcohol) are practically given it to them by their mum/step dad whenever... like the backgrounds of videos you saw a Budweiser bottle on Beth’s desk.

I wouldn’t say my parents are strict, but I used to see on Facebook people in my year drinking WKD at 13 years old and thinking why wasn’t I allowed to do the same? The fact they must be getting the alcohol from their mum or step dad makes me feel slightly uneasy, Mia not so much but definitely Beth.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.