Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so persistent on creating this ‘innocent’ narrative by claiming she only has had sex once yet feels experienced enough to give sex tips and says she’s lost her virginity at 13.

Why lie about it? what is it Mia? are you proud of this or ashamed of it because you’re seeming both.

I would have more respect for her if she didn’t lie about something really that minor - we shouldn’t even know about her sex life, it’s just another unnecessary thing she decides to bring up to add to her victim complex i.e “I was a inexperienced young girl who didn’t realise the risks of unprotected sex”🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her comment on Christine Phillipas TikTok haha
lol Mia you don’t even leave your room let alone go out and have sex especially since we’re in a national lockdown... maybe instead of pretending you’re shagging around (why would you want to pretend you’re doing that anyway🥴) focus on your CHILD!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
kiera put on her story that 2 minion views didn't make her much money. considering kieras views are way better than mias, mia can't be earning as much as she says she is

Reactions: 9
kiera put on her story that 2 minion views didn't make her much money. considering kieras views are way better than mias, mia can't be earning as much as she says she is
I have no idea how she can afford to care for a child and rent her own house with less than 100k subscribers and very low views. (of course Victoria helps her) but I just comprehend how she can afford the amount of stuff she can when its things she's 'bought with her own money'.

also imagine if the exciting news was merch for a baby and their neglectful abusive parent <3

Reactions: 15
I have no idea how she can afford to care for a child and rent her own house with less than 100k subscribers and very low views. (of course Victoria helps her) but I just comprehend how she can afford the amount of stuff she can when its things she's 'bought with her own money'.

also imagine if the exciting news was merch for a baby and their neglectful abusive parent <3
I feel like she doesn't realise how much living away from parents costs. Im just a university student, so I dont have extra things like council tax that I (think?) Mia would need to pay. But there's so many expenses I just didn't expect and didn't factor for a few years ago before moving out. Being home with my parents for the hols is so nice, its just time to relax. And I haven't even got a child lmao

edit for my post above this: i meant million not minion lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Let's be real. Mia will be claiming every benefit she's eligible for and still telling her followers it's all her own money.

Disclaimer: there's literally nothing wrong with claiming benefits and it shouldn't be looked down on by trampy little Tories who can't even keep a bedroom tidy thanks for coming to my TED talk

You know when you're doing like your last 2 shifts at work before you go on holiday and you stopped giving a duck about a week ago because you just want to be in your bikini sipping iced tea and you know that whatever chaos is caused now won't be your problem because you're going to be on a beach in Turkey when it all kicks off

That's exactly the same apathy Mia displays in every single one of her videos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Watch it be a pregnancy announcement! If it is, ill be actually furious with her

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.