Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will need some help with this video, as in solid evidence. I can't rely on rumors it has to be fully backed up.
if people let me know which points to get evidence for, i will happily search for them - i have too much time on my hands in lockdown

Reactions: 5
if people let me know which points to get evidence for, i will happily search for them - i have too much time on my hands in lockdown
Mia supporting jk rowling. Mia bashing Mabels dad. Mia making tone deaf and rude comments on her Tiktok, those would be nice.

Reactions: 6
I think the way she’s gone about trash talking Mabel’s dad online deserves a mention!

In a video called “WRAPPING PRESENTS AND TALKING ABOUT DADS” she makes accusations about him relating to drug use and says odd things like that he smells?! Regardless of whether he’s treated her badly in the past or not, or whether he’s been a good parent, I think it’s sad that she clearly doesn’t care whether Mabel will grow up to hear these things about her father one day.

In that video she also says he asked for a DNA test which she refused. He asked to meet Mabel which she kicked up a fuss about. And he asked to hold Mabel which she refused. Doesn’t paint her in a very good light when so many young mothers are left to raise a child alone and he potentially did want to be there for Mabel. She prevented them from having a relationship. She says so herself that she never wanted him to be involved.

We also now know she lied about his age which is really just plain weird. Last year she said in a comment on Tik Tok that he’s 22. But we actually know that right now he’s 21 from the messages someone shared on this thread a few pages back.

Edit: For whatever reason she also chose not to include him on the birth certificate

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think the way she’s gone about trash talking Mabel’s dad online deserves a mention!

In a video called “WRAPPING PRESENTS AND TALKING ABOUT DADS” she makes accusations about him relating to drug use and says odd things like that he smells?! Regardless of whether he’s treated her badly in the past or not, or whether he’s been a good parent, I think it’s sad that she clearly doesn’t care whether Mabel will grow up to hear these things about her father one day.

In that video she also says he asked for a DNA test which she refused. He asked to meet Mabel which she kicked up a fuss about. And he asked to hold Mabel which she refused. Doesn’t paint her in a very good light when so many young mothers are left to raise a child alone and he potentially did want to be there for Mabel. She prevented them from having a relationship. She says so herself that she never wanted him to be involved.

We also now know she lied about his age which is really just plain weird. Last year she said in a comment on Tik Tok that he’s 22. But we actually know that right now he’s 21 from the messages someone shared on this thread a few pages back.

Edit: For whatever reason she also chose not to include him on the birth certificate
I think the ways she’s talked about him on social media is disgusting, he has obviously not allowed her to bash him in front of thousands of people especially when he can’t even defend himself. All of that should of been kept off social media. Mia will literally do anything for people to feel sorry for her, as long as she looks like the victim she doesn’t give a tit about what she puts online. She’s gross

Reactions: 16
I will need some help with this video, as in solid evidence. I can't rely on rumors it has to be fully backed up.
- mabel being left on an ELECTRIC stove in a bumbo seat which clearly doesnt support her neck whilst both mia and beth have their backs to her
- mia taking mabel out for a ‘hella cute’ insta photo (in december) wearing layers on top of layers yet mabel isnt wearing a coat or hat etc
- mia picking up mabel by the wrists to avoid touching the piss soaked nappy she was left in all night and all morning

• Heart
Reactions: 12
- mabel being left on an ELECTRIC stove in a bumbo seat which clearly doesnt support her neck whilst both mia and beth have their backs to her
- mia taking mabel out for a ‘hella cute’ insta photo (in december) wearing layers on top of layers yet mabel isnt wearing a coat or hat etc
- mia picking up mabel by the wrists to avoid touching the piss soaked nappy she was left in all night and all morning
I just looked on the insta account, and the second photo you’ve put up is actually about the tiktok she filmed where she took Mabel out in the rain when she was ill, I think that would be a good one to mention in the video, does anyone have a screen shot of the tiktok?

Reactions: 9
I just looked on the insta account, and the second photo you’ve put up is actually about the tiktok she filmed where she took Mabel out in the rain when she was ill, I think that would be a good one to mention in the video, does anyone have a screen shot of the tiktok?

The TikTok was earlier on the year when the country was getting hit by storms. Her TikTok came up on my fyp pretty soon after she posted it and I came straight on here to talk about it and within a couple hours she had deleted it. It was a few threads ago but I posted screenshots on the TikTok.

Reactions: 4
Don’t even watch her videos anymore they were so boring. Her exciting news is probably tidying her room, leaving the house for the first time in months and another bRaNd dEaL fOr a nIcE wAgE where the contents will be her sitting in the bath posing with them shampoo bottles
Maybe she changes her shampoo scent.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here are some screenshots on my original post when she took Mabel outside during a yellow weather warning for the thunderstorms a just to film a TikTok. You can see Mia is wrapped up with warm jogging bottoms and a big hoodie but Mabel doesn’t even have a jacket or shoes on.

View attachment 383423View attachment 383424View attachment 383425

This is a screenshot from the summer when Mia decided that having her Nintendo switch in the shade was more important than her daughter being out of the direct sunlight.

View attachment 383426

And then this isn’t Mabel related but, when Landon Clifford from the YouTube channel Cam&Fam passed away last year Mia shared shared some of his wife Camryn’s posts on her Instagram story and it was quite tasteless. She then went on to post an entire grid post about his passing even though she didn’t know them. This is her post caption, and then a screenshot one of the Tattlers found of the same thing by the person who actually wrote what Mia tried to take credit for.

View attachment 383431View attachment 383432

Reactions: 16
Here are some screenshots on my original post when she took Mabel outside during a yellow weather warning for the understory a just to film a TikTok. You can see Mia is wrapped up with warm jogging bottoms and a big hoodie but Mabel doesn’t even have a jacket or shoes on.

didn’t Mia say that Mabel had a cold here as well? Really don’t know if Iv imagined it or not but I’m pretty sure she said she did. If I’m correct about that make sure that’s mentioned in the video to.

didn’t Mia say that Mabel had a cold here as well? Really don’t know if Iv imagined it or not but I’m pretty sure she said she did. If I’m correct about that make sure that’s mentioned in the video to.
Yeah it was a video she posted around the same time where she said Mabel had been unwell. I’ll see if I can find it, I’ll edit this post to include it if I can
Edit:
This was posted two days after the TikTok in the rain so I’m assuming it was filmed on the 18th.
@_sushannah_ I’ve taken a screen recording on the start on the video because Mia has a habit of reading here and deleting videos/TikToks/instagrams that we mention her behaviour in. If it gets taken down and you need it let me know 😂
View attachment 383444

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This is a screenshot from the summer when Mia decided that having her Nintendo switch in the shade was more important than her daughter being out of the direct sunlight.

View attachment 383426
WHAT THE duck! I did not know about her prioritising the shade for her switch over Mabel. Though I am not surprised his girl is next level neglectful. She allowed her baby to be in direct sunlight, with NO SUN HAT, and her shoulders bare. I hope to god that she was wearing sun cream! I know switches overheat a lot, in the summer I tried to play mine outside and the fan almost went into overload, but it is NOT an excuse for her to prioritise a games console over her CHILD!!

Also, Mia says she had a horrific relationship with her dad even when she was still in contact with him. But this tweet is on her old Twitter account.
View attachment 383449

Re. Shane Dawson:

These are tweets Mia has liked, you can see the date they were posted but she could have liked them on a different day.
View attachment 383487

And then this tweet from Mia. You can see the date posted too.
View attachment 383493

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Here are some screenshots on my original post when she took Mabel outside during a yellow weather warning for the thunderstorms a just to film a TikTok. You can see Mia is wrapped up with warm jogging bottoms and a big hoodie but Mabel doesn’t even have a jacket or shoes on.

View attachment 383426

And then this isn’t Mabel related but, when Landon Clifford from the YouTube channel Cam&Fam passed away last year Mia shared shared some of his wife Camryn’s posts on her Instagram story and it was quite tasteless. She then went on to post an entire grid post about his passing even though she didn’t know them. This is her post caption, and then a screenshot one of the Tattlers found of the same thing by the person who actually wrote what Mia tried to take credit for.

View attachment 383431View attachment 383432
I thought that was a bit too well written for Mia😂

Reactions: 10
View attachment 383575
Just saw this on Instagram
Oh my God! The girl on the bl00dinymph account has SO many igtv’s with evidence and victim’s stories.

So when Mia was 17 she was talking to this guy, commenting obsessively on his social media and buying him things. That is so unsettling

I hope nothing more worrying went on between him and Mia.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.