Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- mabel being left on an ELECTRIC stove in a bumbo seat which clearly doesnt support her neck whilst both mia and beth have their backs to her
- mia taking mabel out for a ‘hella cute’ insta photo (in december) wearing layers on top of layers yet mabel isnt wearing a coat or hat etc
- mia picking up mabel by the wrists to avoid touching the piss soaked nappy she was left in all night and all morning
the bumbo video was uploaded or filmed on christmas eve ( can’t remember which but she says in the video ) therefore making barely 2.5 months old 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The fact she’s only ever stopped supporting problematic people or companies after being informed about their issues by fans or being called out on here. She goes on about how woke she is caring about the lgbtq+ community and BLM when it’s trendy but when it comes to affecting the things she likes these issues don’t matter anymore to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All these screenshots are taken today from her “Mabel-Ocean” insta highlight. the first one shows Mabel in a jumperoo 55 weeks ago , if i’ve calculated it right , again Mabel would’ve been barely 2 and a half months old, the poor baby can barely see over the seat ! the other 3 are from the same highlight 6 weeks later and even then she needs a cushion on the floor because she’s not tall enough and still doesn’t look like she fits in.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know the broken leg thing has already been touched on in the call out video but it still makes me laugh how Mia said she’d give her kids a day off school for their mental health yet sent Mabel to nursery with an apparent broken leg because she needed time to rest... also how she slagged people off on benefits. It’s all weird and bizarre behaviour, it’s like she’s trying to be funny and relatable but in fact it’s insulting and pointless, her personality is about as bland as Mabels dinners.

Reactions: 23
The fact she’s only ever stopped supporting problematic people or companies after being informed about their issues by fans or being called out on here. She goes on about how woke she is caring about the lgbtq+ community and BLM when it’s trendy but when it comes to affecting the things she likes these issues don’t matter anymore to her. There’s a screenshot of her expressing her shock at what happened last summer to spark the BLM movement being brought back into the limelight on Twitter, I think it’s around tithe 3rd thread. It’ll be dated around late May early June I think. There she’s again making it about her and how she wanted to move to the US but wouldn’t want to live somewhere like that. Not the fact an innocent man was killed and many more still suffer. Ngl, I kind of hate how most people probably think the BLM movement started last year when it began in 2013, tbh I only knew this because I studied equality in Ethics as part of A Level RS, but I do wish influencers who go are spreading acknowledgment for the movement now should be including the fact it was started many years ago so more people are aware of it and continue supporting it. Not just when it’s trendy.
I just can’t see how someone who’s fetishised black/ mixed raced people and refered to their skin colour as ‘darker’ or ‘African’. Firstly, there are white people in Africa who will identify as African, they’ll just have European heritage. Secondly, Africa is a continent, most people don’t identify as the continent their from, more the country, eg my dad is Indian and my mum is English so I identify as Indian and English, not Asian and European. Also, obviously Mia’s changed her mind and decided she wants all her kids to look alike because she knows she’ll get backlash for getting a black donor but we all know that kid would grow up in a white family wondering why they’re different because Mia’s not exactly going to bother learning about her child’s ethnic origins. As many people have mentioned before. Despite being raised in a completely white family in England and never travelling out of Europe before meeting my dad, my mum has adapted to embrace the fact her husband’s Indian and kids are mixed. We are English so act like any typical family does, but at times of Hindu festivals my mum will be the one cooking all these foods she’d never probably heard of because she grew up in 70s/80s England which wasn’t quite as culturally mixed as it is now. Mia’s grown up in a very ethnically diverse country, I live in Birmingham which has a very diverse population and she’s mentioned coming here to go shopping so must be aware of this. It just baffles me how she was ready to have a mixed raced baby with no consideration of the fact that child’s ethnic heritage will be different to hers and how she would make sure to teach that child about their culture. I know this is a really long rant but it just pisses me off how Mia feels she can just say she wants a child of a certain ethnicity without actually caring about anything other than their skin colour.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not sure if this is directly useful because i can't currently provide specific quotes, (mainly because there are so many occasions of it happening,) but you can find in pretty much EVERY one of Mia's videos, evidence of her complaining about Mabel being mardy, grumpy, bad-tempered, stroppy, or Mia rolling her eyes about Mabel crying- Behaviour along those lines (and on a few occasions described how she needed to be "disciplined" for behaviour Mia didn't like,) which just goes to show how she actually views her daughter. Oh and, repeatedly describing Mabel as being really "needy" and having "separation-anxiety" has been another common favourite of Mia's, as soon as Mabel tries to get her attention like, you know, you'd expect a dependent infant to do.

I think i said this before so excuse me for repeating myself but, she has never once actually made a positive comment about her daughter's personality as you might expect of a mother- She only ever compliments Mabel's appearance and how she looks cute in her outfits. Or, complains about pretty much every part of Mabel's existence.

It just shows you further how she sees her daughter as nothing but a quirky accessory, not a living human being that she has any maternal attachment to- She just sees her as an inconvenience.
I just thought this might be useful for a bit of context about her whole view of Mabel in general

• Heart
View attachment 383707erm i dont see it, she looks like her dad 😬
Some people are so embarrassing why would you wanna suck up to someone who openly neglects their child? Weirdo behaviour if you ask me... Mia will never accept the fact Mabel looks like her biological dad because she’s just too immature, and in my opinion too immature to have a child.

she uses mabel as a pawn to project her hatred of men and desperation for fame.

aside from calling mabel all those other things i mentioned she has also called her a toad and a load of other things too. also that tiktok isn’t the only time she has called mabel a witch, she’s done it straight up in a video too so it wasn’t for a trend, just letting you know because the idea of her only saying it in a tiktok for a trend makes it look a little less bad! i’m not sure what video it is but she has definitely called her it directly before

Reactions: 7
Not sure if this is directly useful because i can't currently provide specific quotes, (mainly because there are so many occasions of it happening,) but you can find in pretty much EVERY one of Mia's videos, evidence of her complaining about Mabel being mardy, grumpy, bad-tempered, stroppy, or Mia rolling her eyes about Mabel crying- Behaviour along those lines (and on a few occasions described how she needed to be "disciplined" for behaviour Mia didn't like,) which just goes to show how she actually views her daughter. Oh and, repeatedly describing Mabel as being really "needy" and having "separation-anxiety" has been another common favourite of Mia's, as soon as Mabel tries to get her attention like, you know, you'd expect a dependent infant to do.

I think i said this before so excuse me for repeating myself but, she has never once actually made a positive comment about her daughter's personality as you might expect of a mother- She only ever compliments Mabel's appearance and how she looks cute in her outfits. Or, complains about pretty much every part of Mabel's existence.

It just shows you further how she sees her daughter as nothing but a quirky accessory, not a living human being that she has any maternal attachment to- She just sees her as an inconvenience.
I just thought this might be useful for a bit of context about her whole view of Mabel in general
the funniest for me was when mia called mabel ‘argumentative’. yeah mia, im sure your 1 year old daughter is really argumentative😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
calling mabel gobby, a pig, a witch, i think there’s even more too...
Can’t believe she puts her in so much danger and calls her these things. Really feel for Mabel. Growing up around a toxic mother she’ll learn she’s the one who stopped her seeing her dad. Kids grow and find out these things, one day she’ll ask about him. One day she’ll see the YouTube vids of her saying he smells and she’s refusing him contact. Just a poor baby stuck in that dirty room all day. Bless Mabel she deserves so much more

• Heart
I havent read all the comments so apologises if I repeat anything but I few other brief points I can think of are...

The obsession with that Jude guy just before the obsession with owen, and then around this time she started a vlog with her singing "Hey Jude" to Mabel.

The awful baby name video she did over a year ago with Beth asking people to send in their baby names then insulting them, saying that one of the names "sounded like I stripper name"

Saying before Mabel had even turned one that she needed to be disciplined cause she was out of control (poor bubba just wanted some attention)

Going on lives and having lights on while poor Mabels meant to be sleeping (to be defence we havent seen this done for a while)

Her respective fantasizing that Mabel is this petite baby with curly blonde hair.

When she was spoon feeding Mabel with massive spoonfuls and not even paying attention massive choking hazard

I havent read all the comments so apologises if I repeat anything but I few other brief points I can think of are...

The obsession with that Jude guy just before the obsession with owen, and then around this time she started a vlog with her singing "Hey Jude" to Mabel.

The awful baby name video she did over a year ago with Beth asking people to send in their baby names then insulting them, saying that one of the names "sounded like I stripper name"

Saying before Mabel had even turned one that she needed to be disciplined cause she was out of control (poor bubba just wanted some attention)

Going on lives and having lights on while poor Mabels meant to be sleeping (to be defence we havent seen this done for a while)

Her respective fantasizing that Mabel is this petite baby with curly blonde hair.

When she was spoon feeding Mabel with massive spoonfuls and not even paying attention massive choking hazard
Is the baby name video she did with Beth still up?

Reactions: 2
I will need some help with this video, as in solid evidence. I can't rely on rumors it has to be fully backed up.
Girl whatever you need we’re happy to try and find for you! The last forum had quite a lot of screenshots I believe 😊

edit: I’ve bookmarked a ton of important evidence and points so I can either dm them to you or reshare Them on here if they’re not already mentioned

kiera put on her story that 2 minion views didn't make her much money. considering kieras views are way better than mias, mia can't be earning as much as she says she is
It does rely heavily on how you go about ads and such, I remember in dramageddon Tati claimed she helped JC go from making like a hundred dollars per video to thousands just by changing the way he went about it. That being said I totally agree that Mias bullshitting and probably relying on her mum way more than she makes out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve just had a thought. Does anyone else remember when Mia, Mabel and Beth went on live and Mabel was in her little chair thing (I think the same things she was sat on the stove with) and started choking? Gosh that was so so scary

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve just had a thought. Does anyone else remember when Mia, Mabel and Beth went on live and Mabel was in her little chair thing (I think the same things she was sat on the stove with) and started choking? Gosh that was so so scary
Yeah I remember as Mia just didn’t do anything she just shouted for her mum to intervene. It was so distressing to watch.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Her blatantly slating unsafe sleep whilst giving her child a blanket to sleep with (when she was under a year old)🙃

Reactions: 7
Yeah I remember as Mia just didn’t do anything she just shouted for her mum to intervene. It was so distressing to watch.
I’m relying purely on memory so I may be wrong but I believe she did intervene, however quite badly. She tried patting Mabels back while still in the little seat and then went to pull her out but Mabels stoped chocking. There was genuine panic in Mias reaction though despite the slow reaction.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.