Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll give her one thing she talks a good talk. But I’m not buying it until we see her actions change

Reactions: 13
Also... why can’t she admit she messed up with leaving Mabel in a soaking nappy, leaving her sat on the electrical stove etc etc. What we all REALLY want to know she’s sorry for and learning from it is how she’s treated Mabel.

Reactions: 25
can anyone else see comments? for me it says there are 71 but only 2 are visible.
also i 100% think she knows the facebook sperm donor thing originated here, but doesn't want to bring more attention to the forum so is pretending she doesn't know. she didn't mention tattle once

Reactions: 13
She’s only done this though because of the videos exposing her, she hasn’t done it because she’s genuinely sorry, she’s done it to stop people calling her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She wasn’t in the donor group to get a donor... she was in it to ask about normalising her cycle and tracking her ovulation.... She was in it for “advice and support”???

Probably not the right group to be in then Mia. If your worried speak to a doctor not a Facebook group made for sperm donors...

Also, how is she allowed fertility treatment at 18. She doesn’t need treatment she’s perfectly healthy, there designed for same sex couples and those who are struggling to conceive. Not for an 18 year old wants a new baby for fun and views.

She is also on benefits, or has been. Now we know how she’s affording to pay for her non-existent house. There is no way she didn’t realise Mabel’s childcare is classed as benefits. They don’t pay it for fun.

Reactions: 18
funny how she makes and apology video after 1 person exposed her actions on YouTube , she didn’t address half of her so called “mistakes”

Reactions: 15
She barely scratched the surface. She still has to address the Owen situation, the damage she's caused to the LGBT community (queer baiting, the JK Rowling support after saying she wouldn't) , constant lying, child neglect and the covid comment.

It wasn't bad but I do still take issues with it:

- What kind of fertility clinic is going around handing out sperm to an 18 year old?
-What she said about Mabel's dad is understandable, I myself have thought the speculation and people looking for his Instagram was a bit far but if she didn't slag him off so much in the first place, he wouldn't be in the public eye at all
- I still feel uncomfortable about what she said about a mixed raced baby. She can say she was trying to normalise all she likes which may be true to an extent but we all know it was mainly for aesthetic purposes which is still a problem. I don't care that she changed her mind.
- I think she had a lot of help writing the script and it took her ages to make the video so it's really hard to say how much she actually believes in what she was saying

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She definitely had help writing that apology, it was NOTHING like her writing/language/speaking

Reactions: 28
ive not read this thread and don’t have time lol if anything juicy happened lmk 😂

Reactions: 2
can anyone else see comments? for me it says there are 71 but only 2 are visible.
also i 100% think she knows the facebook sperm donor thing originated here, but doesn't want to bring more attention to the forum so is pretending she doesn't know. she didn't mention tattle once
I found a lot of influences mention things said on here and allude to its existence but will never name the site

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.