Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia got pregnant at the very end of 2018, right, and would’ve turned 16 in the middle of October that year. Didn’t she say she’d been dating Mabel’s dad for a while before getting pregnant? She could’ve been 15 when they first got together which is illegal if he was 20. It’s bad enough dating a child, let alone one whose under 16. Of course we have no idea whether any of this is true because Mia’s story changes every time she tells it, but there might be some truth in it and if so Victoria should really assess what her daughter is claiming to have done and find out if it is actually true.
Honestly I wouldn’t put it past Mia to of lied about his age to make him look like a bad person for going out with someone way younger.

Reactions: 15
On his Facebook profile I remember there being a photo of him in school uniform and it looked like year 11 leavers day where you sign each other’s shirts. I can’t see the photo now bcos of his privacy settings but based on when the photo had been uploaded I’m sure it made him only a year older than Mia. Unless I’m looking at the wrong boy he definitely doesn’t look like he’d be 23ish now.

I think it’s another weird lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s said in comments and videos like three different ages for him. She’s said they were the same age/year group at school, she’s said he was 1-2 years older, and then there’s that comment that makes him 4-5ish years older than her.

I wasn’t trying to say it’s okay if he was way older than her, but she’s changed her mind about the age of one person more times than she’s changed Mabels name so I take everything she says with a pinch of salt😂

ACCORDING TO MIA HES 22!?!? what the hell is wrong with victoria allowing her 16 year old to date a 22 year old!!! 6 YEARS OLDER! at AGE 16 being pregnant with a 22 year old mans baby. mia and victoria should be ashamed that she got with someone so much older so young and didn’t even have safe sex 🤢🤢🤢🤢

EDIT- adding this is just to make it clear: that is an old screenshot so i’m pretty sure she wasnt 18 when she said he was 22. But even if there is 4 years apart not 6, then that’s still a newly 16 year old being pregnant with a 20 year old grown adults baby !!?! also yes i know she lies a lot but for all we know this could be true. and lying about a disturbing age gap with a newly 16 year old and a grown adult having a baby with a minor is something maybe she wouldn’t even lie about...
No, he was 18 when they were together, he is 21 now

So I have been talking to Mabel's dad, and he mentions about his age, so thought I'd post it here, sorry to him if he reads this, as I know they're private messages, I've scribbled out his name and photo for privacy reasons obviously

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Really random but Mia once mentioned she was ordering some nail stuff from a website and it was all pretty cheap, I can’t remember the video she mentioned it, does anyone remember the website please?!
I know this is such a long shot 😥

Reactions: 1
Really random but Mia once mentioned she was ordering some nail stuff from a website and it was all pretty cheap, I can’t remember the video she mentioned it, does anyone remember the website please?!
I know this is such a long shot 😥
I'm trained at nails what you looking for I can give you some sites, she did one video and linked loads of stuff from Amazon, and I think she has the mylee gel lamp

Reactions: 4
No, he was 18 when they were together, he is 21 now

So I have been talking to Mabel's dad, and he mentions about his age, so thought I'd post it here, sorry to him if he reads this, as I know they're private messages, I've scribbled out his name and photo for privacy reasons obviously
If that’s him he seems kinda creepy why would an 18/19 year old guy want to be friends with a 13/14 year old girl 🥴

I wonder if he’s ever tried legally to get access to Mabel? It’s not difficult, doesn’t cost much and if there’s no concerns around him there’s be nothing stopping him getting contact. (And all the stuff about poor men never getting to see their children is just MRA crap). I don’t believe he pays child support either.

I feel like Mias sperm donor plan isn’t going to be viable based on what people with knowledge of the process have said on here, so I think if she’s really that desperate for another baby she’ll end up hooking up with more deadbeats.

One day she’s going to look back on all of this and cringe. I really hope she is able to get her life in order, find a decent career, settle down with a good partner and have the family she wants with the support she needs. Hopefully her YouTube being on the brink of death and not getting enough money from it will catalyse that change

Reactions: 12
I'm trained at nails what you looking for I can give you some sites, she did one video and linked loads of stuff from Amazon, and I think she has the mylee gel lamp
Thank you! I’m basically looking for the acrylic powder and monomer but nothing too expensive because I’m just experimenting and don’t want to waste too much money on it

Reactions: 2
At 21 it really is time he started taking some responsibility for his child to be honest. Mabel deserves a chance at having a dad. Clearly he won’t be able to sort it out amicably with Mia so I really hope he has plans to take this through the proper authorities.

Reactions: 16
Thank you! I’m basically looking for the acrylic powder and monomer but nothing too expensive because I’m just experimenting and don’t want to waste too much money on it
You actually can get a beginner's kit on amazon x

At 21 it really is time he started taking some responsibility for his child to be honest. Mabel deserves a chance at having a dad. Clearly he won’t be able to sort it out amicably with Mia so I really hope he has plans to take this through the proper authorities.
Completly agree its gonna be super hard atm with courts and covid everything is delayed my other halfs court dat has been delayed and it was suppose to be months ago

I’ve crocheted for about 8 years and I would never dream of spending £12-16 (forgot the actual price sorry) on a ball of wool yeah it’s big but you could go down to a pound stretchers and get the same size in similar colours for about £3 it’s just more irritating that she probably won’t use it as she said it’s probably for the next baby but the money could have got mable like 12 healthy decent meals instead of brioch an microwaved frozen veg
My grandma knits and crochets blankets and outfits for her friends great grandchildren she buys wool starting from 50p!! she’s being ripped off

Someone send help I cannot stop arguing with her followers 😭 they just say THE most ridiculous things i can’t cope. It’s funny how they all use the exact same excuses, still yet to have anyone give any actual evidence that she’s a good person/mother 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was not aware he was older than Mia. Mabel would have been conceived in the December of 2018. If Mia was 16 in the October of 2018, he would not have been breaking the law.
If he is 21 now, then he must have been 19 at the time of conception unless he has only turned 21 within the last few weeks.
However, it does not sit right with me that an 18/19 year old was sleeping with a 16 (potentially 15 year old - depending on when they actually started sleeping together). 18 year olds and 16 year olds have significantly different interests and experiences. Mia was at school and this boy had been out of school for 2 years or more. It is not okay, and Victoria should have been monitoring who Mia was dating at the time.
He should not have wanted to be friends with Beth either, who was literally, in the boys own words,13/14 years old at the time.

Edit Mia said that she got with Mabel's dad in the end of October 2018 in her 16 and pregnant announcement video. If that is the truth he wouldn't have been breaking the law. It is still concerning though.

Reactions: 10
My grandma knits and crochets blankets and outfits for her friends great grandchildren she buys wool starting from 50p!! she’s being ripped off
It’s not she’s Being ripped of it just shows how careless and naive she is about money and that she would just happily spend it without looking around for different options like the cloth thing she has for mabels bed she said it cost quite a bit but when she dyed it wrong she just went oh well I’ll just get another it’s just carelessness
It’s like when she buys herself clothing because “she doesn’t have anything” but her wardrobe is bursting she just keeps buying

Reactions: 9
How are mias followers actually still believing that there was anything wrong with mabels leg? How did it take a month for them to find out what was wrong ? It’s weird because as soon as people started calling Mia out for lying she then said that it was just a “hairline fracture so it’s not as bad as I thought” and we all know if Mia had actually been going to the doctors then she would of at least filmed her self going in because yanno anything for views. Like there is literally no proof of this happening? And the fact that Mabel has been walking just fine right from the start ??? If this had actually happened Mia would of milked the whole situation, anything possible she could have recorded she definitely would have. I know this an old topic but it still baffles me.

Reactions: 21
i commented on the call out video talking about my experience as a mixed kid growing up in a white environment and why i thought it was damaging and someone has basically said i’m vouching for eugenics??? i’m actually baffled

• Wow
i would love to straight up blatantly ask her face to face “why did you say you lost your virginity to mabels dad when it turns out you actually lost it at age 13?” and just see what she says. there’s so much that doesn’t add up so many lies that i’d love to just ask her about face to face so she can’t delete the comment or ignore it or pretend it didn’t happen. imagine being able to get answers from her and she actually has to answer.

Reactions: 23
i would love to straight up blatantly ask her face to face “why did you say you lost your virginity to mabels dad when it turns out you actually lost it at age 13?” and just see what she says. there’s so much that doesn’t add up so many lies that i’d love to just ask her about face to face so she can’t delete the comment or ignore it or pretend it didn’t happen. imagine being able to get answers from her and she actually has to answer.
i really want to go through all of mias videos and make a complication of all of the lies she has told and all of the times she has contradicted herself but im sure that would take me hours if not days😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i really want to go through all of mias videos and make a complication of all of the lies she has told and all of the times she has contradicted herself but im sure that would take me hours if not days😂
I'm sure people would love to see that though! May be worth the time if you have it to spare

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.