Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I have only just watched Mias newest video and just nearly had a heart attack at 5:35 :eek: WHAT IS MIA DOING!

She only just got Mabel's little hand before it got in the blender, what is wrong with that girl, deluded.........

And then she doesn't move her daughter or decide to watch better and lets it nearly happen AGAIN o_O

OMG I have only just watched Mias newest video and just nearly had a heart attack at 5:35 :eek: WHAT IS MIA DOING!

She only just got Mabel's little hand before it got in the blender, what is wrong with that girl, deluded.........

And then she doesn't move her daughter or decide to watch better and lets it nearly happen AGAIN o_O
Also did anyone else see from 15:15 when Mabel was stood on the counter what appeared to be a water/pee stain around her bum??

I don't know if it's just the lighting or if im reading into it too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Exposing Mia’s neglect and exploitation of Mabel isn’t bleeping “hate” it’s doing the right thing about speaking up about a crappy person. Mia is a terrible mother and a terrible person.

Reactions: 16

Also did anyone else see from 15:15 when Mabel was stood on the counter what appeared to be a water/pee stain around her bum??

I don't know if it's just the lighting or if im reading into it too much.
I definitely see it too and doubt it’s lighting

Reactions: 7
It’s a lovely video but why is Mia constantly looking to the camera after every interaction with Mabel

Reactions: 13
That’s the thing at this point , none of us are hateful. Just genuinely concerned for Mabel, her hygiene, her health! I was concerned for the way Mia influences a young audience, encouraging teenage pregnancy, slamming professionals, condoning body modification (no disclaimers or reassurance that their bodies are fine, especially when you have such an impressionable young audience) and sticking two fingers up at midwives. No one hates her, but anyone that thinks theres nothing to be concerned about, needs to give their head a wobble

Reactions: 17
I noticed this too and it made me so sad it felt really unnatural for her to be playful
she kept looking like “is the camera getting this” how sad! Just do something fun with your baby without making sure you got it in shot! It’s almost as if she doesn’t see interacting with Mabel worth it, if it’s not filmed and she can make money off it 😞

Reactions: 16
mia leaves her 1 year old on a counter top all by herself, and tries to convince everyone that she accidentally fell over and fractured her thigh. hmmmmmm. calling bs

and the fact that she did this same thing last year but with leaving her in a bumbo. it’s been an entire year and she’s not learnt anything !!!!!

Reactions: 18
FFS about 3 minutes into her new video and she has bought her 1 year old FLARED Jeans.... 🙄

Just because Mia thinks they're trendy and cute. Poor Mabel they are going to be so inconvient when Mabel wants to play and be comfy etc.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Am I missing something but did Mia say she hasn’t got Mabel a main present just small £40-£50 small presents but then continues to go on about her main present coming up 😂😂 not a big deal I know but this girl is just full of lies

Reactions: 15
For anyone interested who doesn't want to watch the video, this is what Mabel's getting for Christmas:

• Starts by saying she hasn't gotten Mabel much and that her and her family don't go big on Christmas, she doesn't like to make it about the money or presents
  • Clothes - not to open on Christmas day but to wear and bought with Christmas money, from Zara sale. Brown coat. (£14.99), off white cardigan with small pink and yellow flowers (£12.99), cream jumper with brown stripes (£9.99) blue flared jeans??? (£8.99), cream leggings with apple on (£5.99), cream corduroy skirt with suspenders (£8.99), blue corduroy dress (£7.99), pink denim dress (£8.99)
  • Apparently she doesn't fit into 9. 12 properly. Is this girl deluded??
  • Bring me the horizons tshirt (£10.99) 'I love my mummy and her tattoos tshirt' (£12.99)
  • I've had to pause the video out of physical pain from the cringe
  • Just got a new tattoo. get hyped for the vlog!!1!!!11
  • Wooden makeup kit for 3+
  • Hogwarts make up bag
  • Stacking houses
  • She's opening a PO box and amazon wishlist in the new year (but don't forget she's makes a very nice wage 👌)
  • Twist and Turnables set for 2+
  • Wooden trainset for 3+
  • Wooden workbench with toy tools for 3+ (£40)
  • Spinning Popping Pals thing (£7.99)
  • Musical table xylophone thing (£29)
  • Wooden threading beads (£12.99)
  • Wooden art easel
  • 4 little colouring books
  • Lush bath bombs?? (around £12 total)
  • Baby air force one - might get them painted (around £25)
  • Main present: Curiosity table (£70)
So uhh...who wants to tell Mia spending over £300 on a one year is not 'small' for Christmas??

Also noticed she had an agency email in the description. Had a look at the talent on the agency and it's all small family influencers, no one big, and she must be pretty far buried as I was scrolling down and clicking 'show more' a couple of times and couldn't find her

Reactions: 22
I think most the gifts are great honestly and hope the makeup stuff will be used in moderation (as it is 3+). But Mias privilege and lack of awareness sure shows itself...

Reactions: 9
Poor Mabel just wants a Peppa pig toy for Christmas and Mia’s got her a hogwarts makeup bag and lush bath bombs 🥴 what actually goes through this girls head ffs MABEL IS A TODDLER BUY HER TOYS AND THINGS SHE’LL LIKE!

Reactions: 32
At the beginning of Mia's new video she says she's not bought Mabel much because her and her family don't go big at Christmas but then she's bought Mabel SO many presents it's insane!! 😂

Reactions: 12
Poor Mabel just wants a Peppa pig toy for Christmas and Mia’s got her a hogwarts makeup bag and lush bath bombs 🥴 what actually goes through this girls head ffs MABEL IS A TODDLER BUY HER TOYS AND THINGS SHE’LL LIKE!
Hogwarts makeup bag??? Mabels 1 not 14 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That's exactly what I thought, I think it's probably the one she got herself in a primark haul ages ago but just never used so is giving it to mabel
Maybe she got it in the black Friday sales we will never find out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.