Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody watched her new video one point Mabel walks over on the side to give her a hug and mia finger Pat's her back and doesnt even really hug her and you can hear Mabel saying awww poor girl

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My heart nearly dropped out of my arse when she left Mabel sat on the side while she walked to the other end of the kitchen to get the sugar

Reactions: 32
My heart nearly dropped out of my arse when she left Mabel sat on the side while she walked to the other end of the kitchen to get the sugar
Several times she was sat on the edge of that side with mia not in reach ! I bake with my nearly 2 year old and have done since she was mabels age and I out her in the high chair and interact with her where its safe!!

Reactions: 17
I can’t help but notice the lack of manners with Mia, like when she said to Mabel ‘put the lid back on’ why not say please? Mabel is starting to pick up small words and it’s so important to teach manners from a young age. Parenting just doesn’t come naturally to Mia and it shows, letting your active moving 1 year old stand and sit on an island counter is a very idiotic thing to do, all it takes is for Mabel to slip and she’s fallen off! She should’ve been in the high chair and Mia could’ve interacted with her that way.

Reactions: 37
I think Mia must be the only adult in 2020 who doesn't know that lion marked eggs i.e. basically all supermarket and most farm shop eggs won't give you salmonella ffs. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Several times she was sat on the edge of that side with mia not in reach ! I bake with my nearly 2 year old and have done since she was mabels age and I out her in the high chair and interact with her where its safe!!
When I bake with my 2 year old I just clean the floor beforehand and do it down there. And people wonder how the kid fractured her little leg🥺

Reactions: 18
I can’t help but notice the lack of manners with Mia, like when she said to Mabel ‘put the lid back on’ why not say please? Mabel is starting to pick up small words and it’s so important to teach manners from a young age. Parenting just doesn’t come naturally to Mia and it shows, letting your active moving 1 year old stand and sit on an island counter is a very idiotic thing to do, all it takes is for Mabel to slip and she’s fallen off! She should’ve been in the high chair and Mia could’ve interacted with her that way.
But you forgot the high chair never leaves her dirty, filthy, cat pissed, smelly room she calls a bedroom

Reactions: 26
When I bake with my 2 year old I just clean the floor beforehand and do it down there. And people wonder how the kid fractured her little leg🥺
Thats good parenting, making alterations to your life for not ‘your convenience’ but your childs safety!! It only takes 1 split second for a child to make a sudden movement and fall (we saw how quickly mabel also managed to stand up on the side). On the positive side, at least she was not sat on an electric stove in this baking video! 😄

Reactions: 15
It's nice that Mia was finally doing a proper activity with Mabel in today's video, despite my internal screaming of fear for Mabel's safety on that counter... but it low key grossed me out how dirty Mabel's socks were purely bc of the fact that they were in such close proximity to food being prepared:sick:

Reactions: 16
It's nice that Mia was finally doing a proper activity with Mabel in today's video, despite my internal screaming of fear for Mabel's safety on that counter... but it low key grossed me out how dirty Mabel's socks were purely bc of the fact that they were in such close proximity to food being prepared:sick:
Probably only that dirty because the carpet in her bedroom is never hoovered / washed

Reactions: 15
my heart actually stopped when mabel put her arm IN THE KITCHEN AID and mia didnt really stop her?! mabel was NOT safe in this video, how can a mother let her child stick their hand in an electric whisk and encourage her to 'play' with that flap on the lid, not even mentioning how easily mabel could have fallen off that counter top as mia was barley supervising

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Xmas drinking game, take a shot every time Mabel's in danger
Just kidding you'll get alcohol poisoning the NHS is under enough strain.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
i just know mias attitude towards leaving Mabel unattended on the table would be “well she didn’t get hurt so it’s fine” it’s scary how she doesn’t think about what could happen, why would you want to risk your baby falling off the table? Doesn’t matter if it’s just for a second, in that second Mabel could of easily fallen off.... if she allowing things like that then Mabel having a fractured femur seems a lot more believable.

Reactions: 20
So your child had a broken leg scare a few weeks ago and you’ve got her sat on a work top with you occasionally walking out of reach! What an irresponsible twit! Don’t even teach her that standing on high surfaces is dangerous, she was like “oh” you’d think she’d be more on it with the danger of it!

Reactions: 20
View attachment 354690This oversized tit is getting ridiculous
Nothing in that house is baby proof and it’s stressing me out, the low down tables with corners at Mabels head height and the fire place that is lit with no barrier around it, no baby locks on cupboards in the kitchen, it literally takes 1 second for something awful to happen but then again that would suit Mia because she’d click bait the tit out of it.

Reactions: 17
No baby guard around that fireplace! Even though it’s closed off by a door , those get extremely hot!! I bet baby proofing ruins the aesthetic of the house, no safety gates or furniture corner covers ... bunch of morons
Unless any sort of safety equipment and stair gate is beige, brown or sage green- mia wont have it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.