Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her maturity (or lack thereof) just absolutely beams when she mentions Mabel’s dad doesn’t it? How about act like an adult and don’t mention it all over social media! Strangers do not need to know about Mabel’s dad at all.

Get a grip Mia, we KNOW you’re a SiNGLe TeEN MUm.

Reactions: 16
imagine being that immature and pathetic that you impress your own insecurities about your body and resentment about your baby’s dad onto your child 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 17
Seen this comment on a post that was about Mia not changing her bedding after the cats pissing on them. “She’s not going to change it in the middle of a video is she” ffs these people 🤢🤢🤢 image thinking that her vlog is more important than hygiene😬 I really do not get her fans at all.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
In what world does wood last longer than plastic also 🤣🤣
She is again, jumping on a bandwagom she doesn't understand, it's about how bad the plastic is for the enviroment, it's literally about the fact THAT WOOD STAYS ON THE PLANET FOR LESS TIME THAN PLASTIC THE BLOODY MORON😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seen this comment on a post that was about Mia not changing her bedding after the cats pissing on them. “She’s not going to change it in the middle of a video is she” ffs these people 🤢🤢🤢 image thinking that her vlog is more important than hygiene😬 I really do not get her fans at all.
What a stupid comment 😂🤦‍♀️ yes that's exactly what you should do stop filming your shotty content and change your child who's soaked in piss !

Reactions: 16
This baffles me - if you get something on your bed sheets, you take them off and wash them? It doesn't take a long time to do and there's nothing wrong with putting down the camera for 10 minutes to do this. Especially cat pee, it absolutely stinks. Her bed sheets never seem to change in the vlogs anyway, so I hate to think what state they are in.

I just looked at that girls page and she’s 13, doesn’t surprise me🥴 it really shows what the problem is when people 5 years younger than her are fighting her battles...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mia just posted the video of her new and biggest tattoo. I must admit out of all the ones she has, this one is actually pretty. I doubt it has any meaning to it and it also looks out of place on her. Seeing as she only turned 18 in october and its been around two to three months she has a lot of tattoos. I can for sure see her removing or covering some up when she is older

Reactions: 15
Just watched her new vid - is she ok ? I’m generally worried for her she seems slightly unhinged. I feel so sorry for her, I think she would really benefit for getting out of her room / house and making some real life friends (obv once it’s safe).

Reactions: 10
Not all tatoos have to have meaning though! I have a few now and only one has meaning! People often just like them and that’s enough, it’s not an issue
Mia just posted the video of her new and biggest tattoo. I must admit out of all the ones she has, this one is actually pretty. I doubt it has any meaning to it and it also looks out of place on her. Seeing as she only turned 18 in october and its been around two to three months she has a lot of tattoos. I can for sure see her removing or covering some up when she is older

Reactions: 4
Her maturity (or lack thereof) just absolutely beams when she mentions Mabel’s dad doesn’t it? How about act like an adult and don’t mention it all over social media! Strangers do not need to know about Mabel’s dad at all.

Yeah, and not only that but every single part of that description was part of her own free choice, both single mum and teen mum, mum at all- so I don't know why she spends her life bitching about a situation she purposefully put herself in, and evidently at the huge expense of her poor daughter. Mabel is the only one deserving of any sympathy to my mind, the only one who didn't have a choice to be put through this maltreatment.

Reactions: 12

you'd think she'd be more mature about that considering she didn't want him in her life anyways. so why does she harbor so much bad feelings for him?

Reactions: 12
I just looked at that girls page and she’s 13, doesn’t surprise me🥴 it really shows what the problem is when people 5 years younger than her are fighting her battles...
Mia isn't exactly anymore verbally fluid or mature than a 13 year old. They'll probably end up doing a better job defending her, because it litterally seems like she loses her memory after each video.

Reactions: 7
I may be wrong about this but... does anyone else remember when mia was pregnant and she kept saying about how Mabel was going to be such a small baby etc? Do you think that’s why she is saying Mabel is “so small” when in reality she’s probably average?

I really don’t understand why she wants Mabel to be so petite and had this fascination about it. Poor Mabel she’s going to look back on these videos when she’s older...

I may be wrong about this but... does anyone else remember when mia was pregnant and she kept saying about how Mabel was going to be such a small baby etc? Do you think that’s why she is saying Mabel is “so small” when in reality she’s probably average?

I really don’t understand why she wants Mabel to be so petite and had this fascination about it. Poor Mabel she’s going to look back on these videos when she’s older...
yeah I don’t get how she keeps saying Mabel was in tiny baby as a newborn my 6lb baby wasn’t even in tiny baby he went into newborn straight away

Reactions: 1
Can somebody post her new tattoo? I dont want to give her a view just to see it 😂😂💖💖

Reactions: 7
Sorry but In what world does Mia have ‘very thick hair’
Reminds me of when she was convinced she had skinny delicate arms 😂😂😂
There’s definitely something wrong with her

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You literally took the words out my mouth! 🤣🤣
i don’t know how to word this but she was explaining why she didn’t buy the dark work bench toy with cars on it because ‘that tends to be stereotyped with boys’ & she wanted a pretty gender neutral one.. you’re reinforcing those stereotypes by refusing to give mabel a dark car-themed bench and opting for a less ‘boyish one’. it shouldn’t matter, ESPECIALLY when mia has made such a big deal about gender neutrality and raising mabel in a way that isn’t stereotypically girly

100% she’s reinforcing gender stereotypes by saying that “stereotypically that’s a boys work bench” buying things because it’s gender neutral only segregates “girl stuff” from “boy stuff” more ..she’s such an idiot.

So I thought I’d give her latest video a watch, mainly because I had insomnia and nothing else to do. So she got Mabel bedding and proceeded to sneeze on it straight away before she put it in her cot, didn’t even attempt to cover her sneeze with her hand. Given the current pandemic I’m disgusted 😷 I honestly had to watch the clip twice because I just couldn’t believe it.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Today is such a busy day Mabel needs to go to nursery. Now I’m just preparing for my bath to go an sit and half a big ass tattoo done. Soooo busy Mia. Also when she inserts the pic of her hair being sooo long!!! She’s literally got her head tipped back lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.