Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not convinced she's capable of taking a real social media break. She craves the attention too much. She'll pretend she's taking a break by not posting anything for a few days but she'll still be scrolling and reading about herself behind the scenes.

Reactions: 23
She’s too much of an attention seeker to take a break from social media and focus on being a better parent ✌🏼

Reactions: 20
What does she mean got a night off ? In the very small writing in the top corner 🤣 land also doesn’t she watch that tit everyday what difference does it make
She Probably means a night off from watching tiktoks.. because I swear that’s all she actually ever does 😂

Reactions: 15
What does she mean got a night off ? In the very small writing in the top corner 🤣 land also doesn’t she watch that tit everyday what difference does it make
She gets a “night off” every bleeping night after Mabel’s in her bed. She doesn’t have a proper job, doesn’t have to leave the house to go to college and barely even leaves the house (even before lockdowns). She does not have the definition of a “hard life”!

Reactions: 24
I’d happily swap her “full time job” for my 50 hours actually in work (3 nights with a on call phone that doesn’t stop ringing) - then two kids, a dog and a full house to maintain(washing, cleaning etc)

I’d also like to add I still find time to shower/bath daily not every 4 days - but obviously I’m not as busy as Mia 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 26
A night off 😂 this girls a joke you live with your mum and have just a bedroom to clean and pay for nothing, have a "job" which is a video of you neglecting your duaghter and tidying your tit tip room, and dont even cook for your child, you must really need this night off 😂 what an actual dick! The amount of times shes sat in the day time watching crappt films doing nothing, absolute joke

Reactions: 24
These are her comments on yesterday’s TikTok, whether or not she will take a break I don’t know, hopefully she just stops YouTube and TikTok all together because she just digs herself into holes and it’s clearly not going the way she wanted/expected (aka fame and fortune for being a YT teen mum)
Thank you, I didn't realise it was in TT comments. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I like how as soon as somebody on here mentions that she’s already gotten bored of and completely forgotten about harry potter after getting tattoos for it less than two months ago, all of a sudden she’s back on it on social media

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Feel like she’s a 13 year old in and 18 year old body !
God, don’t! We all know what she got up to at 13😂 (underage sex, drinking potentially drugs and nipple piercing) hopefully now she may have the tiniest bit more common sense 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
God, don’t! We all know what she got up to at 13😂 (underage sex, drinking potentially drugs and nipple piercing) hopefully now she may have the tiniest bit more common sense 🤷🏼‍♀️
Clear example of a girl that acted like an adult way beyond her years... that’s her parents fault but now she’s an “adult” you think she’d have grown up abit. Poor sod.

Reactions: 13
I've just seen her furniture haul video thinking it was today's vlog because it was on my YouTube homepage, quickly realised it wasn't but not until I heard this absolute gold...
"We have decided against doing Mabel's bedroom as there literally is just no point, so we're not doing Mabel's room anymore, Mabel will not be getting her own room, she will be obviously when I get my own house, but she's not going to be getting her own room in this house. So yes we are not bothering with Mabel's room."

Does she literally pay any attention to what she says or edits out? How many times does she have to say the same thing, I felt like I kept going back in time.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
how long are we all saying until we see her only fans?😂
I just don’t understand her thinking she is literally a mother who will eventually have a child believe in the tooth fairy so why repost tit like that? It’s not cool or quirky it’s bleeping weird, start acting like a bleeping parent for once Mia.

Reactions: 16
A year ago today, mia cried because mabel had her jabs. Yet a few weeks ago she showed barely any emotion when telling us how poor mabel had soiled herself from the amount of pain she was in with her leg 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 29
A year ago today, mia cried because mabel had her jabs. Yet a few weeks ago she showed barely any emotion when telling us how poor mabel had soiled herself from the amount of pain she was in with her leg 🤔🤔🤔
i know ;( the difference between how she used to treat motherhood to how she acts now is so upsetting to see

Reactions: 22
I see on Mia’s tik tok it says comments have been limited, what does that mean? Can anyone advise?
she has limited words and phrases so probably things like “youre a bad mum”etc or whatever, which means she knows what people are saying. if someone tries to comment whatever she has limited the comment isnt gonna show up

Reactions: 7
Okay so I thought Mia had stupid baby names picked out , I just watched a mum on ukmums and she had LEMON as name choice but didn’t use WHAT THE duck MAN😭😭😭 LEMON
Xanthe? Lemon?🤣🤣🤣 better watch Mia doesn’t steal some of them🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.