Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No baby guard around that fireplace! Even though it’s closed off by a door , those get extremely hot!! I bet baby proofing ruins the aesthetic of the house, no safety gates or furniture corner covers ... bunch of morons
I'm wondering if they haven't done this because Mia constantly keeps Mabel up in that bedroom? You'd think they would have fire guards anyway considering how many cats they have and, like you say, safety should come before aesthetics. My grandparents used to duct tape cushions to tables when me and my siblings were little! I hit my head on something (in a public place, not the home) and I remember it so vividly because of how scary it was for me at the time. I was taken to hospital in an ambulance and given stitches, and still have a scar on my face 20 years later. It only takes a second for something nasty to happen!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Nothing in that house is baby proof and it’s stressing me out, the low down tables with corners at Mabels head height and the fire place that is lit with no barrier around it, no baby locks on cupboards in the kitchen, it literally takes 1 second for something awful to happen but then again that would suit Mia because she’d click bait the tit out of it.
You really don't have to remove all furniture at head height. But how have they got ornaments and tit within Mabel's reach? My kid's two months younger and that would've all been yeeted across the room, the nest of tables would've been spread out like a furniture buffet. And my kid's pretty calm as far as 1 year olds go. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You really don't have to remove all furniture at head height. But how have they got ornaments and tit within Mabel's reach? My kid's two months younger and that would've all been yeeted across the room, the nest of tables would've been spread out like a furniture buffet. And my kid's pretty calm as far as 1 year olds go. 🤣
Yeah not necessarily removing furniture but more just protective corners on the low down tables, especially if Mabel ‘trips over her own feet’ again I just would hate for something bad to happen😫 agree my nephew still throws ornaments around like a lunatic and he’s 3 😂 he used to be obsessed with one of my mums candle holders (obvs no candle in it) and would just love throwing it off the side until it broke😂

Reactions: 9
Kids run into things and get hurt all the time, when my sister was 5 we were checking out a car my mum wanted to buy and my parents literally left her for a few minutes (in the shop with the workers their too) and she ran into the corner of a sign and cut the side of her eye. Luckily she was fine and just had a flesh wound, but if that can happen to a 5 year old who’s usually got someone checking on her, what might happen to a toddler who’s parent doesn’t even bother to feed or clean properly, let alone actually try and make sure they’re safe.
Also, Mia just lets Mabel crawl around chasing after the cats, what if one of them freaks out and breaks something and Mabel crawls over the broken glass cutting herself, or she grabs one of them and they scratch her. I can imagine Mia blaming it on the ‘feral’ cat they adopted a few months ago, saying the adoption centre lied about the cat being safe when really she was too busy being lazy to notice Mabel grabbing one of the cats and them lashing out.

Reactions: 11
Mia knew it was unsafe to leave Mabel on the countertop like that - she said, ‘I’m only going over there guys, I’m not going anywhere.’ She’s rationalising dangerous behaviour. Surely she knows people are going to comment on it but she still leaves it in the video? I don’t get it.

Reactions: 21
this is on beths story, Beth genuinely seems so grateful for her supporters, you would never see Mia post anything like this, as long as Mia gets her 💰💰💰 she’s happy....
That hurt my eyes. Reading that felt like being at the opticians

• Haha
Reactions: 19
this is on beths story, Beth genuinely seems so grateful for her supporters, you would never see Mia post anything like this, as long as Mia gets her 💰💰💰 she’s happy....
Also, Beths views are comparable to Mia’s...

Reactions: 7
I do think Beth comes across as more genuine than Mia, and it's nice to see Beth actually interacting with Mabel a lot.

That hurt my eyes. Reading that felt like being at the opticians
Same - I'm dyslexic and gave up half way through 😂

Reactions: 12
And instead she said in a recent video it’s a room for her tit tip! You would think a babies room would be more important than somewhere to store your stuff! Or at least make it both! All it takes it’s so put her furniture neatly and move marbles cot into there! If she doesn’t want to decorate because she is moving soon that is fine, But at least give the little girl her own room!

I've just seen her furniture haul video thinking it was today's vlog because it was on my YouTube homepage, quickly realised it wasn't but not until I heard this absolute gold...
"We have decided against doing Mabel's bedroom as there literally is just no point, so we're not doing Mabel's room anymore, Mabel will not be getting her own room, she will be obviously when I get my own house, but she's not going to be getting her own room in this house. So yes we are not bothering with Mabel's room."

Does she literally pay any attention to what she says or edits out? How many times does she have to say the same thing, I felt like I kept going back in time.
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 8
Imagine how pissed mia will be if Beth gets more followers than her 😂 She will probably cut her out of her life too like she did her dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Really don’t know how people are saying that this person has made a hate account? How is calling someone out for there crappy behaviour hating? Whoever’s account this is, your doing a good job calling her out!
It’s probably some 12 year old who cries when they get criticism saying it’s hate.

And instead she said in a recent video it’s a room for her tit tip! You would think a babies room would be more important than somewhere to store your stuff! Or at least make it both! All it takes it’s so put her furniture neatly and move marbles cot into there! If she doesn’t want to decorate because she is moving soon that is fine, But at least give the little girl her own room!
To be fair a 1 year old doesn't need its own room but it would've been nice for Mabel to have some space to play instead of squeezing around the edge of Mia's bed all day every day. 😣

Reactions: 7
What’s with the picture of Mia’s stomach on her Snapchat and a ‘self care’ gif?? Dying for people to say how amazing she looks most likely! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really do believe though that it would be a healthy decision to split Mia and Mabel’s sleep space up. Mia needs her own space where she can relax which would probably make her feel better about caring for her child. I’m assuming she feels like she has lost a lot of herself and one reason could be the main space she spends her time in, is split between her and her child. She and Mabel need their own rooms to separate their own spaces (even though Mabel is a baby I’m not saying Mabel should be kicked out and never let back in). I just find it bizarre because the spare room her parents have is litterally perfect. It doesn’t need to be repainted or fully decorated, just split up the dynamic of relaxing and momma time! I really do believe this would be beneficial to both Mia and Mabel and it could push motivation to do more things with her!

To be fair a 1 year old doesn't need its own room but it would've been nice for Mabel to have some space to play instead of squeezing around the edge of Mia's bed all day every day. 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've just seen Mia's latest video and I was on edge all the way through it! Who leaves their one year old on the side of a counter and walks away?! She did it more then once and it would only take a split second for Mia's back to be turned for Mabel to fall off!! Mia knew she was doing the wrong thing so why do it?! Surely she must know she's gonna get people commenting on it. It's almost as if she likes the attention!
It makes me wonder, did Mabel fall off Mia's bed and break her leg?! I mean if she's doing stuff like that in the kitchen then I worry to think what else she does to put Mabel in danger!!

What’s with the picture of Mia’s stomach on her Snapchat and a ‘self care’ gif?? Dying for people to say how amazing she looks most likely! 🙄
I thought that. I can tell she's sucking in her stomach. So much for all the love your mum bod posts she does 🤷‍♀️

Her latest video has several dangerous moments that you just know Mia did because she was thinking it would make a funny video. Even if it risked her baby’s safety for that moment and could have ended up horribly. Mia hysterically laughing at Mabel made her look more like her older sister than her mum. What happens when a thick immature teenager has a baby I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m a first time mum and my baby is only a couple of months old so I may not be the best person to judge but I feel like if it was me I’d have let Mabel touch some of the food (other than the egg briefly) the flour for example...let her senses explore the feel of it and I’d have held the spoon in her hand and let her spoon things into the scale and even the mixture into the cake tins... let her have a mix instead of or before using the kitchen aid? Yes it would get messy but who cares? If she was worried about the cake not being edible then I’d have just given Mabel a spoon and bowl/tin and some ingredients to feel? I bet she would have enjoyed the different textures of the butter and the dry ingredients.
Just felt like all she did was talk Mabel through what she was doing whilst doing all the baking herself...the side wasn’t even messy afterwards! No wonder Mabel got bored and didn’t enjoy the activity...she barely got to take part? I get that sometimes you just want to bake quickly and not have to do all of that and then clean a toddler up after but I thought the point of this video was that they were doing it together?
If I’m being totally unreasonable about what it would be like to attempt this with a 1 year old then that’s my bad please let me know!
Obviously this is an add on to all the points previously raised about safety!! This video was more like how not to bake with my toddler...she did call it a fail herself!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.