Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will need some help with this video, as in solid evidence. I can't rely on rumors it has to be fully backed up.
Honestly I know it would be long but if you went through all the threads you’d find most things (then can ask for the rest) there’s soo many links/screenshots as they’ve happened. There’s a lot that are hard to find because she deletes after reading on here. You’d get a lot of content! I thought about doing it before but idk how to make videos 😂

All these screenshots are taken today from her “Mabel-Ocean” insta highlight. the first one shows Mabel in a jumperoo 55 weeks ago , if i’ve calculated it right , again Mabel would’ve been barely 2 and a half months old, the poor baby can barely see over the seat ! the other 3 are from the same highlight 6 weeks later and even then she needs a cushion on the floor because she’s not tall enough and still doesn’t look like she fits in.
Omg ive mentioned this a couple of times but I don’t think many people saw it. The ones that were on the Snapchat were even worse, I didn’t realise she had these on Instagram. I saw the sc and it’s what made me start to lose faith in Mia as a parent. I even posted about her on my mum group because I needed confirmation that I wasn’t going crazy lmao, then I found tattle 😏 she was 7 weeks old what it started, I remember making the post about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This may have been mentioned already but there was that time Mia was doing her makeup and Mabel started coughing (like she was choking) and Mia just looked at her in disgust, can’t remember what video that was though... was a few months ago so probably before Mabel was even 1.

Reactions: 8
Another time on a live when she was giving mabel rice cakes, ehich she choked on and she ended up giving her more, for me, if my son at that age, I think she was only 6/7 months old at the time, if he choked on something, I wouldn't keep giving him more of that thing, I would take it away

Reactions: 8
Another time on a live when she was giving mabel rice cakes, ehich she choked on and she ended up giving her more, for me, if my son at that age, I think she was only 6/7 months old at the time, if he choked on something, I wouldn't keep giving him more of that thing, I would take it away
Is the live o YouTube?

Reactions: 1
I think that may be the live I can remember? She choked on a puff or rice cake or something and when she stopped Mia plonked her back into that little seat and goes “I’m too scared to give her more now” then immediately started handing her more

Is the live o YouTube?
I’ve searched for it multiple times but can’t find it :/

Reactions: 4
The way she slagged off mabels nursery for giving her homemade pizzas , Mabels main diet for the first year and abit of her life was packet pastries and fruit. She’s taken her to maccies a fair few times oh and she’s never gave her vitamin supplements for the meat she never gave her. Had the cheek to call the nursery unhealthy...I work with nurseries and they pride themselves on balanced diets and the pizza would have been made by them.. but what would Mia know about healthy eating. She’s always got fizzy drinks, snacks and eats extremely beige and fatty food.

I think Mia misunderstood when she was told not to give meat until 1 if you’re baby led weaning...they just meant she would have to spoon feed it her..instead of letting her do it herself because of choking. Although I still baby led weaned with meat, I just mashed it up and let my daughters get messy with it 🤣

Don’t come across you’re a health freak and all for your child’s nutrients when you’re just not 🤣

Edit: I’m not saying There’s anything wrong with a maccies, I’m guilty of a quick maccies drive thru when I’ve had a long work day and my girls are driving me mad 🤣but it’s the way she looked down her nose and made out the nursery was incompetent for giving Mabel abit of pizza. I can imagine her face when the nursery said she had pizza for dinner. It’s the double standards when she isn’t exactly the healthiest with mabels meals or her own ✌🏼

Reactions: 17
All of her vlogs 😂 mabel was given a swaddle blanket I think, every nap and bedtime
I mean slating unsafe sleep.

The net hanging over the cot gives me the shits. I know lots of people do it, but I just think it's daft to hang things above a cot or on the walls it's up against it. Is the aesthetic really worth the risk?

Reactions: 4
There’s also the time Mia mocked the amount of coronavirus deaths saying the work was going “**** about it”

Reactions: 13
There’s also the time Mia mocked the amount of coronavirus deaths saying the work was going “**** about it”
She thinks the world is going "****" about Corona Virus, but still uses it it to clickbait her videos.

Also, why does she feel the word "****" is an appropriate word in the first place? Her followers went mad on the call out video for the suggestion that an random donor from facebook, whose genetic profile has not been documented by a clinic so you do not know anything about them in detail, may have a developmental or physical disability that they may genetically pass on to the child. Yet they are okay with Mia using derogatory phrases such as "****". It is disgusting and hypocritical. They only care about disability rights when it suits them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She thinks the world is going "****" about Corona Virus, but still uses it it to clickbait her videos.

Also, why does she feel the word "****" is an appropriate word in the first place? Her followers went mad on the call out video for the suggestion that an random donor from facebook, whose genetic profile has not been documented by a clinic so you do not know anything about them in detail, may have a developmental or physical disability that they may genetically pass on to the child. Yet they are okay with Mia using derogatory phrases such as "****". It is disgusting and hypocritical. They only care about disability rights when it suits them.
When, did she say this, I'd it on YouTube?

*is

The way she slagged off mabels nursery for giving her homemade pizzas , Mabels main diet for the first year and abit of her life was packet pastries and fruit. She’s taken her to maccies a fair few times oh and she’s never gave her vitamin supplements for the meat she never gave her. Had the cheek to call the nursery unhealthy...I work with nurseries and they pride themselves on balanced diets and the pizza would have been made by them.. but what would Mia know about healthy eating. She’s always got fizzy drinks, snacks and eats extremely beige and fatty food.

I think Mia misunderstood when she was told not to give meat until 1 if you’re baby led weaning...they just meant she would have to spoon feed it her..instead of letting her do it herself because of choking. Although I still baby led weaned with meat, I just mashed it up and let my daughters get messy with it 🤣

Don’t come across you’re a health freak and all for your child’s nutrients when you’re just not 🤣

Edit: I’m not saying There’s anything wrong with a maccies, I’m guilty of a quick maccies drive thru when I’ve had a long work day and my girls are driving me mad 🤣but it’s the way she looked down her nose and made out the nursery was incompetent for giving Mabel abit of pizza. I can imagine her face when the nursery said she had pizza for dinner. It’s the double standards when she isn’t exactly the healthiest with mabels meals or her own ✌🏼
Is this on video? Can you link it,

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

*is

Is this on video? Can you link it,
the video of her saying **** is linked above by blue rose x

also not washing the reusable nappies properly, leaving old drink bottles in mabels play basket, leaving her in nursery all day to “do work” but actually went out shopping and for a meal, there’s def more but i cant think rn

Reactions: 3
Is that another new kitten on mias Snapchat or is that one of the ones from a few months ago? I can’t tell if it’s just the pics but it looks too small to be one of the other ones

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.