Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why did mia,mabel, beth and victoria all go shopping for ‘mias new house’ ? - buying accessories for a house that you do not even own or even know about yet isn’t essential travel. i thought victoria was EXTREMELY high risk? does mia remember that we are in a national lockdown? they should be trying to reduce the risk!
I thought this - surely they could have ordered all of that online? I know Ikea does home delivery, and I wouldn't be surprised if Asda did. I don't know why she even went out and brought so much having not even signed a contract - she's very naive to think that a some sort of verbal agreement was a guarantee of the house being hers.

Reactions: 11
She probably doesn’t have any references to help in her favour when applying she thought she get a viewing and pay the bond and 1st months rent upfront and be handed the keys she doesn’t actually realise how hard it is to apply for a house

Reactions: 9
why did mia,mabel, beth and victoria all go shopping for ‘mias new house’ ? - buying accessories for a house that you do not even own or even know about yet isn’t essential travel. i thought victoria was EXTREMELY high risk? does mia remember that we are in a national lockdown? they should be trying to reduce the risk!
Well I mean we all know by now that Mia doesn’t care about anyone’s health apart from her own, especially seeing as she sent her own child to nursery with a ‘broken leg’ and said everyone’s gone ‘sp*z’ over the covid deaths. She is very ignorant and selfish and I’m not surprised they went shopping for her non existent house during lockdown.

Reactions: 18
At this point she's got 200 varieties of bowls and absolutely zero essentials needed to actually move in. Who's paying for the sofa? Mattresses? Washing machine? Bed frame? She'll be waiting months for any of the big purchases to even arrive.

Reactions: 16
I am so close to unsubbing from Mia now.. it’s just a constant.. ‘not going into this as it’s for another video.’ And it’s driving me mad.

I really don’t think she is going to be able to move out anytime soon. She is just 18, is self employed but at college full time.. her income is unstable in the eyes of a landlord.. plus she will most definitely need a guarantor, is her mum going to be willing to do this? No one in my family would for me! I think she should just save herself the disappointment now

Reactions: 12
I thought this - surely they could have ordered all of that online? I know Ikea does home delivery, and I wouldn't be surprised if Asda did. I don't know why she even went out and brought so much having not even signed a contract - she's very naive to think that a some sort of verbal agreement was a guarantee of the house being hers.
Yeah Asda home do home delivery. I had to order new pillows last year, and I got them from Asda online. The really is no excuse for none essential shopping right now.

She makes zero sense, how can she say she “has a house, its just a question of which one” before even viewing them? Saying she just needs to pick between them, as if she won’t get turned down (again!) She’s living in a dreamland

I just caught up. This girl has no idea how the property market works at all. I imagine that no estate agent told her that she would be able to have the house and move in immediately. The estate agent probably made a suggestion along the lines of "If you want this house once you let us know and get all the contracts signed you'll be able to move in immediately." Mia probably took that suggestion as a legally binding agreement.

Also I wonder if she is going to be getting housing benefits? Youtube cannot be paying her enough for her to pay rent on a three bedroom house, and for her to still have enough to live on. With a child Mabel's age and no stable job with a fixed income she MUST be applying for housing benefits, and not all landlords like to rent to tenants who are DSS.

Reactions: 13
Do we know if Mia having management is a new thing?
In one of her old videos she was adamant she didn't want one, I can'r quite remember why, but then she talked about how having one would eman she would have a stable income which was the one thing that she liked about the idea.

It's clear she has all of a sudden signed to an agency because she needs the money for her house.

Reactions: 6
Sorry but there’s no way you’d “get a house” right after the first viewing, there is no way the woman said it’s Mia’s after she finished viewing it, you have to go to the agency if it’s private rented through agency and have tons of documents and papers at hand for the place, then it all had to be checked and looked at... it took me and my partner 2/3 days of processing to even get the keys for our place and even then it wasn’t guaranteed ours until we got the keys!

People are losing their lives to covid and she’s gone out unnecessarily to buy crap for a house she hasn’t got yet and she’s getting upset about her broken teapot. Plus she’s buying stuff for decor in house she isn’t Guaranteed to get. She’s in her own little world.

Any landlord would want quite a bit of money up front as well, we moved in September last year and had to pay 6 months upfront and more, there’s no way she can afford that amount upfront, any self respecting landlord would look at Mia’s income and automatically say no because a) it’s not stable and b)it’s not enough. Her mum is probably the only adult she has to talk to in her life and yet she just sets her up for failure, it’s gonna come back round in full circle in 20 years time when Mabel will be in the same situation..

Reactions: 8
SMH she is so delusional it’s unreal , does she not understand a “verbal commitment “ means nothing when looking at houses ? Unless you’ve put money down Mia no you don’t have houses and most of the time with renting and how fast it moves if you like a place you need to move fast to secure it the world doesn’t simply wait for Mia jeal to make up her mind 🙄

Reactions: 10
The fact that she's like "I know white isn't practical but I don't mind replacing them" like does she realise that if you actually wash things properly they come out clean and don't go grey etc? Cotton towels last literally years upon years if you wash and dry them properly but her attitude is I can just throw it away when it looks gross because I leave it sat damp on a hamper for days and days and wash on a quick wash? Minger.

Reactions: 18
Ive never said anything bad about Mia before but earlier I put a simple comment on her latest video asking whether she was going to address being friends with a rapist and it was deleted within minutes. I dont buy into cancel culture but there has been a police investigation opened into owen which shows the weight of the allegations and it's not just internet rumours .

Reactions: 12
Ive never said anything bad about Mia before but earlier I put a simple comment on her latest video asking whether she was going to address being friends with a rapist and it was deleted within minutes. I dont buy into cancel culture but there has been a police investigation opened into owen which shows the weight of the allegations and it's not just internet rumours .
What was the Instagram of the girl
Who exposed him? If you’re allowed say, I just can’t find the post in the thread

Reactions: 2
She used to speak about him a lot too so I’m sure her fans (who are mostly quite young) will have followed him. She should probably just mention that he’s a bad person and make sure they unfollow him just in case.

Reactions: 8
She used to speak about him a lot too so I’m sure her fans (who are mostly quite young) will have followed him. She should probably just mention that he’s a bad person and make sure they unfollow him just in case.
She used to buy him gifts as well

• Haha
Why is Mabel never wearing a coat
In Asda Beth and her mom were in coats didn’t really see Mia but Mabel can’t have been warm enough with her sleeves rolled up and a small romper type outfit. Wrap her up warm when going out instead of wanting to dress her in your aesthetic ‘ brown and neutrals only ditsy flowers only nothing to pink or girly’ ✨

Reactions: 11
Did anybody see her Instagram post about loving this young mums aesthetic? No lie she dresses her children like Victorian Street Urchins. Why looking poor and unkempt is deemed ‘cool’?
So immature it’s hilarious how about dressing your child to suit the weather, or looking neat! Any in any other colour than brown, beige, teal green ffs 🤦‍♀️ She’s a little girl why not let her be a little girl not a street urchin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.