Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that another new kitten on mias Snapchat or is that one of the ones from a few months ago? I can’t tell if it’s just the pics but it looks too small to be one of the other ones
think it’s beths one? mcmuffin? It looks like one of the 2/3 they got recently

Reactions: 3
Didn’t Mia say that one of their cats has some form of dwarfism so will likely stay kitten sized or small forever? I really wish she’d do a video about her cats, it’s not like all her content’s mum life related anyway, so it wouldn’t hurt to make something a bit different. Maybe she’s too lazy to go around her house to find each cat and remember when they got each one.

Reactions: 12
Also the amount of cats they do have is absolutely ridiculous. I don’t care how big there house is or if she’s rescuing them, there’s simply no need to have that many. Clearly her mother has problems too seeing as she rescues them.

Reactions: 14
Didn’t Mia say that one of their cats has some form of dwarfism so will likely stay kitten sized or small forever? I really wish she’d do a video about her cats, it’s not like all her content’s mum life related anyway, so it wouldn’t hurt to make something a bit different. Maybe she’s too lazy to go around her house to find each cat and remember when they got each one.
i asked her about this once and she said she was going to after they got their 3 new ones..
umm well that was months ago! where’s the video mia ?!...

Reactions: 4
Also the amount of cats they do have is absolutely ridiculous. I don’t care how big there house is or if she’s rescuing them, there’s simply no need to have that many. Clearly her mother has problems too seeing as she rescues them.
Yeah, I really can't imagine any part of that house smells any better than Mia's disgusting room, with so many cats.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I really can't imagine any part of that house smells any better than Mia's disgusting room, with so many cats.
Not to mention that cats aren’t pack animals like dogs, it’s difficult to have a group of cats as they are very independent animals and take time to adjust to each other (if they ever do). Also can’t imagine the crazy vet fees.

Reactions: 8
literally seconds into the video “so yeah i’m a little bit sad because my teapot broke and it was a very cute teapot” 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had two houses now I have none repeated 17 times that's the video 😂
Mia lives in a dream land you dont "have a house" because you looked at it and want it, theres an application process if she is really private renting theres all kinds of things and applications you have to do you dont look on right move ring them for a viewing and decided that's the view of a self centred spoiler self absorbed brat ! Who gets everything handed to her on a plate!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder how much of this home decor stuff we’ll actually see in the house when she eventually moves. Her whole aesthetic will probably change by then and she’ll make up some dumb excuse like “IT gOT lOSt iN tHe MOve”.

Also ridiculous that all these home items get kept in the perfectly good spare room that Mabel could be sleeping in but of course, that doesn’t match with Mia’s aesthetic.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else find it weird how Mia only starts buying useful things for moving out when she’s actually seemingly close to finding somewhere, were as months ago when she didn’t seem to be doing too much looking she was buying random things like pots to put tampons in even though she actually only wears pads, apparently? Wouldn’t you want to buy all of your kitchen things and towels etc first as they’re the most essential things. You need pots and pans (which weren’t actually in the haul, she just had oven dishes, a saucepan would be top of my list but maybe Mia’s just going to live off frozen food she can heat in the oven or microwave). It just shows how immature she is about it, buying little decorative things that’ll fit her aesthetic instead of what she’ll actually need.

Reactions: 7
I just don’t get why she went shopping for homeware stuff when she didn’t have a secure house! Is her mum encouraging this? Now it’s going to all sit in the spare room (which could’ve been used as a room for Mabel if Mia wasn’t so eager to pop more babies out) along with the wooden kitchen and the homemade sensory board and all the other crap she makes or buys..

Reactions: 17
why did mia,mabel, beth and victoria all go shopping for ‘mias new house’ ? - buying accessories for a house that you do not even own or even know about yet isn’t essential travel. i thought victoria was EXTREMELY high risk? does mia remember that we are in a national lockdown? they should be trying to reduce the risk!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.