Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I don’t like copying tattoos” 😭 girl give up already, what a liar
Also there is definitely nothing wrong with mabels leg...

Reactions: 23
"Obviously this won't be copied, because I don't like copying tattoos. I don't want to copy tattoos, obviously." Oh dear Mia, wondering if she's trying to save face?

Reactions: 15
You know what I actually didn't mind Mia's video today. She seemed alot more focused on Mabel and cheerfull. Hopefully she is taking on board some of peoples advice. It was less repetitive and boring.

Hope this lasts long.

Reactions: 9
WHY is Mabel forward facing?! She’s not old enough to be forward facing and considering Mia always mentions how “petite” Mabel is I doubt she’s no where near the recommended weight to forward face. This girl is so bloody ignorant 😶
I’m pretty sure it’s the drivers responsibility to make sure everyone in the car is sat safely, of course it is definitely Mia’s responsibility as a mum but if god forbid anything bad happened and the legal requirements were not met it would be the drivers fault (in this case I’m assuming it was Victoria driving) to be honest I don’t understand why they’d want to risk it.

Reactions: 4
How many times can she emphasise that Sunday's haul is gonna be MASSIVE

Reactions: 6
What weird red stuff is she talking about here? Tomato sauce aka Ketchup? 😂🤣
I don't know what's in the burger she's talking about but could it have been that sort of pale orange/red burger sauce you sometimes get? Ketchup was also where my mind went first though haha

Reactions: 1
Why is Mabel still on Formula number 2? She should have been on number 3 from 12 months and she's nearly 14 months now? Is she afraid of her getting fatter milk and weight gain?!
Both mine came of formula at a year I mean I did actually feed them proper food though

Reactions: 4
Mia literally said in the video she'd be turning Mabel back round. And there's no reason she should be on any formula, but if she is, even infant 1 formula is suitable, and it's actually recommended not to use follow on milks and stick with from birth formula until baby goes onto cow's or plant-based alternatives. And babies under a year old absolutely can have cows milk, just not as a drink. 😬

Didn't she say she recently saw a health visitor? Maybe they suggested she uses a follow on formula instead of alternative milks because she doesn't get fed a proper diet.

Reactions: 10
Do they not have chopping boards or some? She was literally cutting things up on her hand! No wonder she uses scissors most of the time. I guess she’s too lazy to get out and have to wash a chopping board.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The bumps of her dodgy lip filer give them a shadow from this angle 😶

3EF3E76E-508C-453F-954B-DD3E382F3921.jpeg

Reactions: 10
I’m just catching up now

“I wanted to get a tattoo for Mabel”

The way she was going on about it, it sounded like she was getting a literal masterpiece

7E559575-D51F-4428-8696-6B49EE56ABF9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m just catching up now

“I wanted to get a tattoo for Mabel”

The way she was going on about it, it sounded like she was getting a literal masterpiece

View attachment 341157
...why do the a and b in Mabel have 2 different postcodes?! That is so wonky and uneven, her tattoo artists is mugging her off big time!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.