Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watching mias vlog yesterday was good seeing mabel being played with and having her hair tied back etc but i still get so frustrated that mia dresses her in sage green and brown clothesđŸ˜©đŸ˜‚mabel is so cute and she is a GIRL, it wouldnt kill mia to put her in other colours such as pinks and purples etc but no, its all about the greens, browns and creams.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s the aftershave my dad wearsđŸ€Ł Used to like the smell but now she’s put me off, who wants to smell like a fictional Harry Potter character😭

just clocked that she said she bought dior sauvage just because it ‘smells like draco malfoy’ ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
đŸ€Ł that fact she said , it’s a video of the real me. Seems to me she’s trying too hard to be funny and goofy. All I saw in that video different to her boring personality was her tonsils when she kept yawning! If Not cutting out the the mistakes during her intro is raw footage then there really is no hope for her future on YouTube!

Reactions: 15
I honestly don’t get why Victoria would continue to buy real trees (or as Mia calls them real-life trees 😂) each year when her daughter is allergic to them?? Does she dislike her that much 😂
Or Mia's lying again for attention and she's litteraly never had any problem with Christmas trees . It's not exactly the first time she's manipulated medical problems to her advantage.

Reactions: 18
If Mia is actually allergic to the Christmas tree then surely she would’ve had a reaction to it by now? And we all know she would post everything about it

Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice she said that the McDonald’s can’t have upset Mabels tummy because she’s had McDonald’s chips before?? Why lie and say she’s never had it before previously? It’s such pointless little lies I don’t understand, it must be hard to keep up with them especially when you put them online

Reactions: 26
Did anyone notice she said that the McDonald’s can’t have upset Mabels tummy because she’s had McDonald’s chips before?? Why lie and say she’s never had it before previously? It’s such pointless little lies I don’t understand, it must be hard to keep up with them especially when you put them online
I don’t get why people lie about it tbh ? Like my daughter has a fair few McDonald’s đŸ€·đŸœâ€â™€ïž Doesn’t make me a bad mum , Mia try’s to be this perfect mum đŸ„Ž no one cares if ya kids had a maccies here and there as long as she got food who really cares if it was a maccies ?

Reactions: 23
I don’t get why people lie about it tbh ? Like my daughter has a fair few McDonald’s đŸ€·đŸœâ€â™€ïž Doesn’t make me a bad mum , Mia try’s to be this perfect mum đŸ„Ž no one cares if ya kids had a maccies here and there as long as she got food who really cares if it was a maccies ?
I’d rather Mabel have a McDonald’s than a plate of wafers and bread tbh, at least it’s warm.

Reactions: 22
I think all this “house hunting” is just a rouse as she mentioned ages ago that she was moving into her grandparents rental property. So I’m guessing she’ll drag it out then be like “guys I’ve found our dream home and they accepted us” then move in without telling the truth that it’s just her families rental. Like the broken bones before all a set up for content.
I didn't see this video until yesterday and assumed she'd addressed it not happening previously (I haven't watched many of her vlogs, or I put them on them get distracted by something more interesting, such as the dust on my windowsil). Hopefully she realises there's a good chance this will affect her getting housing element if she does plan to go onto universal credit, which may zero her claim entirely.

Reactions: 3
If Mia is actually allergic to the Christmas tree then surely she would’ve had a reaction to it by now? And we all know she would post everything about it
I get bad headaches around real Christmas trees and so my family stopped buying them. I don't get why they would keep buying them. She just wants to live her Pinterest life out.

Reactions: 4
I really don’t understand how their cats constantly piss everywhere. We got ours from the RSPCA and she was already litter trained. The only accident she’s ever was when it snowed a few years ago and the ground was frozen, we forgot to check the litter tray so she pooped in the garage. Now we have two trays in case. I feel like Mia should put a litter tray in her bathroom or they should have one in their main bathroom since the cats keep pissing upstairs. Then again she’d probably never check it or bother to change it until it either really stinks or the cats start going elsewhere because the tray’s full. I remember last year they got another cat and we’d often see it in videos but now we never see it, same for her new kitten. I know she’s branded herself as a teen mum vlogger but not many people have so many pets and tbh it’d make quite an interesting video if she talked about them all and why they have so many etc. Recently Kiera got a guinea pig and has shown it in her videos more in the last few week than I’ve seen of Mia’s cats in the last year. Even if one of them is just wondering around in the background most youtubers would be like, that’s just my cat or maybe even stroke it and show it to the camera a bit, were as Mia just ignores them and I’ve seen her just pick them up so it’s just her in frame. If she doesn’t even bother to give occasional attention and care to her many cats, how does she think she’ll manage with the loads of kids she wants? I love my cat so much and would never just ignore her if she was wondering around my room and jumping onto my desk, I know it can be annoying sometimes but why get one if you’re not prepared to deal with it? Just lime why have a baby if you don’t want to deal with it once it’s no longer a newborn.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really don’t understand how their cats constantly piss everywhere. We got ours from the RSPCA and she was already litter trained. The only accident she’s ever was when it snowed a few years ago and the ground was frozen, we forgot to check the litter tray so she pooped in the garage. Now we have two trays in case. I feel like Mia should put a litter tray in her bathroom or they should have one in their main bathroom since the cats keep pissing upstairs. Then again she’d probably never check it or bother to change it until it either really stinks or the cats start going elsewhere because the tray’s full. I remember last year they got another cat and we’d often see it in videos but now we never see it, same for her new kitten. I know she’s branded herself as a teen mum vlogger but not many people have so many pets and tbh it’d make quite an interesting video if she talked about them all and why they have so many etc. Recently Kiera got a guinea pig and has shown it in her videos more in the last few week than I’ve seen of Mia’s cats in the last year. Even if one of them is just wondering around in the background most youtubers would be like, that’s just my cat or maybe even stroke it and show it to the camera a bit, were as Mia just ignores them and I’ve seen her just pick them up so it’s just her in frame. If she doesn’t even bother to give occasional attention and care to her many cats, how does she think she’ll manage with the loads of kids she wants? I love my cat so much and would never just ignore her if she was wondering around my room and jumping onto my desk, I know it can be annoying sometimes but why get one if you’re not prepared to deal with it? Just lime why have a baby if you don’t want to deal with it once it’s no longer a newborn.
I could see Mia turn into that mum that has loads of children and once they reach a certain age pass them off to the older kids to raise while she goes off and has another one

Reactions: 12
WHY is Mabel forward facing?! She’s not old enough to be forward facing and considering Mia always mentions how “petite” Mabel is I doubt she’s no where near the recommended weight to forward face. This girl is so bloody ignorant đŸ˜¶

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
WHY is Mabel forward facing?! She’s not old enough to be forward facing and considering Mia always mentions how “petite” Mabel is I doubt she’s no where near the recommended weight to forward face. This girl is so bloody ignorant đŸ˜¶
Car seats are divided into 3 main groups, depending on your baby or child's age and weight:

• group 0+ – rear-facing car seats suitable for babies aged up to about 15 months or who weigh up to 13 kg (29lb); some can be clipped on to a pushchair frame and are known as travel systems
  • group 1 – forward-facing seats suitable for children who weigh 9-18kg (20-40lb) or who are aged from about 9 months to 4 years
  • group 2/3 – high-backed booster seats suitable for children who weigh 15-36kg (33lb-5st 9lb) or are aged from about 4 to 11 years

from the NHS. Information seems to vary on different websites

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
she said she was going to turn the car seat after she had fed her with McDonalds.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Car seats are divided into 3 main groups, depending on your baby or child's age and weight:

• group 0+ – rear-facing car seats suitable for babies aged up to about 15 months or who weigh up to 13 kg (29lb); some can be clipped on to a pushchair frame and are known as travel systems
  • group 1 – forward-facing seats suitable for children who weigh 9-18kg (20-40lb) or who are aged from about 9 months to 4 years
  • group 2/3 – high-backed booster seats suitable for children who weigh 15-36kg (33lb-5st 9lb) or are aged from about 4 to 11 years

from the NHS. I don't Mabel is in group one at all. Information seems to vary on different websites

I doubt Mabel fits any of the criteria for group one apart from being over 9 months old but it’s on the gov website that babies must be rear facing until 15months đŸ˜«

Last edited:
I doubt Mabel fits any of the criteria for group one apart from being over 9 months old but it’s on the gov website that babies must be rear facing until 15 đŸ˜«
It's definitely safer for Mabel to be rear facing, I swear Mia got brought up on this before.

That jumper is way too thick for wearing in a car seat too
For sure and I can't tell from the picture but looks like the straps might be twisted as well which is a no no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.