Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ailia

Chatty Member
instead 👏🏻 of 👏🏻 fantasising 👏🏻 about 👏🏻 future 👏🏻 baby 👏🏻 names 👏🏻 look 👏🏻 after 👏🏻 your 👏🏻 current 👏🏻 child 👏🏻 and 👏🏻 stop 👏🏻 neglecting 👏🏻 her 👏🏻

Reactions: 62
Sorry but my jaw DROPPED when she said people always have extra money spare after each month haha the privilege of not knowing what it’s like to be living paycheck to paycheck

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Ailia

Chatty Member
Just find it hilarious how Mia made tiktoks on ‘if my child is having a bad mental health day then they won’t be going to school’ yet she sends Mabel to nursery after being up until 1am in severe pain, and she sent her because Mia needed to rest 😂😂😂 actually pathetic, just proves everything she says is utter shit and she’ll lie to make herself look good.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Mabel's 'broken leg' vs yesterdays video of Beth with Mabel on her hip running with her bouncing up and down
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE MIA

Edit: why does she never clip the poor child's hair back to eat?!?!

In the new video- AN ACTUAL QUOTE FROM MIA : So we just got back from the fracture clinic but first things first, we got mcdoooonalds!
This legit sums up her as a parent

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

scoobie

VIP Member
I can imagine it now being bin day and her slagging everyone off saying her bins full but she didn’t know she had to put the bins out.
The bin men wouldn’t empty my bins bEcAuSe i’M a TeEn MuM

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Nellienoo193

Who actually enjoys her content? She literally repeated the same phrases for 20 minutes, it drives me insane.

“The next baby name I like is .... I love this name. I don’t know why but I think it’s just really cute, I don’t know why I just love that name. It’s just really cute I don’t know why I don’t know what it is about the name”

it’s just WAFFLE

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Scapier88

VIP Member
Story time mabel broke her arm
Hi everyone so I didn't realise mabel could climb out if her toddler bed as she's so small a petite
I was working on my assignment in the office yea the same one that I've been working on for six months but you know I'm a single mom and I don't get any help.
When I heard this scream then crying which you know isn't like mabel as she never crys
I finished watching my knitting vlog as you know I'm such a old lady and love knitting im currently making a hella cute sage green jumper for mabel.
Anyway I went to look for mabel and she had got downstairs climbed up the washing pile as I've been so busy I haven't had chance to do the washing since we moved in three months ago
And the treat cupboard was open and mabel was lying on the floor crying with a fruit bread next her.
I'm waiting to go to another hospital with her as I'm not going to the last one who didn't help me or the one where I had mabel and the doctors nearly killed me
So yeah ill keep you updated

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The baby naming video concerns me.
Focus on the kid you have... please.
Mabel will likely get the shit ripped out of her for having Ocean in her name so please don’t call a future baby ‘Bay’ to be edgy. Everything she does from baby names to tattoos is copied but she’s so desperate to be original it hurts. Quirky names for celebrity children work because they are celebrities. Rolling up to secondary school in the UK called Fox Bay and Mabel Ocean means you will get your arse ripped in two.

Fishnips

VIP Member
Higuyswelcomeback t o m y ... Chan-nellll
My kid's done an actual turd in its nappy but I'm just going to let her sit in it for an extra few minutes because I couldn't possibly delay filming my vlog by the 2.5 minutes it takes to change a shitty nappy xxx

• Haha

Mitty1201

Sorry I clearly had too much time on my hands and was feeling a little masochistic so I went and regrettably gave her a view each for those latest videos.. but I just thought it would be amusing to illustrate her contradictions by directly quoting her.

1. (Traumatic birth revisit video) -
▪︎ "I lowkey wish I hadn't listened to the hospital too much."
▪︎"Next time I have a baby I'm going to IgNoRe what the doctors say about the epidural."
▪︎(the doctor said-) "because on the hormone drip you run a very high risk of Mabel's heartrate completely dropping...... But I think I probably shouldn't have picked the c-section." (despite the doctor's suggestion.)

(Her latest video.)
▪︎"I'm sorry, I don't care what people say, I'm going to listen to the doctors over people because at the end of the day they're the people who know best."

2. (Also her latest video.)
▪︎ "the reason i sent her (to nursery) was at that point in time we were told that there was no break- do you know what I mean like If there's no break why do I need to keep her off nursery."

(Previous video.)
▪︎"He (the doctor) said "even if it's not broken, something may still be damaged, like the muscles or something.."
(The night before.)
"The ambulance told us to put her on the bed and don't move her or let her move herself."

3. (Her Latest video.)
▪︎"The second reason I sent her was she didn't seem THAT upset when she woke up the next morning. She didn't seem iN pAiN or aNyThInG LiKe ThAt."

(Her explaining what happened on the night.)
▪︎"She would not put her foot to the ground in the bath, she burst into tears again, uncontrollably shaking and crying and she peed everywhwere."
"We couldn't get her dressed."

▪︎(Video on the day Mabel was sent to nursery-)
"Mabel woke up at about 11 o clock because she ROLLED ONTO HER LEG AND WOKE UP IN PAIN.
She was happy and smiley AFTER SHE STOPPED CRYING FROM THE PAIN."
"She walked very strangely over to the bed. She was basically LIMPING and barely walking. She was wincing and screwing her face up." "Something was clearly wrong."

Last edited:
Reactions: 36